剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Okay.
我们回家吧
Yeah, let's go home.
好
Okay.
他来了
There he is.
-来了这么多人啊 -可不是嘛
- Talk about a turnout. - Right?
-托比 你好啊 -抱歉 我迟到了
- Toby... How's it going? - Sorry I'm late.
-你这身真帅 -谢谢
- You look great. - Thank you so much.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你看起来不错
Great, looking good.
-我们进去吧 -走吧
- Shall we go in? ?- Yeah, let's go.
那个 可以给我们几分钟吗
Actually, uh, can you just give us a minute?
我们里面见
We'll meet you inside.
-当然 没问题 -当然 给你
- Yeah, of course. - Sure, here.
-非常感谢 -我们里面见
- Thanks so much. - We'll see you in there.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 只是...
Yeah, no, I'm fine. I just, uh...
我感觉有点不对劲 自从...
I've felt a little weird ever since, um...
自从事情开始不对劲
Ever since things got weird?
没错
Yeah.
我想我们可能有点操之过急了
I think that we might have just rushed into this a little bit.
等等 你意思是不想和我结婚了吗
Wait, does that mean that you don't want to get married?
结婚 不 当然想
Get married? No, no, no, of course,
当然想 我当然想和你结婚
of course, of course I still want to get married.
那就好 因为我也想
Okay, good. 'Cause, me, too.
我只是觉得我们应该等准备好了再结婚
I just think we should do it when we're ready.
我觉得我要娶的女人
You know, I think the woman that I marry
应该能毫无保留地和我分享...
should be able to talk to me about...
任何事
everything.
同意
Agreed.
所以如果你同意的话
So if it's okay with you,
我觉得我们可以先从订婚开始
I think we should just take our time being engaged.
等我们都准备好了
And then, when we're ready,
再计划一场世纪婚礼
we plan the wedding of the century.
在水上乐园举♥行♥如何
Maybe at a water park, huh?
因为那场景是我梦寐以求的
'Cause that's kind of been my dream.
现在说这个还太早了点
We won't even worry about that yet.
我们可以把婚宴设在漂流河上
Come on, we can have the reception in the lazy river.
-什么 -人们端着酒杯漂来漂去
- What? - People floating around with drinks.
托比
Toby.
这可不好说
I don't know.
从酒吧离开后你就只说过三句话
You've said three whole words since we left the show.
你能告诉我 你有什么不满吗
Are you gonna tell me what the problem is?
我没有不满 丽贝卡
I don't have a problem, Rebecca.
你有 杰克
Yes, you do, Jack.
我不知道你和本聊了什么
I don't know what you and Ben talked about,
-但在我换衣服时肯定有事发生 -听着
- but something happened while I was changing. -Listen,
我...我说了 真没事 别问了
I-I-- I'm telling-- I'm telling you, just leave it.
我没法不问 杰克
I'm not leaving it, Jack.
你现在就像疯了一样
You're acting like a crazy person.
-到底怎么了 -好吧 我突然发现
- What's going on? - Okay, I found out.
我突然发现你是要跟你前男友一起去巡演
I found out that you were gonna go on tour with your ex-boyfriend.
我前男友 我不...
My ex-boyfriend? I don't--
不知道本跟你说了什么 但他不是我前男友
I don't know what Ben told you, but he's not my ex-boyfriend.
我们只交往了两个月 就两个月
We dated for two months-- two months
-当时我才十九岁 -你每个礼拜
- when I was 19 years old. - You've been spending
都有三个晚上
three nights a week
和这家伙排练到深夜十一点
at rehearsal till 11:00 at night with this guy,
而你觉得我不应该知道
and you think that I didn't deserve to know
你和他的过去吗
that you had history with him?
这就是我不告诉你的原因
That's exactly why I didn't tell you.
因为根本没什么
Because it was nothing
而且我知道你听了肯定是这种反应
and I knew that you would get like this about it.
什么反应 这样吗
Like... how? Like this?
我怎么了
How-how do I get?
你抓狂又吃醋
You get crazy and jealous.
我不想你待在家里
And I didn't want you sitting at home,
因为一些根本没有的事胡思乱想
spinning out about something that didn't even mean anything.
你知道吗 我不同意你去巡演
You know what? I don't want you going on tour.
-什么 -对
- What? - No.
孩子们 他们现在需要你
The kids, they need you right now.
你下午才告诉我 孩子们不需要我
You just told me this afternoon the kids didn't need me.
在你得知我和本交往过之前
That you would have everything taken care of,
你还说你能应付好所有事的
before you knew that I used to date Ben.
你知道吗 我之前就不想让你去巡演
You know what? I didn't want you going on tour then, either.
但我...我只是想表现得支持你
But I... I was trying to be supportive,
我在努力扮演好人
I was trying to be a good guy.
-你在努力扮演好人 -没错
- You were trying to be a good guy? - Yeah.
我都不知道你得费这么大劲去扮好人 杰克
I didn't know you had to try so hard to be a good guy, Jack.
-这倒新鲜 -你知道吗 我以为...
- That's news to me. - You know what? I thought--
我觉得你应该有些属于自己的追求
I thought that you deserved something for yourself.
-现在我不配拥有了 -不是
- And now I don't. - ?No.
-现在我不配了 -不 这不是...
- Now I don't deserve that? - No, no, that's...
-这是你说的 -别曲解我的意思
- That's what you said. - Don't confuse my words.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant!
你刚就是这么说的 杰克
It's what you just said, Jack.
你知道吗
You know what?
你不该骗我
You shouldn't have lied to me.
我从没骗过你
I never lied to you.
不 你骗了我
No, you lied to me!
这十六年来
For the past 16 years,
我总是把你和孩子们
I have put everything and everyone
看得比我自己还重
ahead of myself, you and the kids!
而我知道 我要是把
And I just knew that if I were ever
本的事对你和盘托出
to tell you about this whole Ben thing,
你肯定会胡思乱想
you would spin out about it
所以我需要有自己的追求
and I needed to have something for myself
不能被你阻拦
without you getting in the way.
我从没想过要成为你的阻碍 小贝
I never thought of myself as being in your way, Bec.
我出去透透气
I need some air.
该死
Ah, damn it.
诶咦唉喔呦
I-o-u-a-e-I-o-u-a-e-I-o.
你会惊爆全场的 伙计 别紧张
You're gonna bomb it, dude. You're gonna bomb it, it's fine.
-凯文 还有五分钟 -好
- Kevin? Five minutes. ?- Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
兰德尔
Randall, hey.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
是你打给我的 对吗
You called me. Right?
对 没错
Right, of course.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我...
I, uh...
我今晚来不了了 兄弟
I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight, man.
我还有工作要做
I got caught up at the office.
拜托 你是认真的吗
Come on, are you serious?
我真的很想去
I really wish I could be there.
只是还有点事得处理
It's just one of those things, you know?
好吧
Yeah.
知道你是个工作狂也不是一天两天了
You sort of known about this for a long time, though. This...
说得对
That's right.
好
Okay.
好吧 没关系
All right, well, whatever.
你总会看到的 对吧
Well, you'll see it eventually, right?
对吗
Right?
那好吧
Okay, then.
好了 同志们
Okay, everyone,
第一幕场地已就绪
places for act one.
祝大家演出顺利
Have a great show.
我们错过什么了吗
We miss anything?
没有 欢迎
No, no, welcome.
才正要开始
It's just about to start.
你们来得正及时
You guys made it in time.
你弟弟他来吗
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表