剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
for exceptional children like Randall.
绝对不行
Not gonna happen.
杰克 你能不能冷静点
Jack, please stop making me say "Jack."
虽然兰德尔在的这所学校只有几个黑人孩子
Randall is one of the only black kids at this school,
可他在这儿至少还有兄弟姐妹
but at least here he has his brother and sister.
-我明白 -那另外两个孩子呢
- I know. - What about them?
他们也能去那所学校吗
I mean, can they go, too?
皮尔森先生 恕我冒昧
Mr. Pearson, all due respect,
凯文和凯特过去是没什么好处的
Kevin and Kate wouldn't do well in that school.
看到没 这就是你们犯的错误
You see, that's where you're wrong.
我们的三个孩子都很出众
All of our children are exceptional.
我能摸摸你吗
Can I touch you?
我只想再触摸你一次
I just want to touch you one more time.
哪怕... 只是你身体的一部分
Just... one part of your body.
你的头发
Your hair.
我想清醒过来
I want to wake up...
对不起 我... 我...
I'm sorry, I... I'm...
我不能...
I'm not...
对不起 可以重来一遍吗
I'm sorry, can we... can we just start over?
好的 凯文 能问你个问题吗
Yeah, yeah. Uh, Kevin, can I ask you something?
当然
Yeah.
为什么...
Why...
你能不能试着给我解释一下
Just try to help me understand this.
为什么每到这个场景
Wh-Why, every time we come to this scene,
这场戏悲伤到极点 本应该...
this-this pinnacle of grief, which should rip...
我是说 你本该让观众们痛哭流涕
I mean, literally rip... tears from the audience,
你语气怎么像谷歌♥地图的语♥音♥一样毫无感情呢
why you summon up all the emotion of a Google Maps voice.
好吧
Right.
我不知道 可能...
I don't know. May...
可能台词有问题
You know, maybe it's in the words.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
你从没说过那段词
You've never said them.
没有啊 我... 我正说着呢
Uh, no, I think... I think I'm saying 'em.
不对 你是 说了几句
No. I mean, yeah, like, s-some.
说了点
Kind of.
可你大多都改了
But you're-you're mostly paraphrasing.
-对不起 -没事没事
- I'm sorry. - Y-Yeah.
你看 其实很简单
You see, it's really simple.
奥利维亚就是杰西卡 你的妻子
Olivia is Jessica, your wife.
-又来了 -你就是大卫
- Okay. - You are David.
你爱她
You loved her,
可现在她死了
but now she is dead.
所以你正为失去她而悲痛不已
So you are grieving the loss of her.
你的世界都崩塌了
There's no longer any such thing as gravity.
你有没有失去过什么人
Have you ever lost anyone?
有
Yes.
可我不相信你
Because I don't believe you.
知道吗 罗恩 我的工作
Well, you know, Ron, it's not my job
不是要让你来相信我
to make sure you believe me.
不 不对 就是这样
Oh, yes, yes, it is! It is!
这就是你的事
It is exactly your job!
做好你该做的事
Do your job.
她在写什么
What is she writing?
你写什么呢
What are you writing?
写她的绝命书
That's her suicide note.
好了 好了 你们都够了 好吗
All right, all right, enough, okay?
他能做到的
He'll get there.
好吧
Okay.
好
All right.
周二上午十点 大家再来
10:00 A.M. Tuesday, everybody.
-多谢你 -只是必要的过程
- Thank you. - It's a process.
先别再想了
Just... let it go for now.
好
Yeah.
你明天有什么安排
What are you doing tomorrow?
我打算花一整天时间
Oh. Uh, well, tomorrow I was just gonna spend
感受我的失败 不过...
the entire day feeling like a failure, but, uh...
跟我去派对吧
Come to a party with me.
派对 你说什么派对
A party? What kind of party we talking?
-我会把地址发给你 -好吧
- I'll text you the address. - Yeah, okay. All right.
我去 不是吧
There's no way in hell.
这工作最好值得我费劲爬上去
This job better be worth it.
再见了 世界
See ya, world.
以前的日子真好
It's been real.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你真的没事吗
You sure you're all right?
对 我很好
Oh. Yeah, I'm good.
我很好 真的
I'm good. Yeah. Yeah.
没事
I'm good.
罗森塔尔太太
Mrs. Rosenthal...
叫我马琳
Marin.
马琳
Oh. Marin.
我知道我之前在我哥哥手下的工作经历
I realize that my previous employment with my brother
可能和这份工作不是很相符
might not be directly applicable.
可是我这人做事条理分明
However, I am abnormally organized.
男主角患有洁癖强迫症并憎恶同性恋
我就是《尽善尽美》中
And I'm basically the not crazy version
正常版的杰克·尼科尔森
of Jack Nicholson in As Good as It Gets.
-我超喜欢那部电影 -是吗
- Oh, I love that movie. Oh. - Right?
"你让我想成为更好的人"
"You make me want to be a better man."
抱歉
Oh! Sorry.
抱歉 你刚才说...
I'm sorry, you were saying...
对 我有补助金的写作经验
No. I-I have grant writing experience,
而且经常和好莱坞的一些人打交道
and I'm used to dealing with Hollywood types,
我知道他们是你们基金的主要捐助者
which I know are large contributors to your foundation.
我还知道 你是"保持联络"
And I know you're on the board of Stay In Touch
和"蝴蝶舞会"的董事会成员
and the Butterfly Ball.
我的天 真是太厉害了
Oh, my God, that's amazing.
道格·金凯德Doug Kincaid,
在你哥哥之前 他是你老板 对吗
your boss before your brother, was it?
他对你称赞有加
He speaks about you in such glowing terms.
你为什么要离开他的公♥司♥
Why did you quit his firm?
因为我爱上了他
Because I fell in love with him,
所以我们不适合一起工作
and it was not a healthy situation.
我喜欢你 凯特
I like you, Kate.
你能胜任 你很聪明
You're qualified, you're smart,
而我现在正需要一个助手
and I need someone right now by my side.
但并不是做助理的工作
Now, it's not assistant work.
既要协调活动 又要拓展业务
It's part event coordinator, part development associate.
荣幸之至
I would be absolutely thrilled.
不过你可能还得替我办些私事
But there is some personal stuff you may have to do,
有时跑跑腿
an errand here or there,
开车接送我女儿
maybe drive my daughter to and from?
好啊 没问题
Yeah. Okay.
-偶尔的 所以别担心 -当然不会
- Not much, so don't worry about that. - No, of course.
那么 你接受这份工作吗
So, do you want the gig?
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
我太激动了
I'm so excited!
我也很激动
Well, I'm so excited!
从卫生纸粘住你头的那一刻起
I wanted you from the moment
我就已经决定要你了
the toilet paper was stuck to your head.
说真的 不管你需要什么
Seriously, though, whatever you need,
我都愿意去做
I'm your girl.
这是我女儿 杰玛 这位是凯特
This is my daughter. Jemma, this is Kate.
你雇了个胖子啊
So, I see you picked the fat one.
第一季 第六集
天气衍生品是一种贸易商品
Weather derivatives are tradable commodities
它能够保护企业所有者
that protect business owners
免受天气变化的影响
from future changes in the weather.
就好比你舔一下披萨
It's like licking a piece of pizza
别人就不会吃了
so that nobody will eat it later.
我开始想披萨了
Now I'm thinking about pizza.
-好吧 -不 等等 抱歉 等一下
- Okay. - No, wait, I'm sorry-- no, no, no, wait,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表