剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Well, good. Uh, so, Kate,
关于你的初诊表 我还有些问题要补充
I just need a few more things for your intake forms.
这是你当前的体重吗
Is that your current weight?
对 差不多
Uh, y-yeah, pretty close.
好的
Okay.
服用过抗抑郁药物吗
Ever take anything for depression?
百忧解 但那让我体重上升 所以...
Prozac. But it made me gain weight, so I...
-什么 -怎么了
- What? ?- What?
我都不知道你吃过百忧解
I didn't know that you were on Prozac.
-是啊 -为什么
- Yeah, well... ?- Why?
因为我心情并非总是很好
Because I'm not always jolly.
饮食习惯呢
And what about eating habits?
有过暴食经历吗
Do you ever binge?
-有的 -没有
- Yes. - ?No.
妈
Mom.
好吧 你小时候也许有过吧
Okay, fine, when you were a kid, maybe,
但我不明白为什么...
but I don't know why...
对 上个月也有过
Yeah. Also last month.
真的吗
Really?
没错
Yes, really.
那好 祝你们节日愉快
So, I hope you have a nice holiday.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以回去取消手术 再直接去兰德尔家
We can run in and change, and go right to Randall's.
我已经给他发过短♥信♥说不过去了
I already texted him. I don't feel like going.
101.7台一般都有圣诞歌♥
There's usually Christmas music on 101.7.
是我造成的吗
Did I do this?
是我 对吗
I did, didn't I?
给你订的食谱
With the food.
我不知道是我总让你吃太多
I didn't know if I brought up the food too much
还是没能让你吃饱
or I wasn't bringing it up enough.
我从不知道该说些什么 凯特
I never knew what to say, Kate.
你这样是我造成的吗
Did I do this to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我找到原因了 原来是灯的保险丝
Hey, I figured out the lights. It was the breaker that...
我们装了垃圾压缩机后 一直没换新的
we never upgraded after we installed the trash compactor.
好的 等一下
All right, one second.
行 没问题
Yes, okay, all right.
你知道我想要什么吗
You know what I want?
我想要有个人对我说我做的是正确的
I want one person to tell me that I'm doing the right thing.
还记得你切阑尾那次吗
Do you remember when you got your appendix out?
记得
Yeah.
我记得当时我吓坏了
And I remember being so scared.
因为你是我的宝贝女儿
'Cause you were just my little baby girl.
你当时怎么跟我说的
What did you say to me then?
因为平安夜绝不会有坏事发生
That nothing bad ever happens on Christmas Eve.
我喜欢这句话
And I bet I liked it.
成功了
Yes!
有天晚上我在街上看到一只猴子
I saw a monkey on the street one night.
我的旧习使我经常很晚了还在外游荡
My old habits would take me out there pretty late.
可那晚它出现了
But this night, there it was.
它就坐在一条小巷里
It was on a side street, just sitting there
在路灯的灯光下静静♥坐♥着
in a pool of light under a lamppost.
它看了我一会儿
Stared at me a bit,
然后在大楼之间向上爬去 但临走前
then ran on up between the buildings, but first,
它回头看了我 像是在说"你懂的"
with this look back at me like, "Mm-hmm. You know."
现在我也不确定那是不是真的
Now, I can't even say for sure if it was real,
但和它一样 我大致明白
but like him, I knew in general,
如果你凌晨三点半还在街上徘徊
if you're out on the street at 3:30 in the morning,
某种程度上来说 你该意识到自己犯了错
at some point, you realize you made a very wrong turn.
所以我开始戒毒
So I stopped the drugs
学会驯服自己内心的野兽
and learned to tame that wildness from the inside,
直到我最终能够行走在日光下
until I could eventually walk in the daylight.
所以有一天 当有人敲响我家的门时...
That's why, when a man knocked on my door one day...
我能将那扇门打开
I was there to open it.
我不知道这是不是上帝的安排
I don't know if it was from God or what.
我不奢求上帝的仁慈
I did not expect God's grace,
但我必须敞开心扉 去接受其中的痛苦
but now I had to open myself to the pain of it,
去感受其中的欢乐
to feel the joy of it.
我们描述假日时光都会用"欢乐"这词
And that's a word we use around the holiday times: joy.
因为假日时光难能可贵
'Cause the holidays are hard times.
但今晚我要回我儿子家
But tonight I'll go back to my son's house,
和他相亲相爱的家人共度圣诞夜
have Christmas with his beautiful family,
我会待到很晚 直到平安夜离去
and stay up late enough to feel Christmas Eve
迎接圣诞日来临 这是最后一次
turn into Christmas Day, one last time.
是你们给了我这个机会
And you gave me that.
我想说我十分感激
And I want to say I'm grateful.
还有 圣诞节快乐
And Merry Christmas.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家好 我是杰西
Hello. I'm Jessie.
你好 杰西
Hi, Jessie.
我没什么猴子的故事可说
Uh, no monkey story for you, I'm afraid.
我倒是有个关于马的故事 不过太污了
Um, I do have one about a horse, but it gets pretty filthy.
大概一年前 那时我情况相当不错
About a year ago, I was in quite a good place.
多亏了自己的努力和互助会的帮助
Thanks to diligence and these meetings,
我控制住了各种坏习惯
I had a grip on my various habits.
同时 也遇到了一个人
And I, too, had met someone,
那时我本以为 自己这辈子
at a time in my life when I thought that
沉寂的心弦不会再起波澜
bit of my heart could never be stirred again.
可不久 那爱离我远去了
Uh, but then, that love went away.
更确切地说 是我爱的人离开了
Rather, the object of it went away.
但爱情本身却更加浓烈
Love itself was more stubborn.
我以为他死了
I thought he had died.
或被杀了 抑或是进了监狱
Or been killed, or was in prison.
我不清楚 他就那样离开了
I had no idea. He just left.
此后我渡过了很多心碎的夜晚
And I had some very dark nights,
这样的夜晚持续了很久
nights that lasted for days at a time.
然后...然后有天我发现
And... and then I found out
他好好的
he was fine.
不 他好极了
No, he's more than fine.
他找了新的爱人 那就是他的家人
He'd found his own new love: his family.
我想为他高兴
I wanted to be happy for him.
我尽力了
I tried to be.
但我在这方面做得很差
But I was very, very bad at it.
所以我的坏习惯又都回来了
And so I turned to my old habits
因为想弄明白一个人为何
to chase away the questions of how a person
会做出如此冷酷无情的事
could behave in so inhuman a way.
看啊
Oh, look.
我的故事里也有一只动物
There is an animal in my story after all.
所以 为了振作起来
So now, to get better,
我必须学会一个新技能 原谅
I have to learn a new skill: forgiveness.
但目前为止 我在这方面也做得很差
And so far, it seems I'm also very, very bad at that.
所以我请求你们为我祈祷
So I ask for your prayers...
因为...
because...
这个小组是我唯一的依靠
this group is the one thing I can depend on.
兰德尔 是我
Hey, Randall, it's me.
我会比预计的时间回去得晚一点
I'm gonna be a little later than I thought.
有点小事需要处理
Just got to take care of a little business.
到时候见
See you then.
猴子的事是真的
The monkey was real.
我记得在新闻上看到过
I remember it on the news.
电影里的前驯兽师
Former animal trainer from the movies,
养了一只宠物猴
had a pet monkey...
却逃跑了
got out...
又被抓了回去
was recaptured.
那挺好的
Well, that's some relief, I guess.
很高兴看到你过得不错
Glad to see you're well.
我过得好吗
Am I?
圣诞树还是圣诞老人
Christmas tree or Santa?
没什么胃口
Not much of an appetite.
癌症扩散了吗
So it spread?
是啊 现在扩散得到处都是
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表