剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
It sounds like he may be picking jobs
应该都是他见过黑人从事的
that he's seen black men do.
就好像他在寻找能把自己代入的角色
Like he's looking for someone he sees himself in.
我觉得他需要黑人男性榜样
I think he may need black male role models.
让他知道长大后能成为什么样的人
Men who can show him who he might grow into.
"你要嫁的人在你们第一次见面时
"The man you will marry will be wearing
戴着面具"
a mask when you first meet."
要是格特鲁德·斯泰因在巴黎的沙龙
If only Gertrude Stein had one of these
有这样的游戏就好了
in her Paris salon.
是啊 我懂
Yeah. I know, totally.
太老套了 对吧 我向来不喜欢玩这游戏
Cliche, right? I always hated playing this game.
什么 你明明比我还爱玩
What? You liked it more than I did.
我并没有比你爱玩
?I did not like it more than you.
别乱说 我没有
Don't say that. I didn't.
兰德尔 休息下吧 过来玩转瓶子
Randall, come take a break. Come spin.
等等
Wait.
你们听到了吗
You hear that?
听起来像...
It sounds like...
咔嚓咔嚓的声音 是什么
clicking. What is that?
我什么都没听到
I don't hear anything.
兰德尔
Randall?
好吧...
Okay. Uh...
反正他这个人本来就不怎么有趣 那...
He was never any fun to play with anyway, so...
-有人要我从厨房♥带点什么吗 -我不用了
- Anybody need anything from the kitchen? - I'm good.
-该你了吧 -替我转就行 桑德伯格
- I think it's your turn. - Spin for me, Sandberg.
你最棒的一次接吻是和谁
Who was the best kiss you ever had?
简单 小奥
Easy. Liv.
小奥... 是指奥利维亚吗
S... So, is that Liv, like Olivia?
我交往过的对象总是会对我念念不忘
I leave an impression on people I date.
-好吧 -好吧 好吧
- O-Okay. - Okay. Okay.
好吧 算了 该你了
Okay. All right. It's your turn.
不 不 等一下
No, no, no. Hold on.
你带你的前男友来我们的家庭小屋吗
You brought your ex to our family cabin?
凯特 没关系的
Look, Kate, it's fine. I mean,
大家都有前任 对吧 没事的
everyone's got exes, right? It's... It's okay.
你这是怎么了
Uh... Who are you right now?
有人知道谁动了我的奶昔吗
Hey, anybody know what happened to my smoothie?
本来是准备了一天的份量的
It was supposed to last all day.
里面还加了顶级的蘑菇
Had these super top-shelf mushrooms in it,
它能让我心灵释放
really gonna open up my world.
现在半瓶都没了
Half of it's gone.
谁喝了
Who drank it?
儿子
Hey, son.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
第一季 第九集
兰德尔
Randall.
兰德尔 你没事吧
Randall, are you okay?
凯特 他有事
Kate, he's not okay.
他应该是不小心喝了那蘑菇奶昔
He just accidentally drank mushrooms.
这东西绝对是安全的 不用担心
This stuff is totally safe, don't even worry about him.
他现在可比我们所有人都愉快呢
He's having a way better time than the rest of us.
你让我们的弟弟产生了幻觉
Okay, you got our brother high,
你没资格发表意见
you don't get an opinion.
兰德尔 兄弟
Hey, Randall, buddy?
你想...
You want to, uh...
你想跟我们一起进去吗
want to come inside with us?
不
No.
爸爸 我不想进去
Dad, I don't want to go in.
好吧
Okay.
凯特 我们有他的车钥匙对吧
Yeah, Kate, we have his car keys, right?
-是的 在厨房♥里 -好的
- Yeah. They're in the kitchen. - Okay.
要不这样 我们先...
Um, tell you what. We're gonna, um...
我们先进去了
we're gonna head inside.
一会儿再过来看你 好吗
We'll check on you in a little bit, all right?
好的
Okay.
他没事的
He's fine.
-是吗 -是的 他没事
- Is he? - Yeah, yeah. He's... he's good.
要不是你们几个小子老往上面丢东西
You know, If you kids weren't always throwing stuff up here,
排水槽也不会这么容易就坏了
maybe this gutter wouldn't be broken.
我们得谈谈妈妈的事
We need to talk about Mom.
什么
Yeah?
从我很小的时候起
Ever since I was a baby,
她就认识我的亲生父亲了
she knew who my biological father was.
什么
What?
不 孩子 那是不可能的
No, kiddo, that's crazy.
是的 爸 听上去不可思议
Yeah, Dad. It is crazy.
但却是事实
It's also true.
我和你妈妈为你做了很多事
Your mom and I, we went through a lot for you.
她要是守着这么大一个秘密
For her to keep a secret like that?
一定会无法承受
That would destroy her.
爸 我已经找到他了
Dad, I tracked him down.
他叫威廉
William.
是我的生父
He's my biological father.
而且妈妈也承认了
And Mom admitted it.
爸爸
Dad?
练得不错 鞠躬
Good job, bow.
都学得不错 穿上鞋去找你们父母吧
Nice class. Get your parents, get your shoes.
艾赛亚 过来
Isaiah, come here.
怎么样
How's everything?
都学会了吗
Everything work out for you?
干得不错
All right. Good job.
练得不错 儿子
Good class, son.
-有什么能帮你的吗 -我找雷
- Can I help you with something? - Yeah. I-I'm looking for Ray?
-我就是 -你好 雷 我叫杰克
- Oh, yeah. That's me. - Hey, Ray. I'm Jack.
我朋友伊薇特介绍我来的
My friend Yvette told me I should come by.
她给我提过会介绍一位朋友来
She said she may be sending someone by.
她说你想给你儿子报名
You wanted to sign your son up for classes, she said.
对 这是我儿子 兰德尔
Yeah. This is my son, Randall.
很高兴认识你
Hey, my man, nice to meet you.
你之前学过武术吗
You ever studied any martial arts before?
没有
Nope.
也许你会成为又一个罗恩·范·克里夫
Maybe you want to be the next Ron Van Clief.
他是谁
Who's that?
把鞋脱了 我带你看看
Take your shoes off. I'll show you.
没事 去吧
Yeah. Go on.
这边
Right this way.
四届世界空手道冠军
Four-time World Karate Champion.
绰号♥"黑龙" 四届世界空手道冠军
李小龙称他为"黑龙"
Bruce Lee used to call this guy the "Black Dragon."
要做到如此成就要花费很大的努力
Yeah, man. That's a lot of hard work that goes into that.
八届全美冠军
Eight time All American Champion.
你知道我同事伊恩吧
Hey. You know Ian at work?
-两只眼睛颜色不一样那个 -就是他
- The one with the David Bowie eyes? - Yeah. Yeah.
就是他
Yeah, him.
几个月前
So, a few months back,
他以为他妻子出轨了
he thought his wife might be cheating on him,
于是他就雇了一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪她
so he hired one of those P.Is to follow her around.
我在想 要不...
I don't know. I was thinking, maybe...
要不我们也雇一个
maybe we can do the same.
看能不能找到兰德尔的亲生父母
See if we can find Randall's parents.
杰克 我们已经谈过这个问题了
Jack. We talked about this.
我知道 你先听我说完
I know. I know. Look, just hear me out.
我们雇一个侦探
We hire a guy.
他可以查医院的记录
Okay? He checks hospital records.
看那天出生的婴儿有哪些 问问那些父母
Sees -- sees what babies were born that day. Talks to the families.
然后也许就能找到抛弃他的父母了
You know? Maybe he finds the people that gave him up.
然后呢 找到之后你想怎样
And then what? And then what are you hoping happens?
我是希望他能更看清
I'm hoping he gets a better understanding
真实的自己
of who he is.
我以为你就是为这个
I thought that's why you were taking him
才带他去伊薇特介绍的那家道场的
to the dojo place Yvette recommended.
听着 我可以每周带他去练一小时
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表