剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
*你是我的阳光*
*You are my sunshine*
*是我唯一光亮*
*My only sunshine*
*如果天空乌云密布*
*You make me happy*
*你便为我拨云散雾*
*When skies are gray...*
我会给你写信
I'll write.
每天都写
Every day.
*You are my sunshine...*
好
Okay.
好了 小宝贝
All right, Junior.
*My only sunshine...*
回头见
I'll see you soon.
*如果天空乌云密布*
*You make me happy*
*你便为我拨云散雾*
*When skies are gray*
*你从不曾明白*
*You'll never know, dear*
*我对你深深的爱*
*How much I love you*
*请别遮挡我的阳光*
*Please don't take my sunshine away*
我们不会有事的
We're going to be okay.
一切都会好起来的 威廉
We're going to be okay, William.
我觉得你不应该去
I think it's a terrible idea.
-贝丝 -不行 我得告诉他 兰德尔
- Beth. - No, he needs to hear this, Randall.
就是为了这个才来的 不是吗 李医生
That's why we came here today, isn't it, Dr. Lee?
我觉得这样有好处...
I think it would be helpful if...
一周前 你精神崩溃了
One week ago, you had a breakdown.
血压直接飙上了天
Your blood pressure was through the roof.
甚至出现间歇性失明
Your vision was going in and out.
还有四肢无力
And then paralysis.
甚至经常颤栗
Not to mention the tremors.
真的很吓人
It was scary.
你才刚出院五天
And you've only been out of the hospital for five days.
他现在还想打包行李带他爸去 他爸...
And now he wants to pick up and take his father, who...
-贝丝 -不行 我要说的还多着呢
- Beth... - Mm-mm, not even close to done.
他爸爸 已经是癌症晚期
His father, who is in the throes of stage IV cancer, no less,
-还要穿越大半个国家 -孟菲斯没那么远
- on a cross-country road trip. - Memphis isn't cross-country.
-是吗 -没那么远
- Oh, well. - It's not.
-那请问是家门口吗 -我...
- Memphis is not next door. - It...
你说完了吗
You done?
-我说完了 -好吧
- I am done. - Okay.
我有点激动了
I got a little hot.
你每次都让我很"激动"
You always get a little hot.
-别卖♥♥萌 -好吧
- Don't be cute. - Okay.
你们真的很恩爱
Well, you two sure are adorable.
-是吧 -是啊
- I know. - We know.
是这样 李医生
Look, Dr. Lee, um...
其实我已经感觉好多了
I've been feeling much better, as you know.
公♥司♥那边我也请了几天假
I've taken some time off work.
也定期来你这里治疗
I've been checking in with you.
压力测试结果也很不错
My stress tests have been good.
我父亲不剩多少时间了
My father doesn't have a lot of time left.
他非常想带我去看看他长大的地方
And he'd very much like to show me where he's from.
或者带我见见其他亲戚
Maybe even introduce me to some extended family...
这对我来说 真的非常重要
which, for me, would be a really big deal, you know?
我妻子理所当然为我担心
Now, my wife is naturally
我觉得很可爱
and adorably concerned.
我们想听听你的看法
Curious your thoughts on the matter.
走吧
Let's go.
我看到了
I saw that.
我们打算早点出发
We're getting an early start.
好吧
Okay.
等我走了 你得继续好好下棋 知道吗
You keep up with your chess while I'm gone, you hear?
好
Okay.
好的
Okay, then.
继续睡吧
Go back to sleep.
请照顾好他
You take care of him.
当然
Of course.
也照顾好自己
Take good care of you, too.
我会给你寄明信片的
I'll send you a postcard.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
行 路上开慢点 好吗
All right, don't drive too fast, okay?
都不听完
Come on.
我们按老法子来 先生
We gonna do this old school, sir.
新泽西到孟菲斯 不用任何导航
Jersey to Memphis-- no navigation, no Waze.
我从网上买♥♥了地图
Got these maps online.
威廉 现在你就是我的领航员
Now, William, you're gonna be my lead navigator.
你只需要预先给我点提示
All that I ask is that you stay ahead of me.
如果前方拐弯 提前告诉我一声
We got a turn coming up, let's get ahead of it.
快要上高速公路时
Got to merge onto a busy highway,
-也告诉我一声 -地图给我看看
- give me a heads-up. - Let me see those.
好 给你
Yep. Here you go.
只管开就是了 儿子
Hey, just drive, son.
我们会到的
We'll get there.
开就是了
Just drive.
第一季 第十六集
*你是我的阳光*
*You are my sunshine*
*是我唯一光亮*
*My only sunshine*
*如果天空乌云密布*
*You make me happy*
*你便为我拨云散雾*
*When skies are gray*
*你从不曾明白*
*You'll never know, dear*
*我对你深深的爱*
*How much I love you*
*请别遮挡我的阳光*
*Please don't take my sunshine away*
前往匹兹堡的乘客请在二号♥车道上车
Now boarding track two to Pittsburgh.
我讨厌和你分别
I hate that you're leaving.
外婆身体不太好
Well, Grandma's not doing well.
转乘汽车
所以你就得放下一切去照顾她吗
So you have to drop everything to go take care of her?
对 威廉 必须如此
Yes, William, I do.
家人之间就该这样
That's what family does.
匹兹堡又不是很远
Pittsburgh isn't that far.
真的很远
It's pretty far.
确实挺远的 是吧
Oh, it's pretty damn far, isn't it?
你保重身体 好好的
You be safe. You be good.
如果你希望我去 我就和你一起
If you want me to come, I will.
不 不
No, no.
我把你拴在身边够久了
I've kept you to myself long enough.
是时候让你伸展羽翼了
Time to spread your wings.
你要潜心钻研艺术和音乐
Focus on your art, your music.
你有天赋 宝贝
You have a gift, baby.
你有大好的前途在等着你
You have so many beautiful futures in front of you.
一定不要埋没了你的才能 好吗
Make sure you pick a good one for me, okay?
我会的
I will.
一定让你那讨喜的表哥听你的话
And make sure that charmer cousin of yours follows your lead,
而不是什么都听他的
not the other way around.
好
Okay.
生下你是我这一生遇到的最美好的事
You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
-妈 -所以我... 好吧
- Oh, Mom. - So I just-- Okay.
我不会哭的 不会的 我没哭
I'm not gonna cry. I'm not, I'm not crying.
好了 再见 宝贝
Okay. Bye, now, baby.
-再见 妈 -再见
- Bye, Mama. - Bye.
天啊
Oh, man.
希望皮伯迪的鸭子都还在
I hope the ducks are still at the Peabody.
当种族隔离时 我叔叔曾在那里
My uncle used to work there as a bellman
当行李员
when it was segregated.
他总偷偷放我进去
And he would sneak me in.
真想让你看看那些鸭子
Man, I sure would like you to see those ducks.
来根香蕉吗 吃点东西垫垫肚子
You want a banana? Something to put in your stomach?
不不 不用了
No, no, I'll be fine.
天啊 贝丝把半个蔬果区都塞进来了
My God, woman packed a half a produce department in here.
还留了字条
With instructions.
她很担心你
She worries about you.
是啊 确实是
Yeah, that she does.
确实是
That she does.
知道吗 当她告诉我
You know, I didn't believe her at first
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表