剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
the meat in the Tuesday-Thursday sandwich,
真是好一个肉馅三明治
and what a sweet, sweet meat sandwich it is.
你还好吗 威廉
You okay, William?
好吗 我还好吗
Okay? Am I okay?
没错 这就是我们要讨论的问题
Mm, yeah, that's the question on the table.
用好来形容我的感觉是远远不够的
"Okay" does not do justice to how I feel.
这几个月来就今天感觉最好了
I feel better than I've felt in months.
就像刚刚做了爱 又好像被施了魔法
I feel like sex, I feel like magic,
又好像有音乐在流淌 差点忘了
I feel like music, which reminds me,
苔丝把iPad借我了
Tess lent me her iPad.
iPod 那是iPod
iPod. That's an iPod.
你说Pod 我说Pad
You say "Pod," I say "Pad."
我们就别再争了
Let's call the whole thing off.
你能教我怎么把音乐导进去吗
Can you show me how to put my music in this?
-我得走了 -谢谢儿子 我拿歌♥单去
- I've really got to run. - Thanks, son. I'll go get my list.
好吧
Okay.
化疗刺♥激♥反应
Chemo boost.
我爸停止治疗后也有这种状况
Happened to my dad when he stopped his treatment.
他的精力不再受压制了
His energy's not being zapped anymore.
很好 也许吧
Well, good, I guess.
你能帮他搞定他的音乐吗
Hey, can you help him with his music?
-我得赶快走了 -没问题
- I got to run. - ?Sure.
但要不要来点酸奶
But how about having a little yogurt...
没时间吃了 宝贝 没时间了 爱你
No time for yogurt, baby. No time for yogurt. Love you.
我可有时间好好享受酸奶
I got a hot minute for some yogurt.
你好啊
Hey, you.
周末玩得还好吗
Have a good weekend?
-太好了 我还好 看了部电影 -不
- Good to hear. Mine was all right. I, um, saw a movie... - No.
-和... -不
- with, uh... ?- No.
-什么意思 -不要闲谈
- What's "No"? - ?No small talk.
不要假装我们之间一切都好
No pretending like things are good with us.
你说过和我约会是正确的选择
You said that dating me was the right thing to do.
那基本上就是说
You basically called me
我的存在对你而言 就像坐出租要系安全带
the girl equivalent of wearing a seat belt in a cab.
好吧 我明白...
Okay, listen, I understand....
算了 不用说了 我们只是同事而已
No, okay, we work together. That's it.
我们来这 彩排 然后各走各的路
Let's come in, rehearse the play, get out.
好吧
Okay.
-很好 -很好
- Great. - ?Great.
我还是觉得你应该会喜欢
Still really, you know, feel like you would've loved
我推荐的电影
my movie recommendation, so...
不听是你的损失
Your loss.
你记得
Did you remember
在你所有的内衣上写名字了吗
to write your name in all of your underwear?
不是那种训练营啦
It's not that kind of camp.
-好吧 -好吧
- Oh, okay. - ?Okay?
你确定你能接受我的这个决定吗
Are you sure that you're okay with me doing this?
我知道对我们来说这不是最好的时机
I know this isn't the best timing for us.
我当然没有问题了
Of course I am okay with it.
凯特 我们的余生都会一起度过的
Kate, we have the rest of our lives to spend together.
或至少是我的余生 我40岁就犯心脏病了
Or at least the rest of mine, I had a heart attack at 40,
-所以很明显我会先走 -托比
- so I'm going first, obvi. - ?Toby.
听着 这次的机会非常难得
Look, this is an incredible opportunity,
我希望你是为了自己才去的
and I want you to do it for yourself.
而且辛格医生不希望我
And Dr. Singh doesn't want me
再多花至少两个星期颠簸
travelling for at least another two weeks.
所以我会留下多熟悉熟悉"大苹果"[纽约城]So I will just get to know the Big Apple a little bit.
你在城里有认识的人吗
Do you know anyone in the city?
一个没有
Not a soul.
但没关系
But I will be fine.
如果麦考利·卡尔金能做到 我也能做到
If Macaulay Culkin can do it, so can I.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这感觉一定很棒
This is gonna be so awesome.
-是啊 -我敢说一定会非常辛苦
- Yeah. - I bet it's gonna be so hardcore.
我会吐得非常厉害
I'm gonna puke so much.
但是我不会像那些人一样抱怨
But I'm not gonna be one of those people who complains.
我只是会...
?I'm just gonna...
-呕吐 -是的 这才是正确的态度
- puke. - Yeah, that's the-that's the right attitude.
对 而且我还会有一个苗条的小贱♥人♥当教练
Yeah, and I'm gonna have a skinny bitch trainer,
她会对我破口大骂 骂得我哭出一泳池眼泪
who's gonna scream at me until I cry a pool full of tears.
然后我还会在那个泳池里游上一百圈
And then I'm gonna swim a hundred laps in that pool.
是啊
Yeah!
有点恶心 但是没错
That's disgusting, but yeah.
谢谢你这么支持我
Thank you for being so supportive.
这是未婚夫应做的事
That's what fiance's do.
谢谢你 未婚夫
Well, thank you, fiance.
不客气 未婚妻
Oh, you're welcome, fiancee.
-我们别这样了 -好的 差不多了
- Let's stop doing that. - Okay, yeah, it was enough.
-没错 有点恶心 -是的
- Yeah, that was disgusting. - ?Yeah.
抱歉我来晚了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
刚才家里有点小事
Family's a little nuts right now.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的 进来 进来
Yeah, yeah, come in, come in.
兰德尔 你认识桑杰·贾希里吗
Randall, do you know Sanjay Jahiri?
略有耳闻
Only by reputation.
兰德尔·皮尔森
Randall Pearson.
抱歉 我从布鲁克林骑自行车过来
Um, sorry, I biked in from Brooklyn.
手上汗津津的 我很抱歉
Apologies if I'm a little sweaty.
完全没问题
That's all good in the hood.
莎拉有没有告诉你
So, did Sarah tell you
关于我们潜在的新风力公♥司♥客户的事
about our potential new wind farm client?
还在前期建设中 在亚伯达 是的
In pre-construction, in Alberta, yeah.
是卡尔加里
Calgary.
卡尔加里是亚伯达的一个省
Which is a city in the province of Alberta.
抱歉 只是说具体点
Sorry. Was just specifying.
非常感谢 桑杰 我很了解情况
Appreciate that, Sanjay, I know the specifics.
桑杰会入伙 帮助我们拿下那个项目
Sanjay's gonna come aboard help us land them.
真的吗
Really?
我本来以为是我
I-I was hoping to throw my
来参与这个客户的项目
hat in the ring for that account.
考虑到桑杰有可再生能源的工作背景...
Oh, well, given Sanjay's background in, uh, renewable energy...
我对可再生能源也有兴趣
I've got interest in renewable, too.
至少我应得一次尝试的机会
Uh, I at least deserve a shot at this.
先生
Sir.
也有道理
Fair enough.
不如你们各自做一份衍生品报告
Why don't you both work on a derivative.
周末前给我结果
Get it to me by the end of the week.
周末前
End of the week?
我差不多明天早上就能给你结果
I can probably have something to you by tomorrow morning.
桑杰 你怎么看
Sanjay, sound good?
我没问题
No problem here.
谁做得好就由谁负责
May the best derivative win.
天呐 我们好像演了一出糟糕的真人秀
God, what we do would be a terrible reality show.
转 转 转
Spin, spin, spin, spin, spin.
转过去 转过来...
And turn, and turn...
好极了
Perfect.
非常感谢 明天见
Thank you so much, see you tomorrow.
再见
Buh-bye..
-魔术师定好了 -不错
- Magician's confirmed. - ?Nice.
麦当娜的手套进展怎么样了
How are the Madonna gloves coming along?
很好 很好
Eh... good... good.
你在哪找到的
?Where did you find this?
从地下室里翻出来的
Pulled it up from the basement.
兰德尔小时候多可爱
God, wasn't Randall so cute?
他现在还是很可爱
He's still cute.
他现在很好 但是五岁的时候更可爱
Yeah, he's fine. He was cuter when he was five.
快到了 快到了
Closed, closed.
快了 快了 快了
Closed, closed, closed.
我不敢相信今年不玩
I can't believe we're not gonna play
贴驴尾巴的游戏了
pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey this year.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表