剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
None of that crazy stuff you're into, all right?
小托 我不行
Tobe, I can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为他们给我们安排的课程很紧
Uh, because they keep us on a really tight schedule.
好吧
Okay, okay.
这样吧 不管了
You know what, screw it.
-我去 我可以翘几堂课 -不 不
- I will. I'll-I'll miss a few classes... - No, no, no, no, no.
之前就是我拖慢你的进度
I have screwed with your progress in the past,
我不能再犯这种错误
and it won't happen again.
你去上你的课
You go to your class, all right?
一节也别落下
You do not miss one, all right?
所有课都要上
You go to all of them.
-就按课程安排的来 -好
- Whatever's on the schedule. - Okay.
好吗
Okay?
你真是世上
You are the sweetest man
最贴心的男人
in the whole world.
这我接受
I'll take it.
我保证 会打电♥话♥给你
I will call you. I promise.
好
Okay.
我们在电♥话♥中已经谈过的
So like we discussed on the phone,
肿瘤专家估计他只有几个月的时间
the oncologist estimates he's only got a few more months.
因此你们选择缓和疗法是正确的决定
Which is why you guys were right to seek palliative care.
我们的目的是让他能舒服些
Our focus is making him more comfortable,
不管是从疼痛治疗或是营养补给
whether that is pain management or nutrition
还是同意使用临终护士
or getting you access to hospice nurses...
我们现在该给他准备棺材
Should we start digging his grave now
还是等他死了以后
or should we wait until there's an actual body?
兰道尔
Randall.
不好意思
Sorry.
我没睡好
I didn't get much sleep.
显然 我们可以采取
Obviously, we could use
一些应对措施
some coping strategies.
我们的两个小女儿
Um, we have two young girls
-都被影响到...-我得去工作了
- who are being affected... - I have to get to work.
兰道尔 你说过你会
Randall, you said you would
为这件事请一上午的假
take the morning off so we could do this.
我的确请了一上午的假 现在都快下午了
I did take the morning off. It's getting to be the afternoon.
我不能错过组会
I can't miss the team meeting.
不好意思 我累了
I'm sorry. I'm tired. I, uh...
我们晚上再聊
I'll catch up with you tonight.
很高兴见到你 西蒙
It's nice to meet you, Simon.
别忘了今晚还有她的
Well, don't forget we have her, um,
-象棋比赛 -是啊
- chess tournament tonight now. - Yeah.
要不那样
It was either that
-要不就付两千块 -不 你不会
- or fork over two grand. - No, you didn't.
兰道尔 你来了
Uh, oh, good. Randall, you're here.
抱歉 有点家事
Sorry. Family thing.
桑杰为我们
So, Sanjay's derivative
衍生开♥发♥了一个新领域 风力发电
opened up a whole new sector for us, wind power.
这个想法真不错
Congrats again on figuring that out.
我想用这股势头
I'd like to use this momentum
来吸引奥利弗能源中心
to make a play for the Oliver Energy Center.
那里我有交情 我可以约人出来喝杯马提尼
I've got history there. I'll take him out for martinis
点个牛眼 给他找点乐子 这事交给我了
and rib eyes, show him a good time. I'll close this.
很好 我想让杰桑协助你
Great. Uh, I'd like Sanjay to join you.
冒昧问一句 先生
Uh, all due respect, sir,
可我♥干♥这行已经12年了 我不需要帮助
but I've been doing this for 12 years. I don't need an assist.
我知道 你确实很出色 你们俩都是
I-I know. You're, uh, terrific. You both are.
所以我才让你们共同负责这件事
Which is why I want you both in on this.
我认识布雷餐厅的老板娘
I know the hostess at Bouley.
-今晚我订地方一起吃个饭吧 -今晚
- I can get us a res for dinner tonight. - Tonight?
今晚不错
You know what, tonight works great.
我都忘了自己有多喜欢看你吃东西
I forgot how much I love watching you eat.
你吃东西的样子像个卡车司机
You eat like a truck driver.
你这么认为是因为你吃起来像只兔子
You just think that 'cause you eat like a rabbit.
也许吧
Maybe.
为什么是现在 凯文
So, why now, Kevin?
你之前为什么不来找我
Why did you come find me?
因为我一直都在想你
Because I never stopped thinking about you.
告诉我 发生的一切
So, tell me, you know, everything.
从开始说起 我想知道
Start from the beginning. I want to know everything
从我最后一次看到你后发生的一切
that happened to you since the last time I saw you.
我是曼哈顿总医院的
I'm a... I'm a nurse manager
一名护士长
at Manhattan General Hospital.
护士长 听起来很棒
Wow. Nurse manager. That sounds great.
那你是 最厉害的护士吗
Are you, like, the best nurse?
你是最厉害的护士
You're the top nurse?
没错 我很厉害
Yeah, I'm pretty badass.
没错 你的确是
Yeah, you are.
真的很高兴能和你说说话
It's so nice to talk to you, you know?
总算能再续未完之缘
It's... finally pick up where we left off.
未完之缘
Where we left off.
你忘了我们是怎么走到这一步的吗
Have you just forgotten where we left off?
我没有 我不是这意思 就是...
No, I didn't, I didn't, that's not what I meant. I just...
-我不该来的 -别走
- You know what? This was a mistake. - No, no.
别激动
Just-Just calm down.
等一下 索菲 等等
Hold on a... Sophie, hold on.
好吧
Okay.
索菲
Sophie!
让一让 索菲 等一下
Excuse me, excuse me. Sophie, hold on a second.
我都不记得你穿高跟鞋能走这么快
You know, I forgot how fast you are in heels.
能不能稍微慢一些
Will you please just slow down a little bit?
听我跟你解释
I just want to talk to you.
我说错什么了
What did I say?
索菲 能不能慢一些
Sophie, will you please just slow down?
别跟着我
Leave me alone.
你为什么不能停下来听我跟你解释一下
Why don't you stop so I can at least talk to you for a second?
解释什么 我们怎么走到这一步吗
About what? Where we left off?
凯文 我们走到今天是因为你的不忠
Kevin, where we left off was you cheating on me
-毁了我们的婚姻 -好吧 好吧
- and ruining our marriage. - Look, okay,
说到点子上了
hey, listen, listen, that's fair.
你想说说不忠的事吗
You want to talk about the cheating?
那我们就来聊聊这事
Fine, let's talk about the cheating.
我不想和你聊
No, I don't want to do this with you.
第一天来吗
First day, huh?
哥们儿
Bro.
振作些
Chin up.
只要你不需要起重机就能离开沙发
As long as you don't need a crane to get off the sofa,
你就能在这里重振雄风
you're gonna clean up around here.
不 我不是来参加...
Oh, no, I'm not... doing...
这个营地
This camp...
满是为掉了几斤肉
is crawling with women who dropped a few stones
而欢欣鼓舞的女人 尤其在周四
and are feeling frisky, especially on Thursdays.
这一天 大家都会喝上三两白葡萄酒
That's when everybody gets their five ounces of white wine.
我叫杜克
Name's Duke.
托比
Uh... Toby.
其实我不是来参加训练营的
And I'm-I'm actually I'm not going here.
我是来看人的 我未婚妻凯特
I was just visiting somebody, my, uh, fiancee, Kate.
好吧 这可...
Oh. Well, that...
有点尴尬了
just got awkward.
怎么了
Excuse me?
我开玩笑呢 开玩笑
Oh, I'm just kidding. I'm kidding.
她是好姑娘 眼光不错
She's a cool girl. Good for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你没听说过波多黎各的爱尔兰人 -什么
- So, you've never heard of a Puerto Rican Irish? - What is it?
-她是波多黎各人 -她是波多黎各人
- She's Puerto Rican? - She's Puerto Rican.
也许我会知道的
Maybe I'll learn. You know?
海瑟
Heather.
能让我们单独待会儿吗
Can you give us the room?
当然
Of course.
我回座位上了 有事随时找我
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表