剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表
See you later, Diane.
晚点见
Yeah, see you later.
这很快就可以结束了
Well, this won't take long.
我只是要把跟他说的话再和你们说一遍
I'm just gonna say the same thing to you I said to him.
别紧张 戴安
Now, take it easy, Diane,
我们坐下来
and let's just sit down
好好地聊一会
and have a nice, simple chat.
-你有咖啡吗 -没有
- You got any coffee? - No.
我也没有烟
I don't have any cigarettes either.
烟草的味道
Ah, the memory of tobacco.
可是我戒烟了
But I gave it up.
滚你的 戈登
Fuck you, Gordon.
她在对你人身攻击
Now you're getting the personal treatment.
你也想被人身攻击吗 你也滚吧 艾伯特
Oh, you want personal? Fuck you, too, Albert.
玩笑到此为止
Now that we got the pleasantries out of the way.
我从没和她谈到这个进度
I never even got this far.
戴安 你的前任老板
Diane, your former boss
前任特工戴尔·库柏
and former Special Agent Dale Cooper
被关在南达科他的联邦拘留所里
is in a federal lockup in South Dakota.
很好
Good.
戴安 你也许需要稍微改变一下态度
Diane, this may require a slight change of attitude on your part.
我的态度关你们屁事
My attitude is none of your fucking business.
不好对付啊
Tough cookie.
一向如此
Always was.
谢谢你 戴安
Thank you, Diane.
咖啡真好喝
Damn good coffee.
然后呢
So?
说吧 你们来这干什么
Say what you came here to say.
我们有预感出事了
We have a feeling something is wrong.
不知道具体是什么事
We don't know exactly what it is,
但是我们需要一个非常了解他的人
but we need someone else who knows him extremely well
去找他谈谈
to have a talk with him
然后告诉我们他的想法
and afterwards tell us what you think.
这事非常重要 戴安
This is extremely important, Diane,
这当中涉及到你知道的事
and it involves something that you know about,
这点就足够了
and that's enough said about that.
联邦监狱
Federal prison...
南达科他
South Dakota.
别挑刺 丑话说在前
Judge not, lest to be judged.
事实是
Listen, just the fact
你的行动比言语更有说服力
that you're here speaks louder than words.
滚你的 艾伯特
Fuck you, Albert.
你们看看这个
Look at this.
这边是二十五年前的库柏
Cooper 25 years ago...
另一边库柏两天前在监狱里
Cooper in prison two days ago.
完全一样 对吧
Identical, right?
也许吧
Maybe.
你们怎么认为
What do you see?
这个标记的位置是错的
This code mark's on the wrong side.
你觉得这说明了什么
What does that tell you?
监狱里的某个克罗马努人
That some Cro-Magnon at the prison
想要把这个上移 令其看似未经改动过
tried to line this up to make it look like the original,
但是他必须反向打印才行
but he had to reverse the print to do it.
"常非" 反过来写
YREV, the backwards word.
什么意思
What does this all mean?
塔米 你一直做得很好
Tammy, you've been doing excellent work,
通过了一个又一个的测验
passing one test after another.
伸出双手
Put out your hands.
掌心朝下
Flip 'em over.
我非常非常高兴
"I'm very, very happy
再次见到你
to see you again,
老朋友
old friend."
这是心灵之丘 心灵之指
This is the spiritual mound, the spiritual finger.
好好想想这些 塔米
You think about that, Tammy.
这是我们唯一的一张
That's the only known photograph we have of Cooper
库柏过去二十五年的照片
in the last 25 years.
里约郊外
That's outside of Rio...
他的房♥子
His house.
但在我们去搜查的时候
By the time we checked it out,
那房♥子却归某个伊帕内玛姑娘所有
it belonged to some girl from Ipanema.
他好像是我们在监狱里见到的那个人
Looks like the man we met in prison.
我们在监狱里见到的那个人
The man we met in prison.
苏城扬克顿联邦监狱
十分钟
Ten minutes.
我单独和他谈
And I speak to him alone.
最多十分钟
Ten minutes, tops,
或者我说结束就立刻结束
or it's over when I say it's over.
就是这样 戴安
That's exactly the way it's gonna be, Diane.
帘子和麦克风由你来控制
You'll control the curtain and the microphone.
我们非常地感谢你
And we're very appreciative.
再说一次你叫什么名字来着
What'd you say your name was, again?
塔米
Tammy.
滚你的 塔米
Fuck you, Tammy.
我就知道会是你
I knew it was going to be you.
很高兴再见到你 戴安
It's good to see you again, Diane.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那是什么时候 库柏
When was that, Cooper?
我们上次见面是什么时候
When did we see each other last?
你在生我气吗 戴安
Are you upset with me, Diane?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你在生我的气
I think you're upset with me.
我们上次见面是什么时候 库柏
When was the last time we saw each other, Cooper?
在你家
At your house.
对
That's right.
你还记得那晚吗
Do you remember that night?
我一直记得那晚
I'll always remember that night.
我也是
Same for me.
我永远也不会忘记
I'll never forget it.
你是谁
Who are you?
我不知道你什么意思 戴安
I don't know what you mean, Diane.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
谢谢你 墨菲监狱长
Thank you, Warden Murphy.
-就这样吗 -是的
- That's it? - Looks like it.
再我们通知你之前 别放他走
Hold this man till you hear from us.
戴安
Diane?
听我说
Listen to me.
他不是我所认识的戴尔· 库柏
That is not the Dale Cooper that I knew.
请告诉你这话是什么意思
Please tell me exactly what you mean.
不是因为时间的流逝
It isn't time passing...
或他改变的方式
or how he's changed...
更不是他的样貌
or the way he looks.
而是这里
It's something here.
他这里绝对有些问题
There's something that definitely isn't here.
这样可以了 戴安
That's good enough for me, Diane.
可以了
That's good enough for me.
你在里面提到的昨晚
That last night you mentioned in there...
有什么我需要知道的吗
Something I need to know about?
改天我们再聊
You and I'll have a talk sometime.
我们会好好聊聊的
You and I will have a talk.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
干杯
Cheers.
敬联调局
To the FBI.
听我说句话
Listen to me a minute.
告诉墨菲监狱长我有话要和他说
Tell Warden Murphy I have a message for him.
我要在他办公室里和他谈
I need to speak with him in his office.
想得美
Yeah, right.
就告诉他
Just tell him
我们要聊聊草莓
we need to speak about a strawberry.
让他坐下 然后你们出去吧
Sit him down and leave.
剧集 | 双峰(1990) | 导航列表