剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Oh. Hey, man.
你好 塞斯·梅耶斯
Hey, Seth Meyers.
-没事吗 -是啊
- Okay. - Yeah.
怎么着 我们走吧
No. You know what? Let's go.
我还是黑人 走吧
I'm still black. Come on, let's go.
快离开这儿
Let's get the hell out of here.
抱歉没能帮你搬那个大家伙
I'm sorry I couldn't help more with moving the heavy stuff.
没事
That's okay.
知道吗 我在一个住着十四人的家里长大的
Did you know I grew up in a house with 14 people in it?
我父母 四个兄弟姐妹
My parents, four siblings,
阿姨 表亲
aunts, cousins,
有三个卧室
three bedrooms.
-有多少卫生间 -一间
- How many bathrooms? - One.
天啊
Oh, my gosh,
从小我就梦想着能自己住
when I was young, all I did was dream of living alone.
像嬉皮士那样生活
Like some hippie life, you know?
住在市中心的艺术家楼廊里
Like in some artist loft downtown.
没有丈夫
No husband.
当然也没有孩子
Definitely no kids.
后来发生了什么
So what happened?
我遇见了你可恶的儿子
I met your damn son.
一看到他的眼睛
One look in his eyes,
就把我所有梦想都毁了
he ruined everything.
我可是一个人住了大半辈子
Me, I pretty much always lived alone.
现在有了兰德尔
Now I have Randall.
还有你
And you.
还有孩子们
And the girls
陪她们送走和迎来每一天
to fall asleep to, wake up to every day.
希望这是件好事
I hope that's a good thing.
大部分是
Mostly.
让我都不想死了
Makes me feel sad to die.
我喜欢这样的新月
I love it when there's a new moon like this.
在夜空中熠熠生辉 那些探照灯
Splendid against the night, the searchlights...
那些闪耀的弧线 红色的照明弹
the tracers' arcs, and the red flare of bombs.
你怎么知道这句话的
How do you know that?
一本诗集中看到的
It's in this book of poems
是兰德尔小时候的一本诗集
that Randall's had since he was a baby.
是啊 对啊
Oh, yeah, that's right.
我以前给丽贝卡的那本
The one I gave Rebecca back in the day.
什么
What?
-你说什么 -我有点累了
- What'd you say? - I'm feeling a little tired,
贝丝 我还是...
Beth, I think I'll...
不行 这事别想拿癌症当挡箭牌 老头子
Hell no, you ain't cancering your way out of this one, old man.
-贝丝 -你最好讲明白
- Beth... -You better talk.
赶紧上车
Get your asses in the car.
我们回家得好好谈谈
We're gonna talk big-time at home.
你说得对
You're right.
咱妈确实偏爱我
Mom did favor me.
她确实是
She did.
特别关注我
Showered me with attention.
总是向着我
Took my side more often than not.
我将她的爱全部"吃"进心里了
And I ate every bit of her love up.
就像吃豆小精灵那样
Ate it up like Pac-Man.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我最想得到爱的那个人...
Because the one person I wanted it from the mo...
刚才跟那些人在一起时
You know, back there with those people,
36年来 第一次
it's the first time in 36 years
你说了那句话 "他是我弟弟"
you've said the words, "He's my brother."
兰德尔 那不是...
Come on, Randall, that can't be...
对外宣称
Claiming me.
我的弟弟
My brother.
那真够糟糕的
Well, then, that really sucks.
丽贝卡在兰德尔小时候就知道你的存在吗
Rebecca has known who you were for Randall's entire life?
对 没错
Yes, that's right.
她从没告诉他吗
And she never told him?
-我不知道 贝丝 -他问起 就骗他
- I don't know, Beth. - Lied to him, when he asked.
-我得告诉他 -不不不
- I got to tell him. - No. No, no, no, no.
贝丝 你不能那么做
Beth, you can't do that.
什么叫"贝丝 你不能那么做"
Oh, "Beth you can't do that"?
那是我的丈夫
This is my husband.
这是我的婚姻
This is my marriage.
我知道 他跟他妈妈感情那么好
I know, but the closeness he has with his mom,
你告诉他 只会破坏那份感情
you tell him this, it'll destroy it.
有人嗑嗨了啊
Whoa, someone's high.
晚安
Good night.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Good night.
你跟我老婆一起嗑嗨了吗
You and my wife got high together?
挺不错的
That's pretty cool.
真不错
Good for you.
好了 我要去睡觉了
All right, I'm gonna head up to bed.
不是那边 她给你换地方了
Not that way; she moved you.
什么叫给我换地方了 换哪儿了
What do you mean, she moved me? She moved me where?
又住回地下室了
Oh, back in the basement.
-再让你搬回楼上 -不用 听我说
- No, we'll move you back upstairs. - No, come-- hey, listen.
反正我也住不了多久
I should be getting out of your hair soon anyway.
离开之前 在这里睡挺好的
You know, until then, this is actually a pretty sweet set-up.
这里没有卫生间
There's no bathroom down here.
走几层楼梯而已
I can walk a flight of stairs.
好吧...
Well, uh...
折腾了一天
It's been a day.
是啊
Yeah.
晚安
Night.
晚安
Night.
兰德尔
Hey, uh, Randall.
你想...
Uh, do you want to...
你想在这里跟我待一会儿吗
Do you want to hang out down here for little bit with me?
我们可以看会儿电视什么的
We could, uh, turn the TV on or something.
就一会儿
For a little while.
-对 -好啊
- Yeah? - Why not?
-很棒 -是
- Cool. - Yeah.
丽贝卡 我是贝丝
Uh, Rebecca, this is Beth.
威廉刚刚跟我说了一件有意思的事
Yeah, um, so William just told me something really interesting
关于你们俩的
about the two of you.
所以你要给我回电 好吗
So, yeah, I'm gonna need you to call me back, okay?
马上回电
Right away.
收到留言后 就立刻回电
As soon as you get this message.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
奶爸会给你买♥♥只"知更鸟"
Manny's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
你讨厌我 是吧
You hate me, don't you?
你想让我打开那瓶
You want me to open up that big bottle of wine
你保存了十年的佳酿吗
you've been saving for ten years.
宝贝说啥哟
Manny say, "What?!"
你还没说完你彩排的事情
Hey, you never finished telling me about your rehearsal.
不说了 我累了
It's okay; I'm tired.
我们可以明天再说
We can talk about it tomorrow.
好
Okay.
你能把灯关了吗 亲爱的
Hey, can you turn the light out, babe?
我刚意识到我们今晚都没吃晚餐 杰克
I just realized we didn't eat dinner tonight, Jack.
我中午吃得很饱 晚饭不用吃了
I had a pretty big lunch; I'm good.
那我自己去弄点吃的
Well, I'm gonna go make myself something then.
关灯 亲爱的
The light, babe.
妈妈
Mom!
怎么了
What?
我关不掉洗衣机了
I can't turn the washing machine off.
我觉得它着魔了
I think it's possessed.
小凯 你可以随时搬回去
Kev, you know you can always
跟兰德尔一起住
go back to your old room with Randall.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这是全世界最好的洗衣机
This is the best washing machine in the whole world.
说真的
I'm actually,
这台洗衣机真让我兴奋
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表