剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
You're nothing but a spineless, no-balls loser.
你自己知道吗
Do you know that?
知道吗 因为你真的就是这种人
Do you? Because that's what you really are.
奥黛丽
Audrey,
我有截止日期
I have a deadline.
我不得不做
I have to do this.
为什么要因为我尽自己的本分而批评我
Why do you put me down for doing my allotted duty in life?
比利在外头某处
Billy is out there somewhere,
但你今晚也找不着他的
but you're not gonna find him tonight.
我敢保证
I guarantee it.
你很肯定哦
Oh, you know for certain.
你是读了哪一颗水晶球的预言呢
What fucking crystal ball are you looking into?
怎么不向你的水晶球问卜
Why don't you ask your crystal ball
失踪两天的比利
where the fuck Billy is,
到底在哪里
who's been missing for two days?
问你的球啊
Ask your ball.
别这样 奥黛丽
Come on, Audrey.
你知道我没有水晶球
You know I don't have a crystal ball.
已经很晚了 我也困了
It's already late, and I'm getting sleepy.
我睡前还有好多工作要做
I have so much more work to do before I get to sleep.
该死的可怜虫
You poor fucking thing.
我说过 别用这口气跟你老公说话
I told you, don't talk that way to your husband.
我一直对你很好
I've been good to you.
你总是说
You always say it,
我对你有多好
how I've been good to you.
那又怎样
Who cares?
怎么
What?
你要我无时无刻感激你
I got to thank you every hour on the hour,
每天跪拜你吗
get on my knees and adore you?
奥黛丽 我不喜欢你这种语调
Audrey, I don't like the tone of your voice.
查理
Look, Charlie,
咱们直话直说吧
let's just call a spade a spade.
你没种
You have no balls.
所以我才爱上比利
That's why I'm in love with Billy.
所以我才操比利
That's why I am fucking Billy.
奥黛丽
Audrey.
我昨晚梦见比利了
I saw Billy in my dream last night,
他的鼻孔和嘴巴都在流血
and he was bleeding from the nose and mouth.
有时候梦境会反映现实
And dreams sometimes hearken a truth.
我得走了 查理
Now, I got to go, Charlie.
我寻求你的陪伴
I asked for your company,
你的保护
your protection,
但你这胆小鬼
but you're such a milquetoast,
要保护也是我保护你
the only protection would be me protecting you.
还有蒂娜
And Tina--
我得去找蒂娜
I got to find Tina.
她是最后一个见到比利的人
She was the last person to see Billy,
而我受不了和她在同一屋檐下
and I can't fucking stand being in the same room with her.
你该打给她的 你从来不打
You were supposed to call her, but you never did.
别冲我发脾气了 奥黛丽
Don't be sore at me, Audrey.
你知道我只是为你好
You know I just want the best for you.
是吗
Yeah?
那就在我给你的文件上签字
Well, then sign the papers I gave you.
这我不确定 奥黛丽
Uh, I don't know, Audrey.
那些文件
Those papers...
似乎有点不靠谱
there's something fishy about them.
没经过我的律师审阅我不会签字
I'm not signing anything until I run them by my lawyer.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
那或许我该让保罗帮我看一看
Maybe I should run them by Paul.
或许我该请保罗来探望你
Maybe I should have Paul come give you a visit.
不 奥黛丽
Don't, Audrey.
别这样
Don't be like this.
我是你合法的丈夫
I'm your lawfully wedded husband.
我有权利
I have rights.
你放弃这些权利了
You gave up those rights.
什么
What?
你意思是要反悔我们的合约吗
You mean you'd go back on our contract?
你要违约吗
Renege on a contract?
我会这么做的
That's what I will do.
我正打算这么做
That's what I'm doing.
好吧 奥黛丽
Okay, Audrey.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
我好困 但我会陪你去
I'm so sleepy, but I'll go.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们要去酒馆
We're going to the Roadhouse.
我跟你说了
I told you.
奥黛丽
Oh, Audrey.
那我去
I'll go, then.
我需要我的外套
I'll need my jacket.
我看你已经穿上你的了
I see you've already got yours.
当然了 不然你以为呢
Uh, yeah, what the fuck do you think?
我跟你说了我们要出去
I told you we were going out.
我显然需要我的外套
Obviously I'll need my jacket.
去外面要穿过一大♥片♥的林子
There's thousands of square miles of woods out there, Audrey.
我们就这么走出去
Do you think we're just gonna walk out the door
或者就这么冲到酒馆里
or waltz into the Roadhouse and presto,
他肯定就在吗
there he'll be?
赶紧去拿你的外套
Just get your jacket.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
等等
Wait a minute.
蒂娜
Tina.
让我给她打个电♥话♥ 好吗
Let me call her now, okay?
我会告诉她我是一个人 但是...
I know, I'll tell her I'm alone, but...
我们看看她是不是知道些什么
let's see if she knows anything.
如果她丈夫在那里 她就说不了什么 但...
If her husband's there, she won't be able to talk, but...
我们试试
let's see.
好吗
Okay?
好啊 打给这贱♥人♥ 看看她知道些什么
Okay, call the bitch. See what she knows.
假设她是最后一个见到比利的人
Supposedly she was the last one to see Billy,
但我觉得查克疯疯癫癫的
but I think Chuck is certifiable,
所以他的话我们不能全信
so we can't count on shit from him.
查克告诉你蒂娜是最后一个见到比利的人
Chuck told you Tina was the last person to see Billy?
是的
Yeah.
你知道查克上周偷走了比利的车吗
Did you know that Chuck stole Billy's truck last week?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
比利从家里出来
Billy came out of his house
看到查克开着他的车走了
and saw Chuck driving off with his truck.
然后呢
And?
然后比利找了警长
And Billy called the sheriff.
然后呢
And?
那天下午他们就找到了那辆车
And they found the truck that same afternoon.
那然后呢
So what happened, then?
他们就联♥系♥了比利
They called Billy,
我猜比利找回了车 没有提出控诉
and I guess Billy got his truck back and dropped any charges.
真的吗
Really?
好吧
Okay.
打给蒂娜
Call Tina.
我太累了 奥黛丽
I'm so tired, Audrey.
喂
Hello?
蒂娜 我是查理
Yes, Tina. It's Charlie.
你好吗
How are you?
是吗
Yeah?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
不好意思这么晚才打给你
Sorry to call so late.
我想问你点事情
I wanted to ask you something.
好吗
Okay?
查克告诉我
Yeah, so Chuck told me
你可能是最后一个见到比利的人
you might have been the last person to see Billy.
是真的吗
Is this true?
什么
What?
我知道
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表