剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
I've left her at Three Malls myself,
而且不止一次在高速路上
and I've wanted to shove her out of the car
想把她从车里丢出去
on the freeway at least once.
我都不知道拿她怎么办了
I don't know what to do with her anymore.
我走不进她的内心
I can't reach her.
昨天之前
Before yesterday,
她在两周里只和我说过七个字
she's spoken seven words to me in two weeks.
你也听到了
And you heard them:
"你雇了个胖子啊"
"I see you hired the fat one."
这是你雇我的原因吗
Is that why you hired me?
不 天呐 当然不是
No! God, no.
不全是这样
Not entirely.
我猜就是
Yeah, I thought so.
我也知道这样不好
I am not proud of it.
我很抱歉 但那真不是唯一的原因
I am sorry and it's really not the only reason.
见你本人之前 我就很喜欢你的简历
I-I liked your resume before I met you.
但 确实
But, yeah.
我觉得你可能会...
I thought that maybe you'd be able to...
理解她
understand her.
理解她的问题
Her issues.
天呐 我这样说出来
Oh, my God, it sounds horrible
太伤人了
when I say it out loud.
天呐 拜托别辞职
God, please don't quit.
别再让我处理私人事务了
No more personal stuff.
你看到我工作 了解我的能力了
You saw my work; you know I can do it.
别再让我开车带杰玛了
No more driving Jemma around.
你可以雇一个助手代劳的
You can afford an assistant for that.
-成交 -我要加入蝴蝶舞会
- Done. - And I want to chair the Butterfly Ball.
-可以 -我还要一间办公室
- It's yours. - And I want an office.
-没问题 -我还想要一个实习生
- Okay. - And I want an intern.
好吧 太过了
Okay, too far.
明天九点见
I'll see you at 9:00 tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰玛还在这里吗
Hey, is Jemma still here?
在外面
She's outside.
好的
Okay.
喂喂 皮尔森公♥司♥
Hello? Hello? Pearson Corporation.
想谈一单大生意吗
Would you like to discuss the big deal?
我太忙了 你回头打给我吧
Well, I'm too busy. You'll have to call back.
喜欢过来和爸爸一起工作 是不是
You love coming to work with Dad, huh?
我想让你来帮我一些忙
I wanted you here because I need your help with something.
过来
Come here.
这是什么
What's that?
这是公♥司♥负责在建的房♥子
That is a house the company's working on.
-真酷 -是啊
- Cool. - Yeah.
你看
You see, uh...
你看 我不知道 建这面墙需要多少
You see, I don't know how many feet of two-by-four
宽四寸厚二尺的板材
I'm gonna need for this wall right here.
你知道三英尺是多少...
You see how each... how each inch is...
多少英寸吗
is three feet?
22.5英尺
22h feet.
真了不起 小家伙
That's pretty cool, buddy.
没想到你数学这么好
Didn't know you were so good with numbers.
等等 过来
Wait, wait, wait. Come here.
那这面墙呢
What about this wall right here?
建这面墙需要多少
How many... how many do I need for that?
这个我不会算
I don't know that one.
一秒钟前你还会算 现在不会了吗
You knew how do it a second ago, now you don't?
我不知道 爸爸
I don't know it, Dad.
你肯定会算
I think you do.
我不会
I don't.
兰德尔 别闹了
Randall, that's enough.
-过来 -我不想算
- Come here. - I don't want to.
看 就是这面墙
Look. This wall, right here.
我需要多少板材
How much do I need?
-我不知道 不知道 -把答案说出来
- I don't know. I don't know. - Tell me the answer.
多少英尺 快告诉我
How many feet? Tell me right now.
我不知道
I don't know.
见鬼 兰德尔 快说答案
Damn, it, Randall, tell me the answer!
34英尺
34.
说什么
What's that?
34英尺
34.
很正确
That's right.
你为什么要假装不会算这些题呢
Why are you pretending not to know this stuff, huh?
故意在数学中考个B
Getting B's in math?
不让别人知道你很聪明
Not letting people see how smart you are?
我不想和他们不一样
I don't want to be different from them.
和谁不一样 学校里那些孩子吗
Different from who? Who, the kids at school?
如果得了A 我就有冰激凌吃
If... if I get an A, I'll get ice cream,
而凯特和凯文没有
and Kate and Kevin won't.
他们会恨我的
And then they'll hate me.
我能跟你说实话吗
Can I be honest with you?
男人间的对话
Man to man?
你妈妈和我总是尽力
You know, your mom and me, we always try
对你们几个一视同仁
to treat you kids the same.
一向如此
Always have.
但并不总是有效
Hasn't always worked, because, well,
因为你们本来就不一样
you're not all the same.
你是我们领养的 我们没好好谈过这事
You're adopted, and we don't talk about that enough.
因为对我来说 你完全就是我儿子
'Cause to me, you are every part my son.
也许...我不想让你觉得自己太突出
Maybe I.. I don't want you to feel like you stand out.
但是你得知道一件事
But I need you to know something.
我希望你出类拔萃
I want you to stand out.
我希望你们每一个都能
I want all of you to be as different
与众不同
as you can possibly be.
做最好的自己
In all the best ways.
我倾尽全力爱你 孩子
I love you as much as a human heart can, kiddo.
你是个出众的年轻人
You are an exceptional young man.
别让你♥爸♥卑微的想法
So don't let your dad's poor choice
阻碍你展现自我
make you feel afraid to be different.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
把手指放上去弹弹 声音更美妙
It sounds better when you put your fingers on it.
在电影里
You know how, in the movies,
主角不擅长一件事
when somebody's bad at something,
但又不想这样
but they don't want to be,
于是就下定决心练习
and so they set their mind to it.
然后通过蒙太奇的剪辑手法
And then we see this montage
无数遍的练习镜头呈现在观众眼前
of them practicing and practicing.
而到了最后的关键时刻 就会大放异彩
And then comes the big moment, and they're amazing,
大家欢呼喝彩
and everybody cheers.
我看过这类电影
I've seen a few movies like that, yeah.
我可能跳过了"蒙太奇"部分
I think I skipped the montage.
你第一次告诉我你的工作时
When you first told me what you did for a living,
天 我一个字也听不懂
man, I didn't understand a word.
对天发誓
Hand to God, I mean,
你还不如说些德语什么的
you might as well have been speaking German.
但当时我看着你的表情
But I was watching your face.
我没吸毒的时候 我曾与几位
In my better days, I have met and played with
世界顶级音乐家一起演奏过
some of the greatest musicians in the world.
当他们谈起音乐
And when they talked about music,
他们的表情看起来
their face looked like your face
和你谈起工作时的表情一模一样
when you told me about whatever the hell it is you do.
但是如果有帮助 我可以教你弹一两段琴
But if it'll help, I can show you a thing or two on the piano.
那就太棒了
That would be great.
-今晚就算了 -对啊
- Oh, not tonight, just... - Oh, right.
-现在太晚了 -是啊 算了
- It's late is the thing. - Yeah. No.
我明白
I got ya.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
你不用和我告别
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表