剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
- I did. - Huh? How about, how about you?
当然不受欢迎
Oh, definitely not.
我找到衣服了
I think I found it.
我的颜色
My colors.
而且还在打折
And it's on sale. ?
打扰一下 帅哥
Uh, excuse me. My good man,
这件花哨的衣服有56码的吗
do you have this dazzler in a 56 long?
好吧
All right.
我喜欢你对花哨衣服的热爱
I love that you love flashy clothes.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是从什么时候开始的
So, like, when did that start?
我也不知道 我一直有敏锐的时尚嗅觉
I don't know, I've always just had a thing for fashion.
六年级 穿着一条刚合身的
You know, sixth grade, a well-fitting pair
Z·卡瓦里奇牛仔裤
of Z. Cavaricci jeans
就像为我量身定做
and I was done for.
我喜欢了解你这些事
I love learning that about you.
我喜欢告诉你我的事
I love telling you that about me.
-喜欢猫还是狗 -狗
- Cats or dogs? - Uh, dogs.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
-那喜欢小孩子吗 -当然
- And what about kids? - Fo' sho.
继续问啊 深入一点
Come on. Keep 'em coming, let's go deep.
-好吧 -问吧
- Okay. - Yeah, come on.
那...
Um, so...
你说过离婚之后
you said that after the divorce,
你想过自杀
you considered killing yourself.
那是一时冲动
Was that like, a one-time thing,
还是你想过不止一次
or was that something that you've thought about other times too?
我知道 我一直在纠结要不要问这个问题
Yeah, I know, I've been sitting on that one for a while.
好消息 大块头
Yeah... Good news, big guy.
在高个款里找到的
Got it in a tall.
他在高个款里找到的
He's got it in a tall.
兰德尔
Randall.
已经十一点半了
Hey. It's 11:30.
我很抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry, sorry.
我...我父亲的护士
I... my father's nurse,
我得等着她来
I had to wait for her to show up,
然后送孩子去学校
and then drop my girls off at school.
贝丝的妈妈髋骨骨折了
Uh, Beth's mom broke her hip.
天呐
Yikes.
抱歉听到这个消息 我也不想这么做
Sorry to hear that. Hate to do this,
但是我们得把明天和布坎南的季度会议
but we had to move tomorrow's quarterly
调整到今天下午
with Buchanan up to this afternoon.
什么
What?
为什么
Uh, why?
因为布坎南要求我们调整到今天下午
Because Buchanan asked us to move it to this afternoon.
如果有问题 我可以跟桑杰通电♥话♥...
If that's a problem, I can have Sanjay on the call...
不不不 我...
No, no, no, I...
布坎南是我的人 我能处理好
Buchanan's my guy, I can handle it.
很好
Great.
你好
Hello.
-最近好吗 -很好 你怎么样
- How are you? - Good, how are you doing?
-就那样 -你来这做什么
- Yeah, you know... - What are you doing here?
我...
Uh, well, I'm, uh...
我跟你约了11点45分 兰道尔
I'm your 11:45, Randall.
真的吗
Really?
我的日程表上没有 凯尔西
Not on my calendar. Hey, Kelsey?
我开玩笑的 兄弟
Yo, hey, whoa, that was a joke, man.
我 我甚至都不知道
I... look, I don't even understand
你在这里到底是做什么的
what the hell you do here,
我为什么要预约
what-- why would I make an appointment?
-什么事 -没什么
- What's up? - ?Uh, nothing.
我只是 你懂的
You know, I just, you know,
几个小时以后
got a couple hours before I either
我要么会转型成为专业演员
remake myself as a serious actor, you know,
要么会葬送我的职业生涯
or destroy what's left of my career.
你父亲的护士来电♥话♥了
Your father's nurse is on the phone.
好 接进来
Okay, put her through.
我的耳机去哪了
Where the hell is my headset?
-兰道尔 兄弟 -什么
- Randall? Buddy? - ?What?
你的 它在...
Your-- it's, you know...
在这儿
Oh, right.
我是兰道尔
This is Randall.
不不 詹娜
No, no, Jenna,
你是他的护士 他不能...
you're his nurse, he can't...
你能让他接电♥话♥吗
Will you put him on the phone, please?
他...
He did...
真的吗
Seriously?
好吧 哪都别去
All right, just don't go anywhere.
我马上回去
I'm, I'm coming.
你还好吗
You all right?
威廉解雇了他的临终护理人员
William just fired his hospice nurse
还把她锁在了门外
and locked her out of the house.
-兰道尔 -怎么了
- Randall. - Yeah?
耳机
Headset.
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
谢谢 一会见
Thanks. I'll see you later.
-好的 -借过一下
- All right. - Excuse me.
杰克
Jack?
安全套
Condoms.
我懂 我又不傻
I know, I'm not stupid.
尊重
Respect.
一定要尊重对方
Always respect.
-还不够好 -什么
- It's not good enough. - What?
什么不够好
What's not good enough?
我的论文
My paper.
哈姆雷特还有什么能写的
What else can I say about Hamlet
还有什么是别人没提过的
that hasn't already been said?
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
特拉维斯·鲍曼
Travis Bauman... ?
特拉维斯·鲍曼 他很擅长英国文学
Trav... Travis Bauman, he's really good at English.
-他肯定会写得比我好 -没事的
- And he's gonna do better than me. - You're okay.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Yeah, breathe.
你给自己的压力太大了 孩子
You're putting too much pressure on yourself, son.
一切都会没事的 深呼吸
Everything's gonna be fine, just breathe.
好了 来吧
Okay, come on.
帮我回忆回忆哈姆雷特的故事
Refresh my memory about, uh, about Hamlet.
好
Okay.
他是个王子 然后...
He was a prince, and... ?
他是个王子 他有父母吗
He was a prince. Did he have a mom or a dad?
我把他安抚住了 那孩子...
So I calmed him down. I mean, that kid...
我怎么能离开他们呢 杰克
How can I leave them, Jack?
凯文有了性生活
Kevin's having sex,
兰道尔把自己逼成这样
Randall's giving himself stress ulcers,
而凯特 我甚至不知道凯特在忙什么
Kate is-- I don't even know what Kate's doing,
可她每天都把眼线画得很重
but she's wearing a ton of eyeliner,
那准没好事
so that can't be good.
我不行
I can't...
不行 我不能去
Ugh, I can't, I can't go.
我得给乐队打电♥话♥ 告诉他们
I got to call the band, and tell them
我不去了
I'm not, I'm not going.
不 不
No, no.
-你应该去 -真的吗
- You're going. - Really?
你不觉得现在可能是我最不该走的时候吗
You sure that now is not the worst possible time for me to go? ?
听我说 都交给我
No, look, I got it.
好吗
Okay?
我应付得来
I got it.
是啊 自打我
Yeah, I have...
十几岁起 就一直和抑郁症做斗争
struggled with depression ever since I was a teenager.
最初是因为我爸妈的离婚
Starting about when my parents got divorced.
可当我和乔茜离婚后
But then, when Josie and I split up,
我的情绪跌到了谷底
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表