剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我妈壮如坦克
Mama's a tank.
没错 也像子弹一般火♥辣♥
Yeah, she the bullets, too.
我会带六十首新歌♥回来
I'm gonna come back with 60 new songs.
六十首 我等你好消息 表弟
60? All right, I'm gonna hold you to that, cuz.
-拿着 -不 别这样
- Here. - No, come on...
别这样 兄弟 拿着吧 拿着
Aw, come on, man, take it, take it, take it.
-我会还你 真的 -兄弟 你要想还
- I will give it back to you, really. - Oh, man, you pay me back
就用白金唱片曲谱来还我吧
with a notebook full of platinum records.
这才叫报答
That's how you pay me back.
懂吗
All right?
兄弟 你真的很有才
Boy, you... you really got a gift.
-你知道吗 表弟 -不 我不知道
- You know that, cuz? - I don't, I don't know about that.
什么 别再这样了 好吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey, no more of that, all right?
不要逃避
No more looking away.
兄弟 看到想要的东西 就别犹豫
Man, you see something you want, you don't look away,
去追逐
you go get it.
听到了吗 表弟
You hear me, cuz?
好
Yeah.
听到了
Yeah.
行
All right.
那就好 来吧 兄弟
All right, come here, you.
拥抱一下
Let's do it.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, cuz.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
瑞奇
Hey, Ricky.
是我 威廉
It's me, William.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
滚出我的俱乐部
Get the hell out my club.
我快死了 瑞奇
I'm dying, Ricky.
你对我来说早就死了 小威
You was dead to me a long time ago, Willy.
我当时别无选择
I had to go take care of her.
得了吧 难道我不知道吗 表弟
Oh, come on, you think I don't know that, cuz?
我都知道
I know that.
打扰一下 表弟 是表兄弟吗
I'm sorry. Cuz? Like cousin?
这位是你的堂哥吗
This is your cousin?
是的
Yes.
我儿子 兰德尔
My son, Randall.
他长得很像你
Yeah, he look like you.
是吗 其实 其他人这么说过
I do? 'Cause, you know, I've had a few people say that to me,
但我并没看出... 你们继续
but I don't really see the re... I'll let you get to it.
我很想回来的
I wanted to come back.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我可等了很久
'Cause I waited.
这么多年来 我一直在等你的消息
For years, I waited to hear from you.
我们本来能做一番大事业的 伙计
We was gonna do something, man.
很抱歉 我知道
I'm sorry, I know you guys
你们哥俩正在叙旧
are catching up with each other--
但我们之间是什么辈分呢 表叔吗
but that makes you my what, like, second cousin?
还是远房♥叔 好吧
Or is it cousin once remo... Okay.
到底发生了什么事 表弟
The hell happened to you, cuz?
妈妈
Hi, Mama.
我说过你不用回来的
I told you not to come.
我当然得回来
Of course I came.
我对你隐瞒了一部分病情
I'm sicker than I let on, baby.
没事的
It's okay.
你会没事的
You'll... be okay.
至少这病不会拖太久
It won't be long, at least.
我不希望你被困在这里
I don't want you getting stuck here.
你应该回孟菲斯去
Your life is in Memphis.
-我不会把你困在这里 -妈 我...
- I won't keep you from it. - Mama, I...
听我说 我很想听听
Now, I want to hear about all these clubs
你在俱乐部表演的故事
you're selling out.
但你刚刚打扰我睡午觉了
But you caught me in a nap,
所以要不你先出去 在市里转转吧
so why don't you go out and explore the city a little.
这前面就有一个公交站
There's a bus stop right out front,
我知道你有多喜欢公交车
and I know how you like the bus.
回来的时候买♥♥点鸡肉
And bring back some chicken.
我晚上给你做一顿大餐 好吗
I'll cook you up something special for dinner, okay?
-好的 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
-好的 -很好
- Yeah. - All right.
你没事吧 妈妈
Gonna be okay, Mama?
快走吧 出去转转
Yeah-- Go on here, get out of here.
好的
Okay.
好吧
All right.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
这里有人吗
Is this seat taken?
我叫威廉
William.
我叫罗瑞尔
Laurel.
-不 威廉 吃不下 -吃吧 妈妈
- Oh, no, William, I can't, I can't. - Come on, Mom.
吃了太多药 没胃口
With the spoonfuls, I can't.
求你了
Please.
你小时候 我特别喜欢在早上
I used to love waking you up in the morning
叫你起床
when you were a child.
你总用这双又大又亮的眼睛
You looking up at me
仰头看着我
with those big, beautiful eyes.
但现在...
And now...
我躺在这里 而你坐在那里
...I'm down here, and you're up there.
读一首诗吧
Do the poem.
-读我喜欢的那首 -好的
- The one I like, you know? - Okay.
在夜空中绚烂着
Splendid against the night...
是那探照灯的光
The searchlights,
那曳光弹画出的弧度
the tracers' arcs... Uh-huh.
还有那炸♥弹♥发出的红色火光
And the red flare of the bombs.
充斥在视野和脑海中
Filling the eye and the brain.
真好
Oh, good.
这就是你喜欢的诗 妈妈
There's your poem, Mama.
我好爱我的诗
I love my poem.
我为当年的自己感到羞愧
I was ashamed of what I had become.
好了 我深知自己搞砸了一切
All right, I'm well aware I ruined everything.
但现在我快死了 我只想说我很抱歉
But now I'm dying, and I just needed to say I'm sorry.
你那时对我很好 表哥
You were good to me, cuz.
这是我欠你的
I owed you that.
我还欠你这个
And I owed you this.
我们走吧
Now let's go.
威廉
Hey, William.
你...
You, uh...
你还没病到不能表演吧
You too sick to play?
我永远不会因病离开舞台
I'm never too sick to play.
等等
Wait.
我认识你 我认识你
I know you, I know you.
所以你是...
So that makes you...
威廉的表姑 也就是你的表亲
William's second cousin, and your third cousin.
你有一个表兄弟
Oh, so you get a cousin!
你有一个表兄弟
You get a cousin!
大家都有一个表兄弟
Everybody gets a cousin!
抱歉 我是在白人家庭里长大的
Sorry, I was raised by white people.
我不太了解
I don't know no better.
是我老婆
Mm. That's my wife.
失陪下
Excuse me.
宝贝 说了你一定不信
Baby, you won't believe it.
我认识了各种分支里的12个表亲
I'm up to 12 cousins of various forms.
你发来的照片太精彩了
The pictures are incredible.
他真的在舞台上表演呢
Is he actually playing on stage?
是他 你听
He is. Here.
我真希望你也在这儿
I wish you were here.
-你才不想呢 -不 我想的
- No, you don't. - No, I do.
有我家贝丝在 什么事儿都会更有意思
Everything's better with a little Beth on it.
你就是我冰淇淋上的巧克力酱 姑娘
You're the chocolate sauce on my ice cream, girl.
你喝醉了吧
Are you drunk?
*是啊 我可能有点醉*
*Yeah, I may be a little drunk*
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表