剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
而且我们可能永远都不玩了
And we're probably never gonna play it again, huh?
-杰克 -怎么了
- Hey, Jack? - ?Yeah.
我也觉得此时此景很温馨
I think this whole thing is really sweet,
但是再过不到12小时
but in less than 12 hours
我们家会来45个孩子
we're gonna have 45 kids here
参加三个不同的生日派对
for three different birthday parties,
所以这时候就别怀旧了...
so maybe a little less reminiscing...
多睡点觉
a little bit more bedazzling?
-好 -谢谢
- Yep. ?- Thank you.
闭上眼睛
Eyes closed.
闭上眼睛
Eyes closed.
闭上眼睛
Eyes closed.
-小贝 -怎么了
- Hey, Bec? - ?Yeah?
如果我们再生个孩子会怎么样
What if we had another kid?
你想试试吗
Okay, do you want to try?
做得好 亲爱的
Good job, hon.
眼睛闭起来 记住 不许偷看
Keep your eyes closed, remember. No peeking!
第一季 第十三集
杰克
Jack.
现在这三个孩子 我们已经照顾不过来了
We can barely take care of the three children we do have.
是的 但是他们很快就不是孩子了
Yeah, but they're not gonna be kids much longer.
他们十岁了 已经是成年岁数的一半了
I mean, they're ten. That's halfway to adulthood.
只是刚刚而已
Just barely.
你还记得上一次
And do you remember what happened
我们打算要孩子时发生了什么吗
the last time we tried to have a kid?
-怎么了 -我们带了三个孩子回家
- What? ?- We came home with three!
到了一定时候 兰德尔的嗓音
Randall's voice, at a certain point,
会变得低沉 凯文则会...
is gonna drop. And then Kevin's gonna...
长出那种奇怪的细细的胡须
?get one of those weird, wispy mustaches.
而凯特 凯特会变得有女人味
And Kate-- Kate's gonna get womanly.
他们也不会再需要我们
And they're not gonna need us anymore,
可是你明白 有孩子们在身边...
but, you know, with kids...
杰克
Jack...
你是我一生的挚爱
you are the love of my life.
-是啊 -而我们的孩子
- Yeah. ?- And our kids are...
是我的一切
my everything.
然后呢
And?
就这样
That's it.
我不会再要孩子了
?I'm done having kids.
-12小时 -45个孩子
- 12 hours. ?- 45 kids.
-没错 -知道了
- Yeah. ?- Got it.
养条狗吧
What about a dog?
-不行 -不行吗
- No. ?- No?
皮尔森先生
Mr. Pearson?
你父亲来找你了
Your father's here to see you.
我想我该过来看看你工作的地方
Thought I'd stop up, see where you worked.
老天 我上次来这么高的地方还是九几年
Man, I haven't been this high since the '90s.
你怎么来的
?How'd you get here?
我坐公交车来的 看看这一切
I took the bus. Look at all this.
简直是国王待的地方
Fit for a king.
"王国灭亡 国王又是什么呢
"But what are kings, when regiment is gone,
不过是晴天白日下的一团阴影而已"
but perfect shadows in a sunshine day?"
克里斯托弗·马洛
Christopher Marlowe.
你中午休息吗
Hey, you get a lunch break?
我想去市区逛逛
I was thinking I might like to hit the town,
购置一些服装
accessorize the ol' wardrobe.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - ?Yeah,
要去见上帝了 我得打扮打扮
I got to step my look up if I'm gonna meet my maker.
我想你或许会陪我去
I thought you might come with me.
我很想去 真的很想去 可是
I'd love to. I really would, but, uh,
我今天中午得工作
I'm working through lunch today.
杰西不能陪你去吗
?Hey, can't Jessie go with you?
他的意见我没办法相信
I can't trust his opinion.
他觉得我穿什么都好看
He thinks I look good in everything.
我不是有意打扰你
Look, I don't mean to bother,
可今天天气很好
but it's such a nice day out.
这么好的天气我不知道还能遇上几次
I don't know how many of those I got left.
我无法反驳
Can't argue with that.
那是当然
No, you really cannot.
好吧
Well, all right.
午餐愉快
Have a nice lunch.
又不是去吃大餐 老兄
It's not a full lunch, buddy.
随便吃上一口而已
Just grabbing a quick bite.
前边就是副楼
Up ahead is the annex.
我们在那练瑜伽 上动感单车课
That's where we have yoga, drumming classes,
烹饪课 举办用心饮食讨论会
cooking classes, mindful eating workshops.
那边是马厩
And over here, is the horse's stable.
那么健身房♥在哪呢
So, where's the gym?
是我没听到还是...
Did, like, did I miss it or...?
我们当然有健身房♥了
Oh, no, we have one, of course.
只不过那不是我们训练营的重点
It's just not the primary focus of our campus.
我还以为我大多时间都要待在健身房♥
I was thinking I was gonna spend most of my time there.
找一台跑步机 跑他个天荒地老
You know, pick a treadmill and, like, really go to town on it.
我们不是那种老套的减肥项目 凯特
Yeah, well, we aren't your typical weight loss program, Kate.
我们提供的不是快速改变外貌
We aren't trying to provide a quick cosmetic fix.
我们关注的是更深层的效果
We're focusing on the deeper work--
解决潜藏在体重之下的问题
tackling the issues that lie beneath the weight.
这很容易
Oh, well, that's easy.
因为潜藏在体重之下的 是更多的体重
'Cause beneath the weight, there is more weight.
我们建议学员尽量不与外界联络
Oh, we encourage guests to disconnect as much as possible.
抱歉 家人有急事
Oh, I'm sorry, it's a family emergency.
小凯 有什么急事
Hey, Kev. What's your emergency?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
等等 你真的有急事吗
Wait, are you actually having one?
我能感觉到斯隆发火了
I can feel Sloane's wrath.
是真的有"火"
It actually has heat on it.
她的愤怒都让我汗流浃背
Her wrath is making me sweat.
这又不是第一次有女孩生你的气
This is not the first time a girl has been mad at you.
她可不止是生气 相信我
She's more than mad, trust me.
总之吧 训练营怎么样
Anyway, how's camp?
不好说 像个异教团体
I'm not sure. It feels like a cult.
或者天然食品超♥市♥
Or Whole Foods.
我说不好
I don't know.
你能联♥系♥下托比吗
Hey, can you call Toby?
他在这谁都不认识
He doesn't know anyone here,
要是你能陪他逛逛就好了
and it would just be nice if you could hang out with him.
你开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
真不敢相信 我打电♥话♥找你帮忙
I can't believe this, I call to get help,
却要反过来帮你的忙
I got to end up doing something nice?
我把他的号♥码发给你
I'll text you his number.
爱你 我得挂了 再见
Love you. Got to go. Bye.
男朋友吗
Boyfriend?
我哥
Brother.
很好
Good.
我有男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
实际上是未婚夫
Well, actually, fiance.
走着瞧吧
Well... we'll see.
走 离开厨房♥
Let's go, out of the kitchen.
伙伴们 别碰蛋糕
Hey, fellas, no touching the cake
插了蜡烛再吃 好吗
till the candles are on it, all right?
我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚
My name is Inigo Montoya!
-慢点 -你杀了我的父亲
- Slow down... - You killed my father!
亲爱的
Babe?
-准备受死吧 -亲爱的 爆米花
- Prepare to die! - Babe, popcorn?
凯文 从桌子上下来好吗
Kevin, off the table, please.
-下来 -凯文
- Off the table. - Kevin, hey.
听妈妈的话好吗
Listen to your mother, all right?
我知道今天是你生日 但是...
I know it's your birthday, but... Hey, wow!
你们打扮得真漂亮
You guys look so great!
天哪 这不是麦当娜吗
Oh, my God, it's Madonna!
麦当娜
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表