剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
*For he's a jolly good fellow*
*他是个善良有趣的人*
*Which nobody can deny*
谢谢大家
Thank you, everybody.
杰克 你让我五点半提醒你
Uh, Jack, you told me to tell you when it was 5:30.
好
Okay.
已经五点半了
It's 5:30.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
-杰克 -怎么了
- Jack? - What?
干什么 我们在庆祝班奇退休
What? We're-- we're celebrating Pench's retirement.
我们讨厌班奇
We hate Pench.
-是你讨厌班奇 -我确实讨厌班奇
- You hate Pench. - I do hate Pench.
听我说 你得回家去了
Look, just-- it's time for you to go home
好好跟你老婆告个别
and say a proper good-bye to your wife.
-对 -就算你赖在这 也没法留住她
- Yeah. - Staying here is not gonna keep her from leaving.
-跟她的前男友一起去 -杰克
- With her ex-boyfriend. - Jack...
两周 住五家酒店
Two weeks, five hotels.
夜夜笙歌♥ 早出晚归
Night after night, getting back late.
你别开玩笑了
That is ridiculous.
那可是丽贝卡啊
This is Rebecca we're talking about.
是啊
Yeah.
-去吧 -好
- Now, go. - Yeah.
要走了吗
You leaving?
下班后去乔家酒馆 派对才算真正开始
The real party's happening after work at Joe's Tavern.
一起来吧
You should come.
再见 海瑟
Night, Heather.
艾米你好 我是丽贝卡
Hi, Amy, yeah, it's Rebecca.
他什么时间走的
What time did he leave?
好
Okay.
谢谢 再见
Yeah, thank you. Bye.
爸
Hey, Dad.
到厨房♥来一趟
Kitchen, please.
你怎么能偏偏今天这么晚回来
How could you be late today, of all days?
-本已经来了吗 -还没
- Is Ben here yet? - No.
那我就没回来晚
Then I guess I'm not late.
你说五点半就会到家
Well, you said you'd be home at 5:30.
不 我是说五点半下班
No, I said I would knock off at 5:30.
我打去你办公室了 你五点半并没下班
I called your office and you didn't.
你现在都开始查我的岗了吗
So, you're checking up on me now?
你这是在消极抵抗 杰克
This is just passive-aggressive, Jack.
-孩子们 -怎么了
- Okay, the kids. - Yeah.
你今晚得开车送他们去参加乔的派对
They need a ride to Joel's party tonight.
乔的父母在家 我确认过了
Parents are home, I already checked.
还有兰德尔的机器人课 你看到了吗
And Randall's robotics class, do you see?
改到周二了
It's moved to Tuesdays.
我认字 小贝
I can read, Bec.
还有 千万别让凯文和索菲
And please, please do not let Kevin and Sophie
单独待在地下室
be by themselves in the basement.
他俩简直难舍难分
They're all over each other.
有什么好笑的 这问题很严重
What's so funny? It's disturbing.
你知道吗 有天我走进去...
You know, the other day, I came in...
看到她正在啃他的耳朵
she was nibbling on his ear.
别把"啃"这个字用在我们儿子身上
Don't say the word nibbling in reference to our son.
只能用"啃"来形容啊
That is the only way to describe it.
凯文的耳朵好多年没掏过了
Those ears haven't seen Q-tips in years.
确实
No.
该出发了
Time to hit the road.
是啊
Yeah.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
祝你好运 妈妈
Good luck, Mom.
你该说"祝你演出成功"
You're supposed to say "Break a leg."
是吗
Oh, am I?
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, sweetheart.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
我保证每天打两通电♥话♥回来
I promise I'll call twice a day, every day.
玩得开心点 妈 说真的
Have fun, Mom. Seriously.
会的
I will.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我更爱你
I love you more.
我最爱你
I love you most.
好好相处 照顾好彼此
Be good to each other. Take care of each other.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye...
爸
Dad.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
第一季 第十七集
"他名叫威廉·H·希尔"
"His name was William H. Hill."
谁不知道他叫什么啊 笨蛋
Everybody knows his damn name, fool.
天呐
Oh, man...
威廉·希尔著
你好 杰西
Hey, Jessie.
你好 兰德尔
Hi, Randall.
现在打来合适吗
Is this an all right time?
正好帮我分分心
I'm happy for the distraction.
你还好吗
How you doing?
事实上 并不太好
Not terribly well, as it turns out.
你们走之前 威廉和我私下道过别了
William and I had our good-byes privately, before you left,
但我还是很震惊
but it's still a shock.
我知道
I know.
我现在在芝加哥住我姐姐家里
I'm with my sister in Chicago right now.
这事...
It's, um...
这事对我打击很大
it's a very slippery slope for me.
我需要点时间
And I needed time.
离开那里以免触景生情
You know, time away?
我理解
Uh, understood.
我把他去世的消息告诉了戒所里的人
I told our N.A. group about his passing,
所有人都难过地流下了眼泪
and, uh, there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
一位叫塞巴斯蒂安的年轻人
A young man named Sebastian
坚持要我替他转达哀悼之情
insisted that I pass along his condolences.
他曾是个运动员 吃止痛药成过瘾
He was a young athlete who was addicted to Vicodin
他刚来互助会时
when he first came to our meetings
丝毫不愿意跟我们打交道
and, uh, wanted nothing to do with us.
但威廉假装对橄榄球很感兴趣
But William feigned an interest in football
这样那男孩就有了个可以谈话的人
so the boy would have someone to relate to.
我真想看看
I'd have loved to have seen
威廉假装懂橄榄球的样子
William pretend to know anything about football.
确实...
It was...
确实特别搞笑
It was quite a laugh.
他就像柔软的扶手
He was a soft armrest
总能让疲惫的灵魂得以慰藉 对吗
for weary souls to lean on, you know?
总之 我...
Anyway, I...
我知道你一定还有很多事要处理
I'm sure you've got things going on there.
我就不打扰你了
I don't want to keep you.
没关系
Hey, that's okay.
谢谢你打来电♥话♥ 杰西
Thanks for calling, Jessie.
保重
Be well.
保重
Take care.
再见
Bye.
诺瓦克先生
Mr. Novak.
抱歉就这么闯了进来
Sorry to just, you know, barge in like this,
但我真有事要找你谈谈
but I really need to talk to you.
对了 我叫凯文·皮尔森
I'm Kevin Pearson, by the way.
-我知道你是谁 -那太好了
- I know who you are. - Oh, good.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
就是贿赂了一下你的助理翠西
Oh, just bribed the assistant, Tracy.
她是"奶爸"的铁粉
You know, big Manny fan.
我来是想恳请你
I came here to beg you
出席我那部舞台剧的首演
to come to opening night of my play.
那晚首演我去了 而你没有
I did go to opening night, you didn't.
我明白 我知道你肯定认为...
I know, I know that, and I know what you must be thinking...
我认为你是怯场了
I think that you choked.
我认为你是意识到 没了能重拍五遍
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表