剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Merry Christmas. Come here.
你也来了
You, too. Hi.
我来帮你拿这些
Let me take these from you.
斯隆
Sloane?
说来话长
This isn't a thing.
-是圣诞老人 -宝贝 不是圣诞老人
- Hey, it's Santa! ?- No, baby, that's not Santa.
圣诞老人在你睡前是不会出现的
Santa doesn't come until you fall asleep.
看起来就是圣诞老人
Sure looks like Santa.
圣诞快乐
Hey, Merry Christmas!
你肯定是苔丝 这是给你和你妹妹的
You must be Tess. Here, those are for you and your sister.
拿去吧
There you go.
-兰德尔吧 -是我
- Randall? - Yeah.
我是托比 你好
Hey. ?Toby. How are you?
-天啊 -见到你真好 圣诞快乐
- Oh, my God. - Good to see you. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry... Merry Christmas.
-我能进来吗 -当然可以
- Is this okay? - Yup. Yeah, yeah.
大家好 我是托比
Hi. ?Toby.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
这树可真漂亮
Wow, that is a nice tree.
是道格拉斯冷杉
It's Doug fir.
真的是你吗
Are you, are you really here?
是啊 我花了六个小时
Well, I just spent six hours
挤在祖恩航♥空♥的中间座位上
in a middle seat on something called Zoom Airlines,
所以我跟你一样惊讶
so I am as surprised as you are.
凯特 我过来是想先迈出一步
Kate, I am here to take the first steps
为我们的最后一次不理智买♥♥单
in overcoming our insanity one last time, for both of us.
因为圣诞节到了
Because it's Christmas.
而且我们在一起真的很开心
And because we're good together.
我又开始节食了
I'm back on the diet.
不是为你 是为我自己
Not for you, for me.
当然也是为你 这样你就会和我在一起了
But also for you, so that you'll be with me.
我可以没有披萨和饼干
I can live without pizza and cookies
没有薯片和...
and potato chips and...
那些飞机上供应的
whatever that brownie thing was
巧克力蛋糕之类的东西
that they were serving on the plane.
但我的生命中唯独不能没有的...
The one thing I cannot live without...
是你
is you.
挤在中间座位里的六小时给了我充分的时间
Six hours in a middle seat gives a guy plenty of time
准备开场白
to prepare an entrance.
智者 智者 智者
Wise man, wise man, wise man. Uh...
表亲 也许吧 搞不清
cousin, maybe? I don't know.
这是会说话的驴
And then, uh, the donkey talks.
我可能和卡♥通♥片搞混了
Or the... I might have that confused with a cartoon, actually.
你还是拿着剧本说更好
Yeah, you're better with a script.
是啊
Yeah.
大家圣诞快乐
Hey, everybody, Merry Christmas. Hey!
威廉
William!
我带了个朋友来
I... I brought a friend.
-你不介意吧 -当然了
- I hope it's cool. - Oh, absolutely.
我是兰德尔
Hey, I'm Randall.
-杰西 -很高兴认识你 杰西
- Uh, Jessie. - Nice to meet you, Jessie.
别拘束
Hey, make yourself at home.
我马上过来
I'll be right with you guys.
好
Yeah.
坐在飞机的椅子上 我就是个小家伙
In my row on the plane, I was the little guy.
此刻 我身体的每一处都疼死了
Every part of my body aches like death right now.
你想上♥床♥吗
Do you want to have sex?
满血复活了 你就是女巫啊
And I'm cured. You're a witch.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - ?Yup.
好
Okay.
"安静的圣诞节"没有喽
How's that quiet Christmas coming?
-给 -那个...
- There you go. - Hey, did...
威廉提起过杰西吗
did William ever mention a Jessie?
没跟我说过
Uh, not to me.
我不认识那个人
I don't know who that is.
我觉得就像学校里的罗伊
I think it's like Roy at school.
谁是罗伊
Who's Roy?
那个有两个爸爸的孩子
The one with two dads.
什么叫"两个爸爸" 我不...
What do you mean two dads? I don't...
爸爸 爷爷是同性恋
Dad, Grandpa's gay.
不然至少是双性恋
Or at least bi.
你说啥
What's that now?
我就是带托比转了一圈漂亮的家
Just giving Toby a tour of your beautiful home.
瞧他喘成那样 你俩没少"转"啊
Must've been a long one, the way he's breathing.
是啊 这里的设计
Yeah, the... the architecture is, uh,
令人屏息啊
is breathtaking.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你衣服扣错了
Your shirt's buttoned wrong.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
槲寄生
Mistletoe.
看看兰德尔
And look at Randall.
不不不 别看这张啦
Oh, no, no, no, we don't want to see that.
别这样嘛
Oh, come on!
来吧
Come on, now!
你们知道圣诞老人的驯鹿都叫什么吗
You guys know that name of all of Santa's reindeer?
不知道吗
You don't?
奶奶知道吗
Does Grandma know?
有猛冲者
There's Dasher,
欢腾 悍妇
Prancer, Vixen...
一 二 三
One, two, three!
手术室准备好了 要带他进去手术了
The O.R. is prepped. We're taking him to surgery now.
天呐
Oh, my God.
兰德尔
Randall!
叫救护车
Call 911!
叫救护车
Call 911!
小心 慢点
Be careful, be careful.
托比
Toby?
竟然活下来了
Well, I'll be darned.
离手
Clear.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表