剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
I will be right over.
我...
I am...
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry. I have to go.
你其实没必要过去
Oh, but really, you don't,
你觉得你必须过去 这样想挺疯狂的
and it's kind of crazy that you think that you do.
托比 你不懂
Toby, you don't get it.
我们是双胞胎 跟常人不一样
We're-we're twins. We're not like regular people.
我小时候摔断胳膊
When I was a kid, broke my arm
他在十英里之外的地方疼哭了 懂吗
and he cried out in pain ten miles away, right?
我们就是那么紧密相连
We're that connected.
问题是我以为我们也是如此
I thought we were, too, is the thing.
凯特 我又不是疯子
Kate, I'm not some nut job who performs grand gestures
随便为一个约过几次会的女生弄这么大排场
for every girl that I go on a few dates with.
我喜欢你 凯特 我很喜欢你
I like you, Kate. I like you a lot.
但我做不到跟在你哥后面做男二号♥
But I can't... I can't play second banana to your brother.
你只能这样
You have to.
所有人都得这样
Everyone has to.
好吧
Great.
在纽约玩得开心
Have a good time in New York!
威廉 能来这边谈谈吗
William, will you join me out here?
威廉
William.
兰德尔 我也希望能带来好消息
Randall. I wish I had better news.
癌细胞转移了
The cancer has metastasized
现在的情况 我们也爱莫能助了
to a point where there's really not much we can do.
现在有一些实验治疗方案
There are some experimental treatments.
说实话 效果还没有太大保障
Frankly, they haven't been very promising.
我状况不太好 你应该看得出来
I'm not very well, as you can probably tell.
孩子不是这些东西的产物
The baby didn't come from this.
是爱情的结晶
It came from love.
他妈妈
His mother?
我们是在那辆巴士上相遇的
You know, we-we... we met on that bus, actually.
我的世界都围绕着那一天旋转
My world spun on every axis that day.
第一次聊天时 我为她读了诗
I read poetry to her the first time we talked.
不是我写的
Uh, not any of mine.
我太害羞了
I was too shy for that.
是我最喜欢的诗人之一
One of my favorite poets, and...
她那时非常喜欢我读诗给她听
She used to love it when I read to her.
你们给孩子取了什么名字
So what'd you name the baby?
凯尔
Kyle.
我怀了三胞胎
I was having triplets, and, um,
我们就是一时兴起取了名字
on a whim, actually, we just decided to name them.
凯文 凯特和凯尔
Kevin, Kate and Kyle.
分娩过程中 我失去了一个孩子
I... I lost one of the babies during delivery,
但你的孩子
but your baby showed up
正好是那天早上出现在了医院
at the hospital the very same morning.
就像命中注定一样
It felt like destiny.
我...
Um... I just...
能见到你 我很感激
I appreciate this. I-I, um...
我之前很想知道他的经历
I wanted to know his story.
这些就够了 所以...
And that there was good here, so...
我能时不时去看看他吗
I wonder if I could check on him from time to time.
不 不行
No. No.
我还需要确定
I-I also need to know...
我需要确定你不会来找他
I need to know that you're not gonna come back for him.
我需要确定我能松下这口气了
I need to know that I can move forward.
因为他流着你的血
Because he will have your blood
睡在你给他包上的毯子里 但到此为止了
and the blanket you wrapped him up in, but that's it.
就仅此而已了 不然我...
That's the deal. Otherwise, I...
我了解
I understand.
好
Okay.
我和...
I'm not...
我和那个孩子不太亲
I'm not bonding with the baby.
我想爱他 对他视如己出
I want to love him like he's my own,
但每当我看着他的脸...
but every time I look at his face...
取一个属于他的名字
Give him his own name.
你给她读的诗 那个作者叫什么
What was the name of the poet you used to read to her?
你最喜欢的诗人
Your favorite poet.
哪天你觉得合适了 就交给他吧
Maybe you'll see fit to give it to him someday.
谢谢你
Thank you.
进展如何
How'd it go?
不好
It's bad.
医生也束手无策 真的
Nothing to be done, really.
给了几个实验治疗方案
Some experimental treatments
可以让他再多活几个月
that'll give him a few more months.
他正在楼上休息
He's upstairs resting.
平静地将双手交叉放在胸前
Peacefully with his arms crossed over his chest, no doubt.
我怀疑自己是不是他亲生的
I have no idea how I came from that man.
我很遗憾 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, babe.
我也不知道自己在期待什么
Yeah, I don't know what I expected.
不 我知道
Yes, I do.
我希望我找到的父亲没有身患重病
I expected to find a father who wasn't so damn sick.
-兰德尔 -我该早点去找他 贝丝
- Randall... - I should have looked for him years ago, Beth.
这样孩子们就可以和爷爷多相处几年
I mean, the girls could have had a grandfather all this time.
可我现在把他接回家是为了什么
Instead, I brought him here so they could what?
让孩子们喜欢上一个垂死的人吗
Fall in love with a dying man.
所以你只是担心孩子们吗
So, this is about the girls, then?
你不希望她们喜欢上他
You don't want them to fall in love with him?
他到这里都一周了 宝贝
He's been here a week, baby.
你对他的了解
And you don't know any more about him
也并没有随着这段时间的相处而加深
than you did the first time he walked through that door.
我不知道你做这些事是为了什么
I don't know what you were looking for with all this,
即使你自己知道
or even if you do,
我也只想说 你的时间和精力是有限的
but I do know you don't have a whole lot of time.
-她走了吗 -走了
- Is she gone? - ?Yeah.
我希望你这个炮约得值
God, I hope the booty call was worth it.
值
It was.
我突然变得有些不知所措
I just started to get overwhelmed, you know?
我读了一本你给我的剧本
Started reading one of those plays you gave me.
你才读了一本
You actually read one?
事实上我全读了
I read them all, actually.
但是这一本 特别出色
But, uh, this one, though, it's really good, you know?
真的很出色
Like, really good.
于是我有点不知所措
And I just started to get a little overwhelmed
因为我怕
'cause I felt like, um,
我怕自己配不上这么好的剧
I felt like maybe it was too good for me.
没有 凯文
It's not, Kevin.
真的 你能出演是他们的福气
It's not-- they would be lucky.
好吧...
Well...
我发现我交往的对象比伊莱恩还疯狂
So my guy turned out to be more insane than Elaine.
-托比 -听我说
- Toby? - ?Get this.
他把我带去一家养老院...
So he takes me to a nursing home...
让我在一群老人前唱歌♥
to sing in front of old people.
好让我在避免尴尬的情况下当一回明星
So I'd be a star but in a comfortable environment,
要不然我肯定会崩溃
'cause otherwise I would freak out.
一切都很完美
It was the whole works.
他准备了红毯 豪车还有礼服
He had the red carpet, he had the car, suit.
-那一切... -很棒啊
- It was like... - Oh, that's good.
是的 在那之后
Yeah. And then afterwards,
我十分兴奋
like, I was on a high, like,
虽然这听起来很傻 但我感觉很自♥由♥
I know it sounds stupid, but I, I felt so free.
然后呢
Then what happened?
你打来了电♥话♥
Well, you called.
我说我要走 弄得他气急败坏
Told him I had to go and he got pouty and mean.
等一下 我竟然在那种关键时刻来电
Wait a minute, I called at that very moment
而你竟然还接了
and you actually answered the phone?
我当然接啊
Of course I answered.
反正我得专注到自己的减肥事业
Anyway, I need to focus on losing weight
还有我们的纽约梦上
and our big move to New York,
我根本不需要谈恋爱
and I don't even need to be in a relationship.
你被炒了
You're fired.
什么
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表