剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
- Picking the green one? - Yeah.
你要戴这个吗
You gonna do that one?
爸爸 你戴爷爷的帽子
Daddy, you wear Grandpa's real one.
我能戴吗 宝贝
I don't know, sweetheart.
戴上吧 亲爱的
Put it on, babe.
真帅
Yeah.
我很想把我的事情告诉你
I want to tell you what's been going on with me.
关于我爸爸的
About... my dad.
今晚演出之后可以吗
So maybe after the show tonight?
好了 大家
Okay, everybody,
我得先走一步 我要去剧院了
this is where I leave you, it's time for me to head to the theater.
-祝你成功 老哥 -多谢
- Break a leg, man. - Thank you.
好的
All right.
-几个小时以后见 -是啊
- Okay, we'll see you in a few hours. - I know.
我们坐前排中间 兄弟
Front and center, buddy.
-你们说不定会包场 -再见
- You might have the whole theater to yourself. - Bye.
再见
Peace.
看来威廉在这么短的时间里
So, William seems to have really connected
和孩子们建立起了深厚的感情
with the girls in a short time.
是啊
Yeah.
是这样的
That's what he did.
他跟遇到的每个人都是这样
With everyone he met, it seems.
你了解你♥爸♥爸
You know your father.
我是指杰克
Jack, I mean.
他...
He, um...
他教了你很多关于诚实和勇气的事
he taught you a lot about honesty and courage.
可实际上 你从生下来就非常完美
But the truth is, you came into this world pretty perfect.
你向来都...彬彬有礼
You always had this, uh... gentleness,
内心又善良 从小就是这样
this inner kindness to you, from the start,
所以我想...
and I think...
那是威廉遗传给你的
you got that from William.
我当初真心觉得那么做
I really thought I was doing
对你 对咱们这个家都好
the right thing for you and for our family...
-妈妈 你不用再说了 -我要说
- Mom, you don't have to do this. - I do.
我必须说清楚
I have to.
我之前从没跟你说起过这些
I haven't said this to you before.
我得说出来 好吗
I need to, okay?
我第一次见到他时 他状态很糟 兰德尔
When I first met him, he was so far gone, Randall.
可几年过后 我再见到他时
And then when I saw him again, years later,
他的状态已经好多了
he was so much better.
你开始好奇生父是谁
And you got curious.
但我却害怕了
And I got scared.
我一直都打算告诉你的 真的
I always planned on telling you, I did.
我还在心里设了时限 我告诉自己
I would set an age in my mind. I'd say, "When he's 15.
"等他十五岁的时候 我就告诉他"
I'm gonna tell him when he's 15."
然后十五岁很快就过去了 但我没有勇气说
And 15 would come and go, and I'd lose my nerve,
接着我就决定等十六岁再说
and then I would decide on 16.
因为我实在是太害怕了
Because the truth is, I was so terrified.
因为我知道这件事会让你崩溃的
Because I knew it would devastate you.
我撒了这么一个弥天大谎
It was such a big lie.
我骗了你这么久
And such a long lie.
我知道
I knew...
我知道我可能会因此而失去你
I knew that I could lose you over it,
而我不能失去你 兰德尔
and I couldn't lose you, Randall.
真的不能
I couldn't.
但这不是借口
But that is no excuse.
我的行为
It was...
很自私 是不对的
selfish, and it was wrong.
而且我希望你知道 我发自肺腑地...
And I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart...
感到抱歉 没能让你们有更多时间相处
...that I am so sorry you didn't have more time together.
都是我的错
That it is my fault.
-害你们相处时间这么短 -已经足够了
- you didn't have more time with him. - I-I got enough. I got enough.
这段时间已经足够让我知道 我爱他
It was enough time to know that I loved him.
我爱他
I loved him.
而且我知道他也爱着我
And I know that he loved me.
我真替你开心
I'm so glad.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我更爱你
I love you more.
我最爱... 不行 我当时是真心的
I love you m-- no, no, I mean, I meant what I said,
但现在长大了
but I'm a grown-ass man
再那么说的话 感觉有点不合适
and this is gonna cross a very weird line.
好吧
Fair enough.
-对不起 -没事的
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
走吧
Let's go.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮 不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮
Yellow leather, red leather, yellow leather, red leather.
啊我饿啊我饿
I-D-I-D-I-D-I-D-- Hey!
我想知道一下
Hey. Hey, uh, I was just curious,
布兰登·诺瓦克有没有来拿他的票
if Brandon Novak picked up his ticket?
-我去查一下 -谢谢
- I'll check. - Thank you.
再等等看吧
Yeah, we'll see.
好吧
Okay.
专心冥想就好
Just need to meditate.
我想看《魔法坏女巫》 是这个剧院吗
I want to see Wicked tonight-- am I in the right theater?
没错 就是这里
Yeah, yes. Yes, you are,
毫无疑问 你来对地方了
as a matter of fact, in the right theater.
在我把脸涂绿之前
Come over here and kiss me
快过来亲我一下
before I paint my face green.
你怎么跑到后台来了
Mmm. What are you doing back here?
抱歉 我是不是打扰你集中注意力了
I'm sorry, am I destroying your focus?
没有 当然没有 你能来太棒了
No. No, no, no, this is great.
好吧 只是想来给你送这个
Okay, just came to give you this.
这就是我一直想要的
It's what I always wanted.
-是个拐杖 -我知道这是什么
- It's a crutch. - I know what it is.
等你腿断了可以用啊[祝演出成功]For when you break your leg.
断腿 没错
Break a leg, okay. Yeah.
好吧 急救室的同事觉得这梗很好笑
Well, the E.R. staff thought it was hysterical.
非常谢谢你
Well, thank you very much,
谢谢你偷偷溜过来 我很感动
for sneaking back here; it means a lot to me.
所有人 半小时后开场
Half hour, everyone.
-好吧好吧 -我知道
- Ay, ay, ay, ay. - I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道我不能再回头了
I know I can't go back.
已经没有退路了 小杰
There is no back, Jess.
事情总是在不断变化的
It's just this continuous thing.
是因为我 不是吗
It's me, isn't it?
你要离开我吗
You gonna leave me?
就再待一会儿吧
Just stay a little bit longer.
凯文
Kevin!
在吗 我的天哪
Hello? Oh, my God.
结尾那段独白
That monologue at the end?
-天啦 真是精彩绝伦 -谢谢
- God, it was incredible! - Thanks.
你的表演真的是引人入胜
You had such a presence up there.
-真的吗 -亲爱的 当然了
- Really? - Oh, sweetheart, yes,
妈妈 谢谢你
Oh, Mom, thank you.
我太骄傲了 他是不是让人神魂颠倒
I'm so proud. Wasn't he captivating?
我还在震惊你怎么记得住这么多词
I just can't get over how you can remember all those words.
实在太精彩了
So impressive.
你没有展示小♥弟♥弟♥真是明智
Good move not showing your penis.
-是的 -舞台上露小♥弟♥弟♥太老套了
- Yes. - Stage penis is so 2015.
谢谢托比
Thank you, Toby.
曾经的"奶爸"
There's now a man
成长为一个男人了
where the Manny once stood.
快来
Oh, come on. Hey.
从未如此骄傲 兄弟
Never been prouder, brother.
真的吗
Really?
从未如此骄傲
Never been prouder.
-谢谢 谢谢你 -就该这样
- Thank you, man. Thank you. - Way to go.
你们这些家伙要把我弄哭了
You guys, you're gonna make me cry.
真是太好了 你们全在这儿
This is amazing. Look at all of you here!
太晚了 保姆要超时了
We're late to relieve the babysitter.
我得去一下办公室
I got to stop by the office.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表