剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
虽说医院的病人需要别人献血
It's true the hospital medical people need people to donate blood,
但你已经献得够多了
but you've given enough already.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
保存好你的血 克里斯克尔
Keep your blood, Kriscol.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你好 萨拉
Hello, Sarah.
霍克
Hawk.
一直想来找你
Been meaning to stop by.
有些旧案子的问题 我想到了你
Some old cases popped up, and I thought about you.
那你真好
That's very kind of you,
不过我猜你来
but I suppose you're really here
是为了杂货店发生的事吧
because of what happened in the grocery store.
是的 我听说了
Yeah, I heard about that.
他们都很担心你
Uh, people were worried about you.
我也不知道自己怎么了
I just don't know what came over me.
不过你现在没事了
But, uh, you're okay now.
我挺好的
I feel fine now.
-屋子里还有谁吗 -没有
- Is somebody in the house? - No.
没有 只是厨房♥里有些东西而已
No, just something in the kitchen.
你没事吧
You're okay, then.
这是个很糟糕的故事 对吧 霍克
It's a goddamn bad story, isn't it, Hawk?
萨拉 如果你需要帮忙
Sarah, if you need any help,
有任何需要
if you need anything,
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
I want you to call, okay?
我是说真的
I mean it.
任何帮助
Help of any kind.
谢谢你 霍克
Thanks, Hawk.
未知号♥码
拉斯维加斯吗
他们还没有说
-打搅一下 -什么事
- Excuse me. - Hmm?
杜鲁门警长来了
Sheriff Truman is here.
好 请他进来
Yeah, please, have him come in.
弗兰克
Frank.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
最近还好吗
How are you?
请坐
Have a seat.
好
Yeah.
这个...
So...
有什么我可以帮你的吗
What can I do for you?
有点难以启齿 本
There's no easy way to say this, Ben.
是你的孙子理查德
Your grandson Richard
撞死了那个小男孩并逃逸了
was the one who ran over and killed that little boy.
天呐
Oh, my God.
理查德
Richard.
他好像还试图
And it looks like he tried
杀死本案的唯一目击者
to kill the only witness who saw him do it.
米里亚姆·沙利文
Miriam Sullivan.
一名幼教
Nursery school teacher.
她现在还在重症监护中
She's in intensive care.
没有保险
No insurance.
她现在急需手术
Desperately needs an operation.
我希望你能...
I was hoping that you could--
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
费用由我来出
I'll take care of it.
理查德
Richard.
那个孩子就没做过什么好事
That boy has never been right.
很抱歉把这个坏消息告诉你
Sorry to have to bring you this news.
哈里 你弟弟
Harry, your brother,
已经抓过理查德好几次了
has had a number of run-ins with Richard.
也不是什么重罪
Nothing too bad,
只是每次都比上次要严重 还有....
but each time was worse than the time before, and...
哈里知道这件事吗
Does Harry know about this?
知道了
Yeah.
我们一直有联♥系♥
We stay in touch.
那理查德他... 他在哪 进监狱了吗
And Richard is-- Where is he? Is he in jail?
他还在逃逸中
He's on the run.
如果你有他的消息...
If you hear from him--
我不这么认为
Oh. I doubt that.
自从我拒绝再给他钱后
We pretty much lost contact
我们就基本上没联♥系♥了
when I refused to give him more money.
哈里怎么样了
How's Harry?
还撑得住
He's hanging in there.
当然 我们还是保持乐观
Course, we're hoping for the best.
当然
Of course.
那个女孩呢
And that girl?
她在这里的医院吗
Is she in the hospital here?
是的
Yeah.
在重症监护病房♥里
Intensive care?
是的
Yeah.
那那个小男孩的父母呢
And the boy's parents?
可想而知吧
As you can imagine.
我准备把这个寄给哈里
I was going to send this to Harry.
什么
What's that?
这把钥匙
The key here.
前几天随着邮件寄给我的
Showed up in the mail the other day.
我们近二十年来都没用过这种钥匙了
We haven't used a key like this in over 20 years.
315房♥
Room 315.
我很肯定这就是库柏特工
I'm pretty sure that this is the key
原来住的房♥间的钥匙
to Agent Cooper's old room.
我觉得哈里会想留个纪念
I thought Harry would like to have it as a memento.
你觉得他会吗
You think he would?
会
Yeah.
会的 本
Yeah, Ben.
你想我把这个带给他吗
You want me to take it for him?
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
你觉得他会喜欢吗
You think he would like it?
会的
Yeah.
很有意思
Interesting.
我们正好有个新案子和库柏特工有关
We're just opening up an old case involving Agent Cooper.
奇怪...
Strange...
过了这么多年这把钥匙突然冒了出来
this key shows up after all these years.
是啊
Yeah.
我也这么觉得
I thought so too.
我真的觉得他会喜欢的
I really think he would like it.
这会对他很有意义
It'd mean a lot to him.
抱歉 本 给你带来了这样一个坏消息
I'm sorry, Ben, to bring you this news.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
真希望不是因为这种事来找你
Wish it was under better circumstances.
没事
Yeah.
如果有他的消息 我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if, uh... if I hear from him.
我们有了新进展也会通知你的
I'll let you know if we have more news.
谢谢你 弗兰克
Thanks, Frank.
给哈里
For Harry.
理查德
Richard,
我的孙子
my grandson,
杀死了那个小男孩
killed that little boy.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
理查德生下来就没有父亲
Richard never had a father.
我记得...
I remember...
我记得怎么骑自行车
I remember riding.
我父亲给了我一辆旧施文自行车...
My father got me this old Schwinn...
二手的
...secondhand.
他把它漆成了绿色
He painted it green,
安了一个新坐板
got a new seat for it.
两种绿色 有点儿...
Two-tone green, kind of a...
柠檬绿和深丛林绿混在一起
kind of a lime green and a deep forest green.
轮胎很大
Fat tires.
好难骑
Oh, it was so hard to ride,
但我很喜欢那辆自行车
but I loved that bike.
我很喜欢那辆自行车
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表