剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
no kids in the next room sex.
而且不用来什么性♥爱♥马拉松
And it doesn't have to be marathon sex.
我们只要搞定这活
We just need to get the job done.
还有在看完《购♥房♥♥人》之前
And under no circumstances are we allowed
谁都不准先睡着
to fall asleep afterwards watching House Hunters.
不能整晚都浪费在睡觉上 对吧
Don't want to miss the whole night sleeping. Right?
我们要边淋浴边做
We'll do it in the shower.
超爽
That's good.
可别在豪华淋浴间睡着了
Won't fall asleep in the big fancy shower.
在此之前我们得先叫客房♥服务
And we'll order room service before.
这样一来 在结束成人式淋浴放荡性♥爱♥后
That way we will finish our loud adult shower sex
正好来客房♥服务 我们就可以穿着浴袍
just as room service arrives and we will slip on robes
啃汉堡 不 慢着 意大利面
and eat burgers... No, wait-- spaghetti.
不 我还是喜欢汉堡
No, I like burgers better.
我们要躺在床上啃汉堡
We will eat burgers in bed.
现在关键的问题是
Oh. Now, the big question is...
看什么付费节目好呢
what to order on pay-per-view.
我真希望他们这有
Oh, I already hope they, uh,
休·格兰特和梅丽尔·斯特里普的电影
I hope they have that Huge Grant-Meryl Streep movie that
这名字听着像个女黑人 瞧瞧
sounds like a black lady. Come on.
《跑调天后》
Florence Foster Jenkins.
宝贝 他们这有《跑调天后》
Baby, they already got Florence Foster Jenkins.
我月经迟了
I'm late.
迟了一周半 兰德尔
I'm a week and a half late, Randall,
我感觉糟透了
and I feel like crap.
昨天一整天我都在嚼冰
And I was chewing on ice all day yesterday
看到披萨的时候我差点吐了
and I almost threw up when I looked at pizza
而且我办不到自己一个人去药店
and I cannot bring myself to go to the drugstore
买♥♥验孕棒
and get a pregnancy test.
我彻底慌了 宝贝
I'm bugging out, baby.
你得让我冷静下来
I need you to talk me down.
-你好吗 -很好
- Hey, how are you? ?- Hey, good.
进来吧 我们有胡萝卜 芹菜
Come on in. We got carrots, celery,
西兰花 无蘸酱 不用客气
broccoli, no dip. You're welcome.
谢谢 真不错
Thank you, that's so nice.
凯特 这是我好朋友 舒特
Oh, and, uh, Kate, this is my good friend, Shooter.
舒特 这是凯特
Shooter, Kate.
很高兴认识你 凯特
Nice to finally meet you, Kate.
我也是
Hi. Nice to meet you, too.
好消息 你们都喜欢体育 所以...
Great news. You both love sports, so...
体育派对
sports party.
你怎么看 杰克
So, what do you think, Jack?
比赛马上就要进入第四节了
Looking like it's gonna come down to the fourth quarter.
你想现在谈吗 好吧 我们来谈
You want to do this now? Okay. Let's do it.
那么
So...
我对你来说还不够
I am not enough for you.
你有我还不够吗 杰克
Am I not enough for you, Jack?
-撤回吧台吗 -好的
- Okay, back to the bar? - Yep.
我从没这么说 我是说
I never said that. I just meant
这个问题我们总归是要谈的
we need to have this conversation at some point.
可你非要现在谈 在这青蛙酒吧
Okay. And you want to do that right now, at Froggy's
-超级碗直播的时候 -是啊
- during the Super Bowl? - Yes,
麻烦再大声点 别让我们错过你们的好戏
please don't make us miss a second of your drama.
你能别管闲事吗
Could you butt out?
宝贝 我们一直拿这事开玩笑
Babe, we joke about it.
我们看见别人带着孩子 就说
We see people with kids and go,
"谢天谢地 幸亏不是咱俩"
"Oh, thank God that's not us."
我们拿它开玩笑 不是吗
We joke about it. Right?
难道我理解错了吗
Did I not get the joke?
我不是...
I'm not...
宝贝 你是对的
Babe, you're right.
你是对的
You are right.
就我成长的家庭而言
And coming from the family that-that I did,
我从没想过要自己的孩子
I definitely never saw myself having kids.
-好的 -但后来我遇见了你
- Okay. ?- But then I met you.
而且 我们在一起很快乐
And, you know, we're j... we're great together
我喜欢我们的生活
and I love our life.
但随着年龄增长 我越发觉得...
But the older we get, the more I think that...
我越发觉得应该有超越你我两人
the more I think there's got to be something bigger
更有意义的事
than just me and you.
真是谢谢你把我加入
Well, thank you very much for involving me
你无形的巨大变化中 超巨大
in this huge invisible change of yours. Huge.
因为在你遇见我 直到娶了我
Because you knew when you met me and married me
就知道我不是那种
that I did not want to be one of those women
把成为母亲作为人生唯一目标的女人
whose sole purpose in life was to be a mother.
如果那是你想要的 你当初就该娶我妈
If that's what you wanted, you should have married my mom.
我更希望是你妹妹
I was thinking more your sister.
我估计也是
Oh. You probably were.
我只是...这玩笑不好笑
I'm... it's a bad joke.
我还没准备好 杰克
I'm not there yet, Jack.
我还没准备好
I'm not there yet.
-我才29 -快30了
- I am only 29. - ?Almost 30.
我知道自己几岁
I know how old I am!
席德和南茜 你俩能出去吵吗
Hey, Sid and Nancy, will you two take it outside?
传奇摇滚乐队吉他手席德与其女友南茜相爱相杀
-你能闭嘴不 -管好你自己的事
- Could you just shut up for a second? - Mind your business.
大伙都被你们吵得听不见球赛了
None of us can hear the game over your mouth.
你得学学礼貌了 老兄
You got to learn some manners, pal.
你得管好你的女人
You need to control your woman.
你说话小心点
You need to watch your mouth.
杰克 坐下
Jack, sit down.
回来 没必要吵
Come here. It's not worth it.
杰克 坐下 求你了
Jack, sit down, please.
杰克
Jack.
-天啊 杰克 -杰克 杰克
- God, Jack. - ?Jack! Jack.
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no.
是啊
Yeah,
我们真应该要孩子
we should really be having kids.
你不想说点什么吗
Aren't you gonna say anything?
好吧 这怎么可能
Uh, yeah. Like, how?
-你每天都有按时吃药吧 -没错
- You take the pill every day like clockwork, right? - Yeah.
还是我又不小心把哪粒药丢进我奶昔里了
What, did I accidentally drop one in my shake or something?
不 我...
No. I...
我上个月换了药
I mean, I changed medications last month
可能出现了短暂的排卵期
and there might have been, like, a brief window.
短暂的排卵期
A brief window?
抱歉
Sorry.
短暂的排卵期 贝丝
A brief window, Beth?
难道你没想过该跟你的丈夫
Did it not occur to you that that might be something
提这件事吗
you want to run by your husband?
我又不知道会出问题
Well, I didn't know it was gonna be a problem.
查尔斯顿泡汤了
Well, there goes Charleston.
抱歉 你说什么
Okay, I'm sorry, what?
十年之后 等女儿们都去上大学了
Ten years from now, when the girls are both off at college,
我想我们可以早些退休移居查尔斯顿
I thought that we would take an early retirement in Charleston.
不好意思 兰德尔
Oh, forgive me, Randall,
可你到底在说什么鬼
but what in the holy hell are you talking about?
你什么时候开始想搬去查尔斯顿了
Since when do you want to move to Charleston?
我看到电视上的介绍
I saw something about it on CNN.
在那可以享受高质量生活 高档餐厅
Like, they got a great quality of life, good restaurants.
工作闲暇时 我也会上网搜搜
Sometimes at work, I look up places on Zillow.
好吧 我真的非常抱歉
Oh, okay. Well, I'm so sorry that
让你最高机密的查尔斯顿之梦破碎了 宝贝
I'm screwing with your super top secret Charleston dream, honey.
我的问题和你的相比不值一提
No, my issues are nothing compared to yours.
-没人这么说 -等等 等等
- Nobody's saying that. - Wait,wait, wait, wait, wait,
来猜个谜语
here's a riddle--
是谁做好一切准备重返工作岗位
who has two hands and was about to go back to work full-time
这或许...或许能让她找回从前的自己
and maybe, maybe... start to remember who she was?
好吗
Yeah?
可现在她只能把时间花在
But now will have to split her time between
换尿布台和家庭办公室了
a diaper station and a home office?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表