剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
with my name on it, each one.
米里亚姆 我发现
Well, Miriam, it turns out
你是我们店有史以来的最佳买♥♥派的顾客
you're one of our best pie customers ever.
因为诺玛做的派最好吃
Because Norma makes the best pies.
那是当然
She sure does.
对了 我能买♥♥两杯咖啡带走吗
Oh, hey, can I get two cups of coffee to go?
我的那杯要低咖♥啡♥因♥的
One decaf for me and one regular
一杯常规的给我妈 她超爱双R餐厅的咖啡
for one of the moms who loves Double R coffee?
-马上来 -太好了
- Coming right up. - Excellent.
学校怎么样了 米里亚姆
How is school, Miriam?
今年学校里的孩子都很可爱
Oh, the kids this year are so cute.
好了 给你
Okay, here you go.
不用找了 给你们俩的小费
Keep the change. The tip is for you all.
谢谢你 米里亚姆
Oh, thank you, Miriam.
-谢谢你 米里亚姆 -再见
- Thank you, Miriam. - Bye.
她没这么阔气能给这么多小费
She can't afford to leave a tip like that.
我知道 可怜的人儿
I know. Poor thing.
但她真的很喜欢我们的派
But she just loves our pies.
知道吗 下次 咱们请她吃
You know what? Next time, let's treat her.
行啊 太好了 好主意
Oh, yeah, great. Great idea.
白♥痴♥耍魔术的
Stupid magic motherfucker.
"小子"
Ha, yeah, "kid"?
我要给你们看看小子的本事
I'll show you fucking kid.
抓住你了
Got ya.
什么玩意
What the fuck?
去他妈的
Fuck this.
全路禁止通行
不
No!
不
No!
不
Oh, no.
不
No.
天啊
Oh, God.
我都说了
Hey! Hey, I told you
不要挡我的路
to get out of the fucking way!
不
No.
天啊
God.
格雷戈
Greg!
找到车牌了
I found the plate.
一一九
One-one-nine!
一一九
One-one-nine!
D U G E
David, union, George, Edward,
L V
Lincoln, victor.
写下来了吗
Copy?
写好了
Got it.
道吉
Dougie?
道吉
Dougie.
道吉
Dougie.
快别闹了
Quit clowning around.
道吉
Dougie--
道吉
Dougie.
道吉
Dougie.
快过来
Come on.
琼斯
Jones!
琼斯
Jones!
琼斯
Jones!
道吉
Dougie!
到我办公室来
In my office!
快点
Now!
这都是些
What the hell
什么乱七八糟的简笔画
are all these childish scribbles?
这我怎么能看得明白
H-how am I gonna make any sense out of this?
看...
Make...
...明白
...sense of it.
我觉得你真该
I'm thinking you may need
去找专业的医生帮帮你了 道吉
some good professional help, Dougie.
帮帮道吉
Help Dougie.
最强硬汉
布♥什♥内尔·拳击新星·穆林斯
道吉
Dougie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我希望你能不要再告诉别人
I want you to keep this information to yourself.
这事挺闹心的
This is disturbing.
也不只是闹心了
To say the least.
这些就交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
但我可能还会找你帮忙
But I may need your help again.
你可是又给我添了不少要办的事情啊
You've certainly given me a lot to think about.
办事情
Think about.
道吉
Dougie?
你真是... 挺有趣的
You're an-- an interesting fellow.
你是琼斯吗
You Jones?
是我 我们就直说了吧
Yes. Now let's get to it.
给我解释一下道吉到底干了什么
Explain to me exactly what Dougie did
才欠了你们的钱
to make him owe you money.
他借的
He borrowed it.
什么叫"他借的"
What do you mean, "He borrowed it"?
他赌了一场橄榄球赛
He took points on a football game.
后来胃口大了 加了双倍
He got greedy, he doubled down.
结果最后没赢
It didn't work out for him.
赔了两万 还有利息
Out 20 grand he was, plus interest.
这已经是三周前的事了
Now, that was three weeks ago.
利息还在加呢
Meter's still running.
已经涨到五万二了
It's up to 52.
先让我来捋一捋 有这么一场球赛
So let me get this straight. People were playing games.
他打了个赌输了两万
He made a bet where he lost $20,000.
然后你们想让他给五万二
But you want him to pay you back $52,000?
没错 是这样的
Very good. That's correct.
好吧 那你们听清楚了
Okay, so you get this straight.
我的丈夫有份工作 结了婚
My husband has a job; he has a wife;
还有个孩子 他挣的钱根本
he has a child; he does not make enough money
拿不出五万二 不管是干什么
to pay back $52,000 for anything.
我们算不上有钱
We are not wealthy people.
开的都是廉价的破车
We drive cheap, terrible cars.
我们就是些平民百姓
We are the 99 percenters.
我们已经被欺负的够多了
And we are shit on enough.
但我们绝对忍♥不了再听任
And we are certainly not gonna be shit on
你们这种人摆布
by the likes of you.
不过 女士...
Nevertheless, lady...
所以我们就这么办了
So here's what we're gonna do.
在我不知情的情况下 我丈夫找你们
Without my knowledge, my husband came to you
借了两万
for a loan of $20,000.
你们也很好心的借给他了
You were nice enough to give it to him.
但他决不该像这个样子赌钱
But he should never have been gambling like that.
我会把钱还给你们的
I'm gonna pay you back.
不过在银行里 我们就只挣
Now, at my bank, where we make
不到百分之一的利息
less than one percent interest
原本存的钱也不多
on what little money we have,
你借钱能要到百分之二十五的利息
people would be turning cartwheels
就该高兴到翻跟头了
just to get 25 percent interest on any loan,
这些就是我现在很大方的
and that is what I'm generously
准备给你们的数
gonna give to you right now,
两万五千块
$25,000.
这些就是我第一次 也是最后一次
That is my first, last,
会给你们的全部的钱 仅此一次
and only offer to you.
这究竟是个什么世道
What kind of world are we living in
才会有你们这种人
where people can behave like this?
竟能这个样子对别人
Treat other people this way
毫无恻隐之情
without any compassion
也不体谅他人的痛苦
or feeling for their suffering?
我们生存在一个无比黑暗的年代
We are living in a dark, dark age,
而你们
and you
也是问题根源的一部分
are part of the problem.
我建议你们好好看看你们自己
Now, I suggest you take a good, long look at yourselves
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表