剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Hey, look at me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的
Yes.
好的
Okay.
来吧 冠军
Come on, champion.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我把孩子送到朋友家过夜了
Well, I took the kids to their friends' for a sleepover
我要带你去个地方
and I'm taking you somewhere.
哪里
Where?
-哪里 -是啊
- Where? - Yeah.
某个地方
Somewhere.
如果你想知道是哪里
But if you want to find out,
现在就赶紧坐到车里去
you are gonna have to get in the car, right now.
好的
Okay.
带路
Lead the way.
好了 击拳
All right. Yeah, pound. All right.
祝你好运
Hey. Have a good one.
我能习惯的
I could get used to this.
不 你不能 因为你不应该来这
No, you couldn't, because you are not supposed to be here.
怎么了
Whoa, whoa. What's up?
怎么... 我很严肃地看待这个地方
Wha... I take this place seriously
而你看着却像个混♥蛋♥
and you were acting like a total ass.
好吧
Wow, okay.
我来这只是想做我自己
And here I was, thinking I was just being myself.
我只是想为你做点事
I was just trying to do something nice for you.
我没要求你为我做任何事 托比
I didn't ask for you to do anything nice for me, Toby.
而且我以为你要走了
And I thought that you were leaving.
-怎么了 -你就没想过
- What happened? - Would you ever think that maybe
也许我需要你为我着想点吗
I needed you to do something nice for me?
我在纽约孤身一人
I was all alone in New York.
辛格医生说 手术的切口
Dr. Singh says that the, uh, incisions
还不是一个 而是我刚刚做完的
from the not one, but two massive surgeries
两个大手术留下的切口 不像他预期中
that I just had, aren't healing as quickly
愈合得那么快
as he expected them to.
好吗 我每天早晨醒来
All right? Every morning I wake up,
一个人 我都会胸闷
alone, my chest is so tight,
让我以为还会再次发作
that I think it's gonna happen again.
-你知道吗 -我不知道
- You know? - I didn't know that.
我知道 而且那没什么
Yeah, I know. And that's fine.
听着 你想...你想待在这 对吗
Look, you want to... you want to be here, all right?
我也想让你来这
And I want you to be here.
当然了 你不想和我待在一起
And yeah, it hurt that you didn't want to
让我很受伤
spend the day with me,
我还遇到了你朋友杜克
and also I ran into your friend Duke,
顺便说一句 这人挺混账的
who's a real dick, by the way.
他不是我朋友
Oh. He's not my friend.
要不是我四周前刚发过心脏病
You know, and if I hadn't had a heart attack four weeks ago,
我早就打掉他的鼻子了
I'd have socked his nose.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你忘了拿这个
Y-You just... You forgot to take this.
这个
Here.
给
Here.
这是我奶奶的戒指
It's my grandmother's ring.
是我送你的最后一个惊喜
It was my last surprise.
我要走了 我不想...
So, um... I'm gonna get out of here, I won't cr...
我不会继续碍你事了
I won't cramp your style anymore.
昨晚没接到你的回电
Um, never did hear back from you last night.
进展顺利 肯准备签字了
Oh, well, went well. Ken's signing it right now.
太好了 我来打个招呼
Well, great. Let me go say hi.
兰德尔
Hey, Randall.
我们去你办公室聊聊
Let's, uh, let's talk in your office.
怎么了
What's up?
我想...
I want to...
把你的客户分一些给桑杰
split your accounts between you and Sanjay.
不行
No.
这些客户都是我找来的
I-I brought all those accounts in.
兰德尔 这不是惩罚你
R-Randall, this isn't a punishment.
十年来 你总是早上第一个来
For ten years, you've been the first one in the morning
晚上最后一个走
and the last one out at night.
你对我们举足轻重 但你需要支持
You're invaluable, but you need the support.
你确定是因为这原因吗
You sure that's the reason?
泰勒 拜托 我会尽最大努力
Look, Tyler, please. I'll bring my A game.
我知道最近我有点不在状态
I know I've been a little bit off lately...
兰德尔 这事已经决定了
Randall. Randall, this is happening.
你仍是我的得力干将 但我们别...
You're still my top guy, but let's not...
这件事就这么定了
Don't make this something it's not.
好了
All right.
把手给我 把手给我
Give me your hand. Give me your hand.
你要干什么
What are you up to?
有台阶 小心
There's a... step right... there you go.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-跟我向前走一步 -好
- Take a step forward with me. - Okay.
-关上门 -好
- Close this door. - All right.
给 抓紧
Here, just grab on.
-杰克 -在
- Jack. - Yeah?
这是在哪
Where are we?
某个地方
Somewhere.
能把眼罩拿下来了吗
Can I take this thing off yet?
不 还不行
No, no, no. Not yet, not yet.
-求你了 -快了
- Please? - Almost.
快了 快了 上台阶
Almost, almost, almost. Okay. Step up.
好
Okay.
好 来吧
Okay. Come on.
好 我拉着你
Okay. I got you.
好 我可不想撞到墙上去
Okay. I don't want to walk into walls.
有我呢 我不会...
I got you... I would never...
不会让你撞墙的
I would never put you in a wall.
我能把眼罩拿下来了吗
Can I please take this thing off?
不 还不行 快了
Oh, no, no. Not yet. Almost.
很快
Almost.
等等
Wait.
好了
Okay.
到了
There you go.
等等
Wait.
这是我们的第一所公♥寓♥吗
Is this our first apartment?
对啊
Yeah.
杰克
Jack.
这房♥子空着 我就租了一晚
It was vacant, so I rented it out for the night.
我提前过来 把东西都布置好
And I came in early, and I... set up everything.
亲爱的
Oh, babe.
小贝 我...
Bec, I...
我知道我们不是雪莉和米格尔
I know we're not Shelly and Miguel.
对
No.
你说得对 我们需要花点时间来纪念
You're right. We need to take the time to remember
曾住在这里的新婚夫妇
the newlyweds that lived here.
对 因为我时常会想念他们
Yeah. 'Cause I miss them sometimes.
我也想念他们
I miss them, too.
杰克
Jack...
有人换了肥皂盒
Somebody replaced the soap dish.
是啊
Yeah.
想试试看 我们能再把它弄坏吗
Do you want to see if we can break it off again?
真的吗
Really?
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-是吗 -对 我想
- Yeah? - Yeah. I do.
-你想啊 -对
- You do. - Yeah.
别告诉别人 工作人员也来这里减肥
Hey, don't tell anybody the help's in here burning calories.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
情侣吵架了
Lover's quarrel?
小两口闹别扭吗
Trouble in paradise?
不是
No.
我开始节食了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表