剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
关于车的事
Now, with this car business,
没错 肯定要找保险赔点钱
yes, there's gonna be some insurance money.
我也不清楚 但是道吉 好好想想
I don't know how much, but, Dougie, just think.
要是你当初没有把钱都赌没了
If you hadn't blown that money gambling...
两万五加保险的钱
$25,000 plus the insurance...
我们可以给你买♥♥辆新车
We could have gotten you a great new car.
现在谁知道我们还有什么
Now who knows what we'll get?
但是我不想再放你
But I do not want you running off
用那些奖金去赌博了
and gambling any more of that jackpot.
那笔钱是给桑尼·吉姆和我们的未来准备的
That money is for Sonny Jim and our future.
现在有这笔钱
Just 'cause you have it now
你也不能就这么失踪
doesn't mean you can just run off
拿我们的钱去冒险
and risk one more penny.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
不许再去...
No more gam...
放开他
Get off him!
把他的手捏下来
Squeeze his hand off.
把他的手捏下来
Squeeze his hand off.
把他的手捏下来
Squeeze his hand off.
道吉
Dougie!
你们没事吧
Are you guys okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
道吉
Oh, Dougie.
怎么...你没事吧
What... Are you okay?
他就这么...就...
And he just... he just...
道吉走上前
Dougie took right over,
掐住他的喉咙
and he just chopped him right in the throat
说"放手" 我踢他
and said, "You get off," And I kicked him,
我打他 就是这样
and I punched him, and that was it,
然后...然后道吉就把他解决了
and... and Dougie just took care of business.
对吗 宝贝
Right, baby?
真是...太可怕了
It was... it was terrible.
拿枪的那个人吗
What about the man with the gun?
他冲向我
He ran right at me.
几乎把我撞倒
Almost knocked me down.
他闻上去好奇怪
He smelled funny.
受害者
Victim? Oh, no.
那家伙才不像个受害者
That guy didn't act like any victim.
道格拉斯·琼斯 他跟眼镜蛇一样敏捷
Douglas Jones... He moved like a cobra.
我就看到人影一闪
All I saw was a blur.
你第一次听到这些声音是什么时候
When did you first start hearing this?
上周吧
Sometime last week.
但我觉得现在更响了
But I think it's louder now.
也许是因为这里没有人
Maybe that's 'cause nobody's here.
别动
Don't move.
仔细听
Just listen carefully.
你觉得是从
Where do you think...
哪里来的
it's coming from?
现在听上去
Now... now it sounds like
像是从那里来的 对吗
it's coming from over there, no?
没错
It sure does.
不
No.
也不是这里
No, it's not here either.
这东西可能有点意思
Oh, this might be of interest.
今天寄过来的
It came in the mail today.
天啊
Wow. My God.
这可有点年头了
That's an old one.
我们20年前就用房♥卡了
We switched to cards over 20 years ago.
315房♥间
Room 315.
等等
Wait a minute.
我觉得库伯特工
I think that was the room
就是在那里中枪的
where Agent Cooper was shot.
库伯特工是谁
Who's Agent Cooper?
联调局的
FBI.
他应该 25年前来过这里
He was here, I don't know, maybe 25 years ago...
调查劳拉·帕尔默的死
investigating the murder of Laura Palmer.
劳拉·帕尔默是谁
Who's Laura Palmer?
亲爱的
Oh, that, my dear...
那可说来话长了
is a long story.
找维修工
Have maintenance, uh,
明天早上来看看这声音是哪里来的
check out that hum in the morning.
现在他们肯定已经下班了
It's getting way past quitting time.
谢谢你 霍恩先生
Thank you, Mr. Horne.
叫我本
Ben.
晚安 本
Good night, Ben.
贝弗莉
Beverly.
不好意思我迟到了
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
他怎么样
How is he?
今天过得不怎么样
We had kind of a rough day.
他好多了
He's better,
但我得给他加大止痛药量
but I had to give him extra pain medication.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
他吃过东西了吗
Oh, has he eaten yet?
他在等
He was waiting.
-晚饭在炉子上 -好
- Dinner is on the stove. - Okay.
他在等你
He's missing you.
明天见 玛姬
I'll see you tomorrow, Marge.
对不起我迟到了 亲爱的
Sorry I'm late, honey.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我听到你开过来
I heard you drive up.
你为什么迟到了
Why were you late?
我有点事
I had some things to do.
要吃晚饭吗
Would you like your dinner?
什么事
What things?
我工作上有点事
I had some work to do.
出了点事 我得先做好
Some things came up, and I needed to do them.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
不是很饿
Not really.
听我说 汤姆
Listen to me, Tom.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you're sick and suffering.
我知道
I know it.
但不要利用这点折磨我
But do not use that to fuck with me.
不要折磨我
Do not fuck with me!
我也不想回去工作
I didn't want to go back to work.
你知道我能有这份工作帮我们谋生
Do you know how goddamn lucky I am to have this job
有多走运吗
to help us survive?
我的天啊 别再闹了 汤姆
Oh, for crying out loud, do not fuck this up, Tom!
枪炮酒吧
是的 酒馆
Yeah, Roadhouse.
让·米歇尔
Jean Michel.
他当然喜欢 谁会不喜欢
Yeah, of course he loved it. Who wouldn't?
什么
What?
两个
Two.
我找了两个人去 他得付两个人的钱
I sent him two. He owes me for two.
什么 我不知道他们的名字
What? I don't know their names.
他想要金发妞 我就派了两个金发妞去
Uh, he wanted blondes. I sent him two blondes.
什么 操 我...多大
What? Fuck, I... How old?
她们有身份证 她们
They had IDs. They both had good IDs.
这和我们酒馆没关系
Look, this has nothing to do with the Roadhouse.
雷诺家已经
Roadhouse has been owned
经营酒馆57年了
by the Renault family for... For 57 years.
我们不会因为几个...
We're not gonna lose it now because of a...
15岁的好学生丢了这块地
A couple of 15-year-old straight-A students.
不 不
No, no.
这些女孩 她们是
those girls, they are...
妓♥女♥ 简单干净
Whores, pure and simple.
据我所知 她们是好妓♥女♥
Ah, from what I hear, though, they were straight-A whores.
他得付我两个人的钱
He owes me for two.
米色的是租的
It's the beige rental.
这是你的电♥话♥
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表