剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
等等 你是来真的吗
Wait... that was real?
当然 舞台剧 这是我的新路子
Yeah. Stage acting, it's my new jam. Oh...
你觉得你能联♥系♥上那个特别可爱的
Do you think you could get that really cute, uh,
特别喜欢我的
that theater casting director,
-舞台剧星探吗 她叫...-卡拉
- the one who liked me. What's... - Cara.
卡拉 没错 我爱卡拉
Cara, yes. I love Cara... Yeah.
等你打通了她的电♥话♥
and when you get her on the phone,
记得告诉她 我只对正剧感兴趣
tell her I'm only interested in doing heavy drama.
我们一路折腾到纽约
We're not moving all the way to New York City
不是为了演一些非百老汇的垃圾喜剧
so I can do some lame off-Broadway comedy.
你想让我跟你一起去吗
You want me to go with you?
当然
Of course. Yeah.
没有你我什么事情都做不了
There's no way I could do this without you.
也许你还得跟他们明确
and maybe you should specify that I don't want to
我不想做任何需要展示我的鸡♥巴♥的事
do anything where I have to show my penis.
托比
Toby.
我不知道你也在这 老兄 怎么了
I didn't see you there, man. What's up?
这个好吃吗 你知道我们要做什么吗
How's this? You know what we should do?
我们应该去曼哈顿肉库区看看
We should look into the Meatpacking District.
前途无量啊
It's like an up and coming.
煎饼很不错
Pancakes are good.
她逼你吃这种东西吗
Is she making you eat this?
我在争取和她上♥床♥
I'm trying to have some sex.
他来家里快一周了
So now he's been here for about a week.
我想试着去习惯他这个人的存在
I guess I just wanted to get used to the idea of him myself,
之后再把这事告诉你们
you know, before I told you,
但这与你和爸爸没有任何关系
and this has nothing to do with you or Dad--
我希望你能理解
I hope you know that.
我能理解 我当然理解 好了
I do know that, yes, of course. ?Okay, okay.
很显然 我从很小的时候
I mean, obviously, I've been curious about him
就对他感到好奇
since I was a kid.
我知道你们如果能找的话早就找到他了
And I know you guys would have found him if you could have.
那么他是谁
So who is he?
他的身世和你说过多少
What did he tell you about himself?
他叫威廉
His name is William.
只有名字吗
That's it?
他没告诉你别的事吗
He didn't tell you anything else? ?
他养了一只猫
He has a cat.
他得了胃癌
Stomach cancer.
目前为止我只知道这些
It's the basic gist of what I know so far.
他在哪呢
Well, where is he?
我想见见他
I'd like to, uh, meet him.
-他在安妮的房♥间 可是... -好的
- He's in Annie's room, but... - ?Okay.
我不知道他是否准备好见客人 妈妈
I don't know if he's ready for company, Ma.
等一下
Hold on one second.
好了
Okay.
汽车座椅安好了
Car seats are installed.
警♥察♥批准了
Policeman approved.
我把车开过来 然后上车
I'll pull up, we'll load up.
我们的冒险从此就开始了 好吗
And then the adventure begins, yeah?
好的
Okay.
我要是你就头也不回地去墨西哥
If I were you, I would head right to Mexico.
要是我没回来 你至少知道去哪找我
If I don't come back, at least you'll know where to find me.
等等
Wait.
好了 快上车吧
Okay, let's lock and load.
来 我抱他
Here, I got him. ?Yeah.
来吧 大男孩
Oh. Come on, big boy.
好了
Okay.
-我想给你介绍... -你好
- I wanted to introdu... - ?Hi.
我是丽贝卡 兰德尔的妈妈
I'm Rebecca, I'm Randall's mother.
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, as well.
亲爱的 能让我俩单独谈谈吗
Sweetheart, could you give us just a moment to chat?
好的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你气色不错
You look well.
第一季 第三集
别害怕 我的小美女
It's okay, my little lady.
他不喝我的奶
He's not taking my breast.
我们把她翻过来 然后裹住她
We just go put her over and wreathe her.
帮帮我吧 他太难哄了
Can you help with him, please? He's being really fussy.
家里有围嘴 去他们的卧室找找
We have burping cloths. Look in their bedroom.
没找到 不在这
It's not... there's not... in here.
你快回来吧
Please, just come back in here.
-快来帮帮我 -好的
- I need you to help me, please. - Okay.
你躺下了吗 杰克
Are you laying down, Jack? ?
你去看看凯文好吗
Can you please check on Kevin?
为什么 他为什么哭个不停
Why, why won't he stop crying?
他们一转眼就上大学了
They'll be in college soon.
是哪个
?Which one?
大概是讨厌我的那个吧
Probably the one that hates me.
-他不讨厌你 -杰克
- He doesn't hate you. - Jack,
我想我们得开始喂他奶粉了
I think we're gonna have to start him on formula.
不用 他很好
No. He's fine.
他不喝我的奶
He won't take to my breast.
我们得用相同的方式对待他们
We have to treat them the same.
可他并不相同
He's not the same.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
他不一样
He's just... He's not.
另外两个孩子是在我肚子里长大的
I grew the other two inside of me,
可他却像个外人
and he feels like a stranger.
虽然这么说我真的很难过
And I feel really terrible for saying that out loud,
可我真的这么认为
but he just... he does.
杰克
Jack,
我们离开医院的时候
when we were leaving the hospital...
我知道 你考虑过不带他回家
I know. You were having second thoughts about bringing him home.
没关系的
It's fine.
-不 不是这样的 -这很正常
- No. No, it's not that. I... - It's natural.
他没问题 小贝
He's fine, Bec.
他没问题的
He's fine.
你看我们俩
Look at us.
我以前也就是个陌生人
I mean, I was a complete stranger.
但你的胸不也很快被我攻下了
Look how quickly I took to your breast.
你就是个笨蛋
You're an idiot. ?
对啊 我是你的小笨蛋
Yeah. I'm your idiot.
行了吧
Okay?
他们是我们的孩子
And they are our babies.
他也是我们的孩子
He's our baby.
好吗
Okay?
他们很快就去上大学了吧
They'll be in college soon?
指日可待
Any day now.
然后她就说要和他单独谈谈了
And then she just asked to speak to him alone.
-谈什么呢 -我不知道
- About what? - I don't know.
就亲生父亲和养母该谈的事吧
Whatever biological fathers and adopted mothers talk about.
-那是什么 -尼克斯旧货商什么的
- What is that? - The Knicks,
贝丝 我怎么会知道他们在谈什么
Beth. How the hell am I supposed to know?
我...
I...
你这么爱我 你一定会给我亲亲的
You love me so much that you're just gonna give me that one?
你真了解我 朋友
You know me so well, my friend.
再过两小时我还要带他去看医生
I got to take him to that doctor's appointment in two hours.
天啊 你觉得
God. What the hell do you think
-他们究竟谈什么 -我不知道 亲爱的
- they're talking about, anyway? - I don't know, honey.
是他找到我的
He found me.
-他带我来这儿 -但是你在这儿住了
- He brought me here. - But you stayed.
是的 我住下了
Yes, I stayed. ?
我们之前约定好的
We had a deal.
我不会告诉他的 如果你担心这个的话
I won't tell him, if that's what you're thinking.
天啊 那一切...
Oh, God. All those...
会让他崩溃的
It will break him.
绝对会 要是他知道他本可以认识你
It will. Knowing that he could've known you
却被我横中阻拦了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表