剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
赶紧上车
Get your asses in the car.
-这是丽贝卡·马隆 -现在改姓皮尔森了
- Guys, this is Rebecca Malone. - Um, it's Pearson now.
你忘了那姑娘已经老了
You forgot this girl you used to play keys for got old.
-我觉得可不是 -重新站上舞台唱歌♥
- Not from where I'm standing. - Being on stage again
我真是太怀念了
and singing and... I missed it.
兰德尔并不是没有缺点 威廉
Randall is not free of vice.
他强迫自己必须完美
It's his compulsive drive to be perfect.
兰德尔 你认识桑杰·贾希里吗
Randall, do you know Sanjay Jahiri?
桑杰会入伙 帮助我们拿下那个项目
Sanjay's gonna come aboard, help us land a new wind farm client.
是吗
Really?
我娶定你了 凯特·皮尔森
I'd marry the hell out of you, Kate Pearson.
-就这么定了吗 -就这么定了
- Just like that? - Just like that?
从第一眼见到你 我就决定娶你了 姑娘
It was "Just like that" from the moment I met you, kid.
你有没有考虑过
Have you ever considered
尝试沉浸式减肥法
an immersive weight-loss experience?
减肥训练营
A fat camp?
我有男朋友 其实是未婚夫
I have a boyfriend. Well, actually, fiance.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
吃药已经不管用了
The medication isn't working anymore.
你想停止化疗吗 威廉
Do you want to stop the chemo, William?
我一直有件在死之前很想做的事
There's something I've always wanted to do before I die.
我杳无音信十二年的前夫
My ex-husband, who I haven't seen in 12 years...
突然出现在我家门口
just shows up at my doorstep, unannounced.
我不太清楚你想听我说什么
You know, I'm not exactly sure what you want me to say.
大家好
Okay, excuse me,
打扰一下 麻烦大家注意下
everyone. May I have everyone's attention, please.
请允许我说几句话
I'd like to say a few words.
在座很多人都知道
Most of you guys know me
我是杰克最好的朋友 也是他曾经的好伴侣
as Jack's best friend and, uh, former better half.
今天是个特别的日子
Today's a special day.
我最喜欢的两个人在市政厅结婚
My favorite people got married at City Hall
以及我的停车罚款终于付完了
and I got to pay off my parking tickets.
对每个人来说都是双赢
So it's a win-win for everyone.
谢谢 就一个人笑 这么冷漠
Thank you. One laugh, that's it?
-挺逗的啊 -谢谢大家的配合
- It was... - You can, uh, all thank
尤其是我美丽而没有幽默感的妻子雪莉
my beautiful yet unfunny wife, Shelly, for that last one.
-谢谢 -丽贝卡 其实我得向你道歉
- Oh, thank you. - Rebecca, actually, I have to apologize.
你们俩刚在一起的两个月里
For the first two months of your relationship...
杰克为了跟你约会
Jack bailed on me so much
每次都放我鸽子
to go out with you that, uh,
于是我开始叫你小野洋子[约翰·列侬遗孀]I started referring to you as Yoko Ono.
抱歉 但后来杰克
I'm sorry. But then Jack
开始说"灵魂伴侣"和"永远"这种词
started using words like "Soul mate" and "Forever."
他以前从未说过这种话
And he never really said stuff like that
直到遇见了你
until he met you.
其实 他从来都不太爱说话
Actually, he never really said much at all.
这也是我最喜欢他的一点
That's what I liked best about him, really.
婚姻这段承诺
You know, marriage is not something that
并不是轻易许下的
you enter into lightly.
刚才我听了你们的誓词
And I was listening to your vows, and, um,
你们保证会永远充满激♥情♥
you promised to keep the passion alive.
肥皂架报废了
Soap dispenser down!
回头修吧
We'll fix it later.
保证会坚定地陪在彼此身边
And you promised to be by each other's sides,
无论健康还是疾病
in sickness and health.
我再也不吃生蚝了
I'm never eating oysters again.
好
Okay.
还说要让在接下来的每一天
And to make each other laugh
都充满欢笑
every single day.
杰克
Jack...
不行 你敢
Do not. Don't you dare.
你们在誓词里说了不少大话
You guys made some pretty big promises to each other.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
但如果我相信有人能遵守承诺
But if I trust anyone to keep them,
那莫过于你们
it's the two of you.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
敬杰克和丽贝卡
To Jack and Rebecca.
我们直接在餐厅见
We're meeting them at the restaurant.
-八点整 -好
- At 8:00? - Yeah.
妈 能给我个卫生棉吗
Mom, can I have a tampon?
好
Yeah.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
当时我带着一堆白衬衫
So I'm on my way down to the basement
正要去地下室 结果看到凯文
with a load of whites, and there's Kevin
正要让一个女孩
trying to sneak a girl
从地下室门偷偷溜出去
out the basement door.
自从我们让他搬下去
Ever since we moved him down there,
好像给了他一间单身公♥寓♥
it's like we gave the kid a bachelor pad.
你懂吗
You know?
说实话 能够出来吃晚餐
You guys, honestly, it is so nice
真是太好了
to be out to dinner.
我现在忙着孩子和乐队的事
I mean, between the kids and the band now
加上你的工作安排
and your work schedule,
我感觉几乎没有这样独处的机会
I feel like we never get this kind of time for ourselves.
是啊 现在要想跟我妻子待一会儿
Yeah. I mean, I pretty much have to go to a show
还得去俱乐部才能约到她的时间
if I want to schedule time with my wife nowadays.
你这话不公平
That's not really fair.
本每次拉你排练
Neither is Ben keeping you out till,
几乎总要弄到11点多也不公平
you know, well beyond 11:00 most nights.
他哪有留我到11点多
He doesn't keep me out past 11:00.
我逗你呢
I'm teasing you.
我跟米格尔有事情要告诉你们
Um, Miguel and I have something to tell you.
是吗 什么事
Yeah? What?
我们要离婚了
We're getting divorced.
什么
What?
对 就是...
Yeah, um, it's, uh...
这是个艰难的决定
It's not an easy decision.
但是很明显 我们之间出现问题
But obviously things haven't been right with us
已经很久了
for some time,
这样是最好的选择
but, um, it's for the best.
对
Yeah.
我们想趁现在还没撕破脸时分开
And we want to do it before things get ugly,
我们还是朋友
and we're still friends,
也可以一起带孩子
and we can co-parent, and...
这是... 这是好事
it's... it's a good thing.
米格尔和雪莉
Miguel and Shelly?
他们可是 米格尔和雪莉
They're... Miguel and Shelly.
他们怎么能离婚
They can't get divorced.
她一直过得不开心
She's been unhappy.
你也听到了 不是某件事引起的
And you heard them-- there wasn't one thing,
-是自然发生的 -不
- it just happened. - No.
这根本是胡扯
No, come on, that's BS.
怎么能这样对自己的家人
You don't do that to your family.
找到灵魂伴侣 就结婚
You find your soul mate, you get married,
陪伴彼此直到死去 就这样
you stay together until you die, period.
有时候没那么简单
It's not always that simple.
我觉得就这么简单
It is to me.
并不是每个人都跟你一样
Well, not everyone is you.
有些时候人们就是...
And sometimes people just
会慢慢疏远
drift apart.
我不是...
I wasn't...
我不是在说我们
I wasn't talking about us.
我不是雪莉 你也不是米格尔
I'm not Shelly, you're not Miguel.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
晚安
Good night.
有人吗
Hello?
贝丝
Beth?
安妮 苔丝
Annie? Tess?
威廉
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表