剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
I'm not eating.
看出来了
I can see that.
这是过去的我♥干♥的事
That's what the old me would do.
暴吃然后自虐 现在我不会那么做了
Eat and self-sabotage, and I'm not gonna do it.
我要忍♥住
I'm just gonna sweat it out.
我懂了
I get it.
我以前也像你一样
I used to be like you.
以为自己会变成另一种人
Thought I could will myself to be a different kind of man.
我努力减肥
I tried to lose the weight,
努力找到一份
tried to get a job
能让父母对朋友吹嘘的工作
my parents could brag to their friends about.
我也曾努力和好姑娘约会
I even tried to date the nice girl.
莫莉
Molly.
我见到你的未婚夫了
I met the fiance.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
我想他就是你的"莫莉"
I guess he's your Molly.
托比才不是什么"莫莉"
Toby is not my "Molly."
你猜我最后明白了什么道理 凯特
You want to know what I finally figured out, Kate?
什么
What?
在自尊心碎了一地后 我明白了
It's a hell of a lot easier to accept who you are,
接受自己原本的样子
in all your damaged glory,
比努力扮演另一个人轻松多了
than to try and be someone you're not.
当然也更有趣得多
It sure is a hell of a lot more fun, too.
我的邀请仍然有效
And my offer still stands.
接不接受随你
Take it or leave it.
我在13号♥小屋
I'm in Cabin 13.
我其实还有一个惊喜
I do have one more surprise.
我真不知道还能不能承受更多惊喜了
I honestly don't know if I can handle any more surprises.
满足我吧
Indulge me.
好吧
Okay.
我们的结婚誓言
Our vows?
对
Yeah.
不知道还经得住考验吗
I wonder if they still hold up.
"丽贝卡"
"Rebecca..."
说我愿意就意味着我会坚守誓言
saying I do means saying I will.
无论是今天还是未来的
I will love you today
每一天 我都会爱着你
and every day for the rest of my life.
-好了 你要放什么 -女王
- All right. What do you got? - A queen.
很好
Nice.
太棒了 我喜欢
It's perfect. I love that.
放进去吧
Okay. Put it in.
我一直努力记着
I've been trying to focus
每一个看似不起眼
on all of the little moments
我却不愿遗忘的时刻
that... that I don't want to forget.
但真正深深烙印在我记忆中的时刻
But the moment that's burned into my brain and heart...
是当我第一次遇见你
is the first time I saw you.
"丽贝卡
"Rebecca,
你改变了我对于爱情的看法
you have changed the way I think about love.
我知道生活不会永远一帆风顺"
I know things may not always be easy..."
我听到这句就应该立刻逃跑
Ha. That should have been my red flag.
现在后悔晚了
Well, no take-backs now.
你摆脱不了我了
You're stuck with me.
"但我们的爱
"But our love
一直都很值得
has always been worth it.
我会支持你 信任你 尊重你"
I will encourage you, trust and respect you."
我会和你一起建立家庭
I will create a home with you,
让家里充满欢声笑语
full of laughter and compassion.
我会和你一起养家
I will raise a family with you,
我会和你一起变老
I will grow old with you,
我会和你共同实现梦想
I will share my dreams with you.
所以今天...
So today, um...
在在座各位的见证下
in front of, uh, everyone here,
我将自己奉献给你
I pledge myself to you.
杰克
Jack,
每一天我对你的爱都更深一些
I fall a little bit more in love with you every day.
在你身上 我找到了我的灵魂伴侣
In you, I have found my soul mate,
我最好的朋友
my best friend,
我的爱人
my lover,
我的伙伴
my partner,
我的安全港湾
my safe place.
你就是我伟大的爱情故事
You are my great love story.
杰克·皮尔森
And Jack Pearson...
"我们的故事才刚拉开序幕"
"Our story is just getting started."
是啊
Yeah.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
乐队准备进行五州巡演
The band booked a five-state tour.
我想一起去
And I think I want to go.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表