剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
她总算回来了
There she is.
-没错 -这才是我老婆
- Yeah. - ?There's my wife.
我回来了
There I am.
-好的 -没事
- Okay. - ?Okay.
-去吧 -我马上回来
- Go. - I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝 我...我忘带钱包了
Babe, I-I forgot my wallet.
你看看 你看看咖啡桌上有没有
Um, did you, um, did you check the coffee table?
好的 我在...梳妆台上找到了
Yeah, it was... it was on the dresser.
好的 找到了就好
Good. Okay, I'm glad you found it.
别忘买♥♥一加仑的薄荷巧克力脆皮了
Um, just a gallon of mint chocolate chip, please.
好 我这就去
Yeah, I'm on it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
你来干什么
What the hell do you want?
我需要借一笔钱
I need to borrow some money.
好吧 你知道 我想说的是
Um, okay, so, you know, I mean,
很明显 我已经认真考虑过这件事了
I've given this a lot of thought, obviously.
然后我...
And I, um...
我决定继续让斯隆来出演
I'm keeping Sloane in the play,
因为她真的非常努力 你也知道的
because she's worked really hard, you know,
而且她演得很好 非常棒
and she's good in the play, she's great.
而且 她当时没抛下我们
And, uh, she didn't abandon us.
我信任她 所以我...
You know, I trust her, so I'm,
我决定继续让她扮演这个角色
I'm keeping her in the play.
我明白
I understand.
那我们呢
What about us?
我还是会继续和斯隆交往
Yeah. I'm gonna continue to date Sloane,
因为她温柔善良 还很风趣
because she's kind and she's sweet, she's funny.
她很喜欢我 不是吗
She likes me, you know?
而...而且你知道吗
And... and-and you know what?
有时候你必须做出正确的选择
Sometimes you just got to do the right thing.
好吗 你必须做正确的事
Okay? You got to do the right thing,
哪怕这不是你真正想要的
even if it's not what you want.
好吧
Well...
没想到最后会是这个结果
Surprise final act.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
现在我要离开这里 找个完全不认识的人
Now I am gonna go and have incredible sex
来一场无与伦比的性♥爱♥ 然后当从没见过你
with a complete stranger and forget I ever met you.
这话真狠
So harsh.
我告诉你 刚刚还挺紧张的
I tell you what, that was intense.
也并不怎么有趣
Not a lot of fun. Um...
我觉得我需要去喝一杯
I feel like I need a drink.
你想...你想去什么地方
Do you want to... you want to go somewhere,
和我喝一杯吗
have a drink with me?
随便什么地方
Somewhere?
是这样的 我...
You know, I'm, uh...
我今晚想早点休息
I'm just gonna lay low tonight.
明天还有很重要的彩排
It's a big rehearsal tomorrow.
这才是正确的选择
It's the right thing to do.
斯隆
Sloane...
小托
Hey, Tobe.
他们说手术非常成功
They said it went perfectly
而且你很快就会醒过来
and that you're gonna be awake soon.
所以
So...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
只是想告诉你一声
Just an FYI.
这话我只对自己的亲人说过
I've never said that to anyone I wasn't related to.
听着 别被吓到了
Listen, this is scary.
老实说 听起来真有点奇怪
This is all just... scary, honestly.
但是我想和你共度余生 托比
But I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Toby.
如果你...你愿意娶我的话
I mean, if you'll... if you'll have me.
如果你是穿着性感护士装
That would've been a lot hotter
来跟我告白的 那就更让人兴奋了
if you were in some kind of, like, sexy nurse's outfit.
你醒来多久了
Uh, how long have you been awake?
大概一小时
About an hour.
-什么 -抱歉
- What? - ?Uh... Sorry.
-真的 -托比
- Yeah. ?- Toby.
你说的都是真的吗
Did you mean all that stuff?
太好了
Yeah.
如果你愿意的话
I would totally marry you
我发誓我绝对会娶你的
if that's something you're down with.
你愿意吗
You would?
我娶定你了 凯特·皮尔森
I'd marry the hell out of you, Kate Pearson.
是吗
You would?
等等 就这么定了吗
Wait, just like that?
就这么定了
Just like that. ?
从第一眼见到你 我就决定娶你了 姑娘
It was just like that from the moment I met you, kid.
就好像...一切波折都只是生活想给我添乱
All of this is just... life trying to get in the way.
是啊
Yeah.
你回来了
You're back.
是啊
I am.
你觉得我们之间有感情吗
Do you think we've bonded?
从你住进来到现在
Since you moved in.
我想应该是有点的吧
I kind of thought we had.
当然了
Sure.
那为什么你能这么轻易就把我推到一边
Then why is it so easy for you to push me to the side?
我 贝丝还有孩子们
Me, Beth, the girls.
自从杰西回到你的生活中以后
Ever since Jessie came back into your life,
你就好像变得不愿跟我们在一起了
it's like you don't care about spending time with us.
我不是想像个小孩子一样 在嫉妒什么
And I'm not trying to act like some kind of jealous teenager,
或者不同意你谈恋爱
nor deny you your love life, be...
别说了
Stop.
别再给我讲什么关于你猫的故事了
And don't give me some damn story about your cat.
我已经有感觉了 兰道尔
I can feel it now, Randall.
癌症的恶化比我想象来得快
This cancer is coming for me sooner than later.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
而杰西承受得住
Now, Jessie can handle it.
他了解这些事
He's seen this stuff.
他一直在为我安排
He's been helping me make arrangements,
带我去最好的政♥府♥资助的私人疗养院
taking me to some of the best state-funded nursing homes,
趁我还有口气 替我找告别人世的最佳场所
trying to find a good place to go before this gets really bad.
你在胡说些什么
What are you talking about?
我不想让你们经历这些 兰道尔
I will not put this on you, Randall.
我不想让你的家庭经历这些
I won't do that to your family.
这是我们的家 威廉
It's our family, William.
听着 这已经是你的家了
Look, this is your home now.
你已经住进这个家里了
You've lived in this home,
哪怕那一刻来临 你也可以在这里安息
and... if it comes to that, you can die in it.
你用不着蜷缩在别人的屋檐下
You're not gonna be crawling underneath someone else's porch
像狗一样
like some dog.
我不想让你经历这些
I don't want to do this to you.
我能承受
I can take it.
吃药已经不管用了
The medication isn't working anymore.
只会让我感觉更难受
It just makes me feel sicker.
我不想就这样...
This is not how I wanted to...
你想停止化疗吗 威廉
Do you want to stop the chemo, William?
是的
Yeah.
那好
Okay.
没关系
It's okay.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我们不做了
We'll stop it.
你肯定是有大♥麻♥烦了 才会来找我
You must be in a real jam to come to me.
你为什么需要钱
Why do you need the money?
就是...
Just in...
遇到了点困难
a tight spot, is all.
想到了
Of course you are.
为什么需要钱
What's it for?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表