剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
道吉
Dougie!
别跟我说你中了头奖
Don't tell me you hit the jackpot.
头奖先生
Mr. Jackpots.
是你赢的
You won it?
道吉
Dougie?
这些钱足够付给他们了
Well, there's--there's enough here to pay them back.
那个... 你可以...
The-- You could--
我们可以...
We could...
这是我这辈子最美妙 最可怕的一天了
This is the most wonderful... horrible day of my life.
我这辈子
Of my life.
是的
Yes.
我给你做个三明治
I'm gonna fix you a sandwich,
然后我再给你拿块
and then I'm gonna get you a piece
桑尼·吉姆的巧克力蛋糕
of Sonny Jim's chocolate cake,
我们特意为你留的
'cause we saved a piece for you.
好吗
Okay?
道吉
Oh, Dougie.
你回家我真是太高兴了 道吉
I'm so glad you're home, Dougie.
家
Home.
秘♥书♥长♥一会儿就来会见你
The chief of staff will be with you in a moment.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
在开会 马上就结束了
In a meeting. She's just finishing up.
好的 比尔
Okay, Bill.
-玛莎最近好吗 -挺好的
- How's Martha? - Oh, she's fine.
谢谢你 戈登
Thank you, Gordon.
她和保罗的那码事解决了吗
She ever fix that thing with Paul?
解决了 解决了
Ah, yes, yes, yes, yes.
谢谢你还记得
Good of you to remember.
保罗现在在北极了
Paul is now in the North Pole.
真好
Well, there you go.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
谢谢你 比尔
Thank you, Bill.
丹妮斯
Denise.
戈登
Gordon.
谢谢你过来 有什么情况吗
Thank you for coming in. What have you got?
是库柏
It's Cooper.
我们找到他了
We found him.
在哪里
Where?
南达科他州 丹妮斯
South Dakota, Denise.
他在南达科他州的一个联邦监狱里
He's in a federal prison in South Dakota.
我们明天就去见他
We're going out to see him tomorrow.
我听说了
I heard.
是吗 怎样
Yes? How's that?
你要带普雷斯顿探员和你一起去吗
You're taking Agent Preston with you?
没错
Yes.
不是吧 戈登
Really, Gordon?
你这是什么意思 丹妮斯
What are you getting at, Denise?
我了解你 戈登
Well, I know your profile, Gordon.
漂亮的女探员 不到30岁
Beautiful agent, barely 30.
我作风很老派的 丹妮斯 你心里清楚
I'm old-school, Denise. You know that.
在你变成丹妮斯之前
Before you were Denise,
那时你还是丹尼斯 而我是你的上司
when you were Dennis and I was your boss,
我让你去缉毒局卧底的时候
when I had you working undercover at the DEA,
你有时真是又迷糊又狂野
you were a confused and wild thing sometimes.
我手里关于你的黑料足以填平大峡谷了
I had enough dirt on you to fill the Grand Canyon,
但我从来没有利用过那些黑料
and I never used a spoonful
因为你当时和如今都是个好探员
because you were and are a great agent.
你变成丹妮斯的时候
And when you became Denise,
我放话给你那些同事 那些跳梁小丑
I told all of your colleagues, those clown comics,
要么接受你 要么就去死
to fix their hearts or die.
没错 就像我之前多次说过的那样 戈登
Yes, and as I've said many times before, Gordon,
我永远也报答不完你对我的恩情
I can never repay you enough for that kindness.
塔米·普雷斯顿探员有这个能力 丹妮斯
Agent Tammy Preston has the stuff, Denise.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我现在是以一个女人的身份在讲话
I'm speaking more as a woman now
而不是整个联邦调查局的秘♥书♥长♥
than as the chief of staff of the entire federal Bureau of Investigation.
你有时会不会很享受
Don't you just love sometimes saying
像那样一口气说出
"Federal Bureau of Investigation"
"联邦调查局"
like that all at once?
不省略一个字
Unabbreviated?
这样真是让我兴奋极了
It just gives me such a thrill.
是很让人兴奋 丹妮斯
It is thrilling, Denise.
塔米她...
And Tammy...
塔米真是太漂亮了
Tammy is so beautiful.
联邦调查局里容得下
There's room in this Federal Bureau of Investigation
不止一个漂亮女人
for more than one beautiful woman.
戈登
Oh, Gordon.
这话真是太甜了
That is so sweet.
平时我是不能像这样思考的
You know, normally, I can't think like this.
在这个工作上我得摒弃那些念头 作风铁腕
I have to forgo all that and grow balls of steel to do this job,
而那真的是...很烦人
and it's--it's a bitch,
我告诉你有时候真的是的
let me tell you, sometimes--
更别提我体内咆哮着的荷尔蒙
not to mention the screaming hormones.
我明白 抱歉 戈登
I know. I'm sorry, Gordon.
我明白
I know.
戈登 我信任你
Gordon, I trust you.
你是知道的
You know that.
我觉得你是在追查某件大事
And I believe you're on the trail of something big.
大事
Big.
艾伯特会和你一起去吗
Will Albert be with you?
鸟儿会飞吗
Do birds fly?
祝你好运
Good luck.
收到 好伙计
Ten-four, good buddy.
谢谢你 比尔
Thank you, Bill.
请跟我来
Please come along.
双峰镇警♥察♥局
这和恒温器有关
Well, it has to do with the thermostat.
没人的时候
It doesn't actually tell you what's going on
这玩意没法告诉你发生了什么事
when no one's here.
大部分时候 我们没有犯人
Uh, mostly, we don't have prisoners,
但就算我们有
but even if we did,
他们甚至都看不见这个恒温器
they couldn't even see the thermostat.
所以我最近找了个人看着炉子
So I had a man out here recently to look at the furnace,
结果啊 杜鲁门警长
and, Sheriff Truman,
他也不肯回答我
he wouldn't answer any of my questions
这里无人时是什么情形
about what happens when no one's here.
我们来的早 暖气是开着的
We come in early, and the heat is still on.
如果我们来的更早呢
What if we came in even earlier?
暖气也会是开着的吗
Would the heat still be on then?
你在很大声的河流边吗 杜鲁门警长
Are you next to a loud stream, Sheriff Truman?
你声音断断续续的
You're breaking up.
你还在钓鱼吗
Are you still fishing?
你旁边河流是不是很吵
Are you next to a really loud stream?
你断断续续的 警长
You're breaking up, Sheriff.
希望等你回到办公室
Well, I-I hope we can get this sorted out
我们能把这事搞清楚
when you get back to the office,
但现在这里很舒适
but right now, it's very comfortable in here.
我得挂了 杜鲁门警长 因为现在
I have to go, Sheriff Truman, because there are some people
有人从前门进来了
coming in through the front door.
露西 露西
Lucy. Lucy.
你刚刚又在和她讲电♥话♥ 对吧
You were on the phone with her again, weren't you?
安迪 很抱歉 我们信♥号♥♥中断了
Andy, I'm sorry. We lost connection.
我总不能在停车场里站一整晚吧
I couldn't stand out in the parking lot all night.
我恨手♥机♥
I hate cellular phones.
这怎么可能
How is this possible?
露西 把电♥话♥挂了
Lucy, hang up the phone.
但你在山上
But you're in the mountains...
钓鱼啊
fishing!
乖乖
Oh, punky.
乖乖
Punky.
Eleven seventy-one. Fifteen oh-seven.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表