剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Quit feeling sorry for yourself.
明白吗 马上就可以开始 振作起来
All right? That can start right now. Wake the hell up.
还有 还有...
And-and, you know...
第三... 第三是什么事来着
the... What was the... what was the third thing?
减掉这身该死的肥肉
Lose the damn weight.
要再说一遍吗
You want to say that again?
我要减掉这身该死的肥肉
I'm gonna lose the damn weight.
你比看起来要聪明多了
You are a lot smarter than you look.
迈克尔·贝[著名导演]也这么说我
That's what Michael Bay told me.
放松点
Here you go.
好 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
你有没有意识到
Hey, do you realize me and the kids
我跟孩子们会是同一天生日
are gonna have the same birthday?
-对啊 -是啊
- I know. - Yeah.
不过提前六周也早太多了
Still, six weeks early is pretty early.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
这东西能干什么用啊
What the hell could this thing possibly be for?
是做肛检的
It's for rectal examinations.
那个已经用过了
That one's from the dirty pile.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是卡托斯基医生
Now, then, I'm Dr. Katowski,
你们可以叫我医生或者卡医生
but you can call me Doc or Dr. K,
人们一般都这么叫我
which is what most people choose to do
因为这样更亲切
because it's folksy.
这么说你是施耐德医生的同事
So you work with Dr. Schneider?
来做个深呼吸 亲爱的
Take a breath for me, dear.
深呼吸
Deep breath, now.
很好
There you go.
好了 放松点没 很好 很好
All right. You relaxed? Good, good, good.
一小时前施耐德医生阑尾破裂
Dr. Schneider's appendix burst an hour ago.
他刚刚去做手术了
He just went into surgery.
别怕 别怕 听我说
No, no, no, no, no. Now, stay with me.
老天啊 不行 我需要施耐德医生
Oh, God. No, I need Dr. Schneider.
-因为他了解我的... -听我说
- 'Cause he knows about... - Stay with me now.
虽然疼得直叫唤
Between his screams of agony,
施耐德还是让我掌握了你的所有情况
Schneider brought me up to speed on everything concerning your case.
我知道你怀的是三胞胎
I know all about these triplets,
-我知道你是高危妊娠 -是的
- and I know that this is a high-risk pregnancy. - Yeah.
但你一定会平安无事的
But everything's gonna be all right.
你是在跟我们开玩笑吗
This is some kind of bad joke, right?
不好意思 我没开玩笑
It is not, unfortunately.
亲爱的 现在我要你注意听我说
Now, sweetheart, I'm gonna get straight to your first concern.
看着我 看着我
Look at me now. Look at me.
看到我了吗 我今年73了
Do you see me? I am 73 years old.
-知道这意味着什么吗 -不知道
- You know what that means, don't you? - No.
这意味着我不能像以前一样跑得那么快
That means I don't run wind sprints as fast as I used to,
但我的身体机能依然十分良好
but my faculties are otherwise completely intact.
有时我倒是希望不那么好
There are days that I wish they weren't,
那样我就能退休去安度晚年
because then I would retire and spend my remaining days
做点更有意思的事
doing something more glamorous
而不是把七八斤重的孩子从产道里拽出来
than pulling eight-pound objects out of women's vaginas.
不过在那之前
But until that time,
我每天都会来医院
I keep showing up here every day.
明白了吗
All right?
我也知道 对你来说我完全是个陌生人
I'm also aware that I'm a complete stranger to you,
而今天是你人生中最重要的日子
and this is the biggest moment of your life.
是的
Yeah.
好了 亲爱的 听我说
All right? Honey, listen to me.
我是最好的医生
I am the best of the best.
我以我儿孙的性命向你保证
And I swear to you, on the lives of my children and my grandchildren,
我能胜任这场手术
that I am up to the task.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - Okay.
-那好 -谢谢你
- All right. - Thank you.
很好
All right. Good.
那么 你们俩谁是孕妇
Now, which one of you's pregnant?
这就是逗你玩了
Now, that was a bad joke,
不过你还要继续做深呼吸
but you just continue to take those deep breaths...
让我看看 看看这儿有没有我的同族人
Let's see... let me see if any of my people are here.
我来做个小测试 不许说话[希伯来语]Let me take a little test. Sheket bevakasha!
你是犹太人 你也是
Jew! Jew!
还有你
Jew!
好了 注意了
All right, hey! Come on!
准备...开拍
And... action!
我怎么才能让你开心点
What can I do to make you feel better, huh?
想让我喂你奶吗
You want me to breastfeed you?
我喂你喝奶 你会开心点吗
Would that make you feel better, if I breastfed ya?
是吗 来吧 咱们试试...
Yeah? Here we go. Let's try to...
很抱歉 伙计们 我得暂停一下
I'm-I'm sorry, guys. I need to cut. Uh...
抱歉 各位 出了点技术故障
Sorry, everybody. A little technical difficulty.
谁想要纪念衫
Who wants a T-shirt? ?
-伙计 -怎么了
- Hey, man. - What's up?
很抱歉 我在试着理解我的角色
I'm sorry. You know, I'm trying to understand, for my character,
我们是在暗示
you know, um, are-are we suggesting, you know,
主人公真以为一个成年男人能给孩子喂奶吗
that the Man-ny thinks a grown man can breastfeed a baby?
难倒主人公是脑残吗
Are we saying the Man-ny's got brain damage?
我可以把嗓音装得像点
'Cause I could do a voice.
凯文 我知道你在乎
Kevin, I know you care.
我知道你在乎这个角色
I know you care about the character.
我确实在乎这个角色 谢谢
I do care about the character. Thank you.
我还知道你已经三十多岁
I also know that you're a 30-something-year-old actor
可你演过的最重要的角色
whose biggest previous role
只是《音乐之乡》里出现三集的龙套
was a three-episode arc on Nashville.
好好念台词 不然就另谋高就吧
So say the line or find another job.
相信我 在你回到你的车上之前
Because trust me when I say that I'll have you replaced
我就能找到瑞安·高斯林 瑞安·菲利普
by Ryan Gosling, Ryan Phillippe, or Ryan Reynolds
瑞安·雷诺兹[皆为著名演员]or any other handsome Ryan
或者别的叫瑞安的帅哥顶替你
by the time you get to your car.
相信我 收视率会上去的
And believe me, my ratings will go up.
瑞安·高斯林才不会拍这种垃圾
Ryan Gosling would never do this crap.
你说得对 凯文
You are right, Kevin.
瑞安·高斯林绝不会拍这种垃圾
Ryan Gosling would never do this crap.
记住了
Remember that.
加油 安妮
Come on, Annie!
去抢球 亲爱的
Go get the ball, hon!
爸爸
Hi, Daddy!
宝贝 球在那儿呢
Hi, sweetheart! There's the ball!
你不去踢球吗
You want to play soccer?
-球... -她怎么样
- It... ? - How's she doing?
我觉得她在为下半场保存体力
Uh, I think she's saving it for the second half.
她呢
How's about her?
-弄哭四个男孩了 -这才是我家小霸王
- Four boys crying and counting. - That's my little bad ass.
-换吗 -换
- Switch? - Switch.
-那是... -法式辫 没错
- Is that a... - French braid. Yes.
两股头发交织一下 宝贝
Over, under, back through, baby!
-妈妈 -好吧 她交到个朋友
- Hi, Mommy! - All right, well, she made a friend.
我找到他了
I found him.
我父亲
My father.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
我雇了个人
I, uh... I hired a guy.
花了大概一千五百块
It cost about 1,500 bucks.
我拿信♥用♥卡♥付的 你会看到的
Now, I paid for it on the Amex. You're gonna see it.
是我自己那张卡 不是办公用的
It's the personal Amex, not the business Amex.
-我知道 我不在乎是哪张卡 -我知道
- I know, I don't care about the Amex. - I know.
-那你打算... -不
- So you're gonna... - No.
为什么
Why not?
因为她是个瘾君子 在分娩时就去世了
Because she was a crack addict who died during childbirth,
而那个男人把我丢在消防局门口
and he was the guy who left me at a fire station,
可能仅仅因为他想不到更老套的办法
probably because he couldn't think of anything more cliche.
那你为什么还去找他
So why'd you find him?
我不知道 贝丝
I don't know, Beth.
我真不知道
I really don't know.
好球
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表