剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
Dougie, get to work.
道吉
Dougie!
搞什么
Honestly.
又回来了 道吉
Off in dreamland again, huh, Dougie?
快走 伙计
Get the lead out, pal.
三分钟之后员工会议
Staff meeting starts in three minutes.
玛丽
Mary.
七楼
Seven up.
好
All right.
咖啡
Coffee.
抱歉 道吉 我没有买♥♥你那份
Sorry, Dougie. I didn't get one for you.
我都不知道你今天会回来
I didn't even know if you'd be here today.
-咖啡 -好吧
- Coffee. - All right.
你喝弗兰克那杯吧
You can have Frank's.
反正他从来不喝他自己那杯
He never drinks his, anyway,
而且我多买♥♥了杯绿茶
and I got an extra green tea.
可能他会喜欢 对吧
Maybe he'll like that, huh?
很他妈好喝对吧 道吉
Damn good joe, huh, Dougie?
-很他妈好喝 -是的
- damn good joe. - Yeah, yeah.
很好喝
It's pretty damn good.
幸运7号♥保险公♥司♥
你好 感谢你能来
Hey, thanks for coming in.
我希望一切顺利
I hope everything's okay.
是的 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
咖啡
Coffee?
你还好吗
You all right?
我不认识他
I don't know him.
道吉
Dougie...
来吧 兄弟
come on, pal.
来这边
Come along.
看看是谁从宾夕法尼亚回来了
Look who's back from Bendersville.
还换了个新发型
With a new haircut.
我帮你收拾了烂摊子 伙计
I covered for your ass, pal.
你欠我个大人情
You owe me big-time for that.
你干什么了
What'd you do?
你在蒸汽浴室里喝酒了吗
Did you go drinking in a steam bath?
好吧
Okay.
早上好
Good morning.
你收到我的信息了吗
Did you get my note?
我没收到你的信息
No, I didn't get your note.
我发给你了
I sent you one.
这话去和你老婆说 达伦
Tell it to your wife, Darren.
菲利
Hey, Phil.
我把你的咖啡给了道吉 抱歉
I gave Dougie your coffee. I'm sorry.
他真的很想喝
He really wanted it.
你要不要喝绿茶拿铁
Do you want this green tea latte?
不要
No.
我想喝那杯
I wa-- I want that.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我试试吧
I'll try it.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let's get started.
坐下 道吉
Sit down, Dougie.
别浪费时间 道吉
Cut the shit, Dougie.
来 来
Come here. Come here.
道吉
Dougie.
坐这 来
Right here. Come on.
托尼 开始吧
Tony, lead us off.
好 这周我收到十六起新的索赔案件
Okay, I've got, uh, 16 new claims this week,
上周有两起
and two claims from last week
已经处理并核实了
have been processed and approved,
所以我们必须理赔
so we have to pay out.
那些都是什么案子
Which ones are those?
比克尔一家的总水管坏了 还有利特菲尔德
The Beakers, who had the broken water main and Littlefield.
法医认为利特菲尔德涉嫌纵火案
Forensics made Littlefield for arson.
根本没有纵火案 布♥什♥内尔
There-- there's no arson, Bushnell.
检查员搞清楚并核实了
The inspectors cleared it. It checks out.
没有违法行为
It's legit.
我们必须承付赔偿要求
We have to honor the claim.
他在说谎
He's lying.
你说什么
What'd you say?
你说什么
What did you say?
你说我是骗子吗 道吉
Are you calling me a liar, Dougie?
你凭什么说我是骗子
Where the hell do you get off calling me a liar?
你这话什么意思 道吉
What do you mean by that, Dougie?
结束后 你来我办公室一趟
I want you in my office as soon as we're finished here.
正如我所说的
So, like I was saying,
利特菲尔德没有违法行为
Littlefield's legit.
我可以继续吗
May I continue?
如果你没意见的话 道吉
Is that okay with you, Dougie?
我的朋友
My friend?
把门关上
Close the door behind you...
出去再关上
...on your way out.
道吉 你胆子不小啊
Dougie, where do you get the stones
说我最好的探员是骗子
to call my best agent a liar?
探员
Agent.
他一周内破的案子
He closes more cases in a week
比你一个月破的还多
than you do in a month.
探员
Agent.
这是严重的问题 道吉 这可不是儿戏
This is serious, Dougie. This is no game.
儿戏
Game.
好吧 道吉 我们来玩个游戏
Okay, Dougie, we'll play a game.
课外游戏
It's a homework game,
因为你前两天没去学校
since you missed the last two days of school,
聪明人
smart guy.
我要你今晚把这些案件卷宗带回家
I want you to take these case files home with you tonight.
每一件案子都要做一个全面的分♥析♥
I need a full assessment on each case.
明天你带回来的报告
And what you come back with tomorrow
可和你在这家公♥司♥的未来
will have a whole hell of a lot to do
息息相关
with your future at this company.
案件卷宗
Case files.
男厕锁住了吗
Is the men's room locked?
来 我帮你偷溜进女厕
Come on, I'll sneak you in the ladies'.
来
Come on.
我在想
You know, I was thinking...
也许我现在会让你亲亲我 帅哥
maybe I'll let you kiss me now, handsome.
进去吧
Okay, go ahead.
我会帮你放哨的
I'll keep watch.
银色野马赌场
我是
Yes?
我现在告诉他
I'll tell him now.
他们正上来这里
They're on their way up.
一连中三十次头奖
Thirty jackpots in a row.
我们一年内都没支出过这么多次
We haven't paid out that many in a year.
让他转身
Turn him around.
监视器上那个人赢了多少钱
How much did that man there on the television win?
四十二万五千美金
$425,000.
四十二万五...
Four hundred twenty f--
你想告诉我们你和这事没关系吗
And you're trying to tell us that you weren't in on this?
再说一次 那人赢了多少钱
How much did that man win, again?
四十二万五千美金
$425,000.
你被炒鱿鱼了
You're fucking fired.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
离开这个小镇
Leave town.
永远不要回来
Don't ever come back.
你
You.
他的职位归你了
You got his job.
如果这个人再来这里 告诉我们
You let us know if this man ever comes in here again.
滚开 小屁孩 给我滚开
Fuck off, kid! Get the fuck out of here!
操
Fuck!
都搞定了 杰德
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表