剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Yeah, it's everywhere by now.
-诊断如何 -恶性
- Prognosis? - ?Poor.
你认为我不需要知道吗
And you didn't think I'd want to know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我今晚来就是为了跟你道歉
I came here tonight to tell you I'm sorry;
我知道你会来
I knew you'd be here.
是吗
Did you?
我自己都不知道
I didn't.
三个月前 我都不知道今晚自己是否还活着
Three months ago, I didn't think I would be anywhere tonight.
我甚至伤心到经常去拜访你那个疯邻居
I was so broken, I would visit your crazy old neighbor
就为了能抱抱你的猫
just so I could hold your damn cat.
我不该就那样离开的
I shouldn't have run off.
你为什么不辞而别
Why did you?
我想让你减轻些痛苦
I wanted to spare you.
不错
Oh. Nice.
你太无私了
How selfless of you.
那就放过我吧
Okay, then spare me.
我需要和你正式道别
I needed to say a proper good-bye.
我很抱歉没说再见就离开
I was wrong not to give us that.
你今晚就要死了吗
So, are you dying tonight?
暂时还不会
Not at the moment, no.
那明天呢
Tomorrow, then?
估计还有些日子
Sometime after, I suppose.
那我来让事情简单点
Well, then, I'll keep this very simple.
威廉·希尔
William Hill,
我爱你 而你离开了
I loved you and you left.
现在不管你剩下多少时间
Now I'd like to spend whatever time
我都要和你一起度过
you have remaining together.
你愿意吗
Would you?
我会比预计的时间回去得晚一点
I'm gonna be a little later than I thought.
有点小事需要处理 到时候见
Just got to take care of a little business. See you then.
所有人都喝好了吗
Is everybody drinking enough?
兰德尔·皮尔森
Randall Pearson.
我爸爸也不会回家
My father won't be at the house, either.
凯文和凯特取消了
Kevin and Kate canceled.
现在威廉也有事情
Now William's got some business.
你觉得他今天到底去哪儿了
Where the hell you think he went, anyway?
神神秘秘的
Acting all mysterious.
我刚在洗手间外面 跟几个女士聊天
I was just talking with some women outside of the bathroom,
大家都说你买♥♥了一艘船
and word on the street is you bought a boat.
安迪·范宁在卖♥♥他的船
Well, Andy Fannin was selling his.
你不会已经给我买♥♥好一艘了吧
Uh-oh. You didn't already get me a boat, did you?
这不好笑
That's not funny.
你要一艘船做什么
What are you gonna do with a boat?
有的时候男人就需要一艘船 贝丝
Sometimes a man just needs a boat, Beth.
这艘船并不只是一艘船 兰道尔
This boat is not a boat, Randall;
这艘船叫悲伤
this boat is sadness.
真是个难听的名字
Bad name for a boat.
兰道尔 当你不开心时 你就会买♥♥东西
When you get depressed, you buy things, Randall.
我没不开心
I'm not depressed.
亲爱的 别装了好吗
Baby. Please, okay?
你♥爸♥爸不久就要离世
Your father is dying
你妈妈过去一直在骗你...
and your mother was lying to you...
我跟妈妈说了我理解她
I told my mother I understand.
理解和原谅
Understanding and forgiveness
是两种截然不同的概念
are two very different animals.
成年的你也许已经没事了
The adult in you is probably all good,
但是你心里的小男孩还很受伤
but the little boy in you is still hurt.
所以我给他买♥♥了艘船
So I got him a boat.
不客气 小家伙
You're welcome, little boy.
去找安迪·范宁 说我们不买♥♥船了
Hey, go find Andy Fannin and un-buy the boat.
办不到
Can't.
泰勒还在发分红
Tyler's still giving out bonuses.
我们看看今年琳达·班克斯
All right, let's see if Linda Banks
运气是好是坏
was naughty or nice this year.
-这做法不合适 -我知道
-That's just wrong. ?- I know.
他让我们全部人平安夜都到这来
He makes all of us come here on Christmas Eve,
只是因为他没有家人
just 'cause he doesn't have any family.
我们也没有 现在他们都爽约了
Neither do we, now they all canceled.
别忘了我们还有两个小姑娘在我姐姐家
Hey. We have two little girls at my sister's house, you know.
-除非你想把她们扔在那不管 -不
- Unless you want to leave them there. ?- No.
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I want?
我想让一切回到从前的样子
I want it to go back to the way it was before.
回到我引起一切事端之前
Before I went and stirred everything up.
以及找到威廉 把他带进大家的生活中
Found William and opened the door to everybody's drama.
还买♥♥了一条船
And bought a boat.
我这就去退了这条船
I will go un-buy the boat.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - ?Okay.
我现在就去找安迪·范宁
I'm gonna go find Andy Fannin right now.
想去百慕大玩的时候可别抱怨没船
Just don't complain to me when you want to hop over to Bermuda.
-我才不会 -别抱怨啊
- I will not. - ?Don't.
-我不会的 -非常感谢
- I will not do that. - Thank you very much.
你们知道什么 见鬼去吧
Hey, you know what? The hell with it.
大家注意
Ho, ho, ho, everyone.
这是个非常环保的圣诞节
It's gonna be a very green Christmas.
安迪
Andy, hey.
兰德尔
Randall!
怎么了
What is up?
你在这外面干什么啊
What are you doing out here, man?
透透气 抽根烟
Just taking a break, man, smoking.
你原来会抽烟
Oh. Didn't know you smoked.
对 我最近才开始抽的
Yeah, I just, I just, I just picked it up.
你的烟在哪儿呢
Where are your cigarettes?
我忘记拿了
Yeah, I forgot them.
你没事吧
Everything okay, man?
没事
Everything's good.
-那就好 -是的
- Good. ?- Yeah.
我就是想和你说说船的事
Uh, I just wanted to talk to you about the boat,
但是我有点恐高
but I'm not really a fan of heights.
要不我们进去说吧
Is it okay if we go inside?
你能不能就待在那儿
Why don't you just stay right there.
好的 没问题
Okay. That's no problem.
-别紧张 好吗 -我没事 你别紧张
- Just be cool, all right? - I am cool. You be cool.
好的 我们都别紧张
No, I'm cool. We're both cool.
发生什么事了
What's going on, man?
去年的圣诞节你也在吧
You, uh, you were here, uh, last Christmas?
是的 必须得来啊
Yeah. I had to be, right?
你记得蒂娜吗
You remember Tina?
她穿着红裙子
That red dress?
会计部门的吗 记得
From Payables? Yeah.
是的 她真的是美极了
Yeah, that was, that was a hell of a dress.
就当晚一次吗
Was it just the one time?
差不多一整年
Been most of the year.
好吧
Okay.
看来是后院起火了
So, uh, things were bad at home.
没有 挺好的
No, they were good.
凯瑟琳很好 一直都好
Catherine was good, always there.
我去上班
So I worked and she...
她照顾我
she took care of me...
打理我们的家 我们的生活
and our family, our lives, and, uh...
有时候 她都不像是老婆了
at some point, she just went from, uh, uh, a wife
变成了队友
to a teammate.
你不会想和队友上♥床♥
And you don't have sex with your teammate.
你会想和那个...
You have sex with...
会计部的蒂娜上♥床♥
with Tina from Payables.
听我说 安迪
Hey, listen to me, Andy.
你有外遇了
You had an affair.
你不明白
You don't get it.
那你解释一下
Well, th-then help me out.
凯瑟琳要离开
Catherine's done.
现在她当然生你的气
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表