剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
our marriage has been dead a long time,
我已经准备好开始下一段感情了
and I, and I think I'm ready to get back out there.
我需要一台僚机
And I need my wing man.
要不今晚来看小贝的演出吧
Hey, how 'bout you come to Bec's show tonight?
那里肯定有成群的"寂寞芳心"
I'm sure there's gonna be a bunch of lonely hearts there,
你可以请她们喝一杯情人节小酒
you could buy them a Valentine's Day drink.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - ?Yeah.
那好吧
Yeah, o-okay, yeah.
好
Yeah.
猜我准备干什么 我要戴上新买♥♥的软呢帽
You know what I'll do? I'll wear that new fedora I got.
-千万别 -我就戴
- Don't do that. - I'm going to.
你我的颜面可都要扫地了
Embarrass yourself, and me!
我戴那帽子可帅了
I look great in that hat.
来了 来了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不是只有你一个人
You're not the only one who can, uh,
会策划既尴尬又突然的拜访
plan an awkward surprise visit.
不好玩吗
Not funny?
我昨天的表现很混♥蛋♥
Look, I was a jerk yesterday.
没错 相当混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you kind of were.
我很抱歉
W-well, I'm sorry.
真的
I am.
只是 你也知道
It's just that, you know,
减肥课程和心理治疗
between the classes and the therapy,
让我压力特别大
I've been in this bubble,
你出现的时候 我就爆发了
and when you showed up it just threw me.
我不是在找借口 但事情就是这样
And I'm not making an excuse, it's just what happened.
对了 我被赶出来了
Oh, I was kicked out.
-被训练营吗 -是啊
- Of the camp? - ?Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我让那个混♥蛋♥杜克滚开
I told that jerk Duke off.
没想到那个地方其实是他们家的
It turns out that his family actually owned the place,
所以
so...
这样我就放心了
Well, that's a relief.
不是因为你被赶出来
Not the getting kicked out part,
而是因为杜克那部分
the, uh, part about Duke.
放心什么了
Why a relief?
因为我有些担心你可能会爱上他
I guess I was afraid that you might fall for him.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
因为我吃醋了
Because I was jealous.
而且我还很担心
And I was worried.
然后我开始想
And then I started thinking,
你为什么会吃醋担心呢 托比
"Why are you jealous and worried, Toby?
你一直都很自信 开朗又"大器"啊
You're usually so confident and carefree and well-hung."
但之后我发现 我甚至都不知道
But then I realized, I don't even know
你在遇见我之前喜欢什么类型的男生
what type of guys you liked before you met me.
我...
I-I...
我们分手 和好复合
Between all of the breaking up and the getting back together,
再加上复合没多久
and the having a heart attack
我又心脏病发作
two minutes after getting back together--
我必须承认 这病发作的不是时候
which was terrible timing on my part, I must admit--
我们的关系一直都有点太跌宕起伏了
our relationship has been a bit of a wild ride.
是啊 就有点像是...
Yeah, I mean, it has...
坐过山车一样
kind of been a roller coaster.
有点
Oh. Kind of?
我们...我们今年夏天
We're, we're talking about
已经开始讨论结婚了
getting married this summer
可我们之间还有太多
and there's still so much that
彼此不够了解的地方
we don't know about each other.
好吧 那...
Well, all right, well...
如果你想知道什么 就问吧
if you want know anything, just ask me.
真的吗
Really?
当然 我们可以...
Yeah. Let's just, like...
来一场促膝长谈
you know, dig deep.
托比凯特 促膝长谈
Toby and Kate, the deep dive.
好极了
Okay.
促膝长谈
The deep dive.
我喜欢这个提议
All right, I'd like that. Um...
但我们能不能换个地方促膝长谈
But can we do this deep dive at,
比如男装店
like, a men's clothing store?
反正现在我知道你不会因为
Because now that I know you're not gonna leave me
减肥营的"杰瑞德·莱托"离开我了
for the Jared Leto of fat camp,
我得去找身衣服
I need to get some clothes
来参加你哥哥今晚的首场演出
for your brother's opening tonight.
杰瑞德·莱托
Jared Leto?
嗯
Yeah.
我没觉...不像啊
I don't-- no.
他看着就像个坏小子
He's like a bad boy.
真的吗 杰瑞德·莱托
Really? Jared Leto?
他有点杰瑞德·莱托的感觉
He's kind of Jared Leto-ish.
我没觉得
I don't know.
凯特 又是我
Hey, Kate, it's me again.
我在这快紧张死了 我需要你告诉我
I'm freaking out over here, I need you to tell me
我不会搞砸我的首场演出
that I'm not gonna bomb my opening night
也不会变成全纽约市的笑料
and become the laughingstock of New York City.
-无论如何 记得回电 -凯文
- Anyway, listen, call me. - Kevin?
我知道我们的关系有些怪怪的
Uh, I know things have been weird between us,
但我还是想祝你演出成功
but I just wanted to say break a leg.
谢谢 谢谢 你也是
Thank you, thank you. You too.
还有祝贺你 这出戏真的很棒
And congratulations, I mean, it's a beautiful play.
大家一定都会喜欢的
You know, people are gonna love it.
-是吗 你这么想的 -是的
- Yeah? You think so? - Yeah. Yes.
是的 我绝对相信 只要我不搞砸的话
Yes, I definitely think so, unless... I suck.
罗恩说《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的人今晚会来
'Cause Ron said that The New York Times is coming tonight.
真是太疯狂了 那可是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》啊
Which is crazy, I mean, The New York freaking Times
他们竟然要点评我们的戏
is gonna review our play.
现在特拉维斯·鲍曼和我不相上下
So right now Travis Bauman and I are neck and neck
都在争我们班的第一名
to finish first place in our class.
但要是我的哈姆雷特论文没有拿A...
But if I don't get an A on my Hamlet essay...
要是你能停下不再讲这个故事
Hey, I will write that Hamlet essay for you
我就帮你写那篇哈姆雷特的论文
if you stop telling me this story.
拜托 哥们 今天可是情人节啊
Come on, man, it's Valentine's Day.
去约个会吧
Go on a date.
凯特 我们认识的人有没有
Kate, do we know someone desperate enough
饥渴到愿意和兰德尔约会的
to go on a date with Randall?
兰德尔 别理他
Randall, ignore him.
他现在自我感觉特别良好
He thinks he walks on water now
就因为他和苏菲上了床
because he's having sex with Sophie.
什么
What?!
你和别人上♥床♥了
You're having sex?
我要跟你断绝关系 我们不再是双胞胎了
I disown you. You are de-twinned.
-凯文 -等一下
- Kevin... - Hold on.
不行 我们应该...
No, no, we should have a...
我才不会和你谈
We are not talking about this!
你们知道这件事吗
Guys, did you know about this?
老实说 我猜到了
Honestly, I just assumed.
我得去写论文了
I got to work on my paper.
拜拜
Bye.
好吧 谁是你第一个喜欢的明星
Okay, okay, so who was your first celebrity crush?
阿♥拉♥丁
Aladdin.
-你是说阿♥拉♥丁吗 -是的
- Did you say Aladdin? - I did.
-那个卡♥通♥人物 -是的
- The cartoon? - Yeah.
-你有看过他的腹肌吗 -也算说得通
- Did you see his abs? - Fair play.
-你小时候养过宠物吗 -养过
- Did you have a pet when you were a kid? - I did.
我养过一只宠物龟叫雪莉
I had a pet turtle named Shirley.
从《拉维恩和雪莉》里来的名字
As in Laverne and.
当然了
Of course.
你高中的时候受欢迎吗
Were you, uh, popular in high school?
不
Uh, no.
你听见我宠物龟的名字了吗
Did you just hear the name of my pet turtle?
-听见了 -那...那你呢
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表