剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
你真的那么崇拜她吗
that-that you admire so much?
她出轨了 她骗了我
She cheated on me, she lied to me,
然后拿走了我一半的积蓄
and then she took half my life savings.
她离开我一年后
I gained 95 pounds
我体重一下长了近九十斤
in one year after she left me.
在我最低谷的时候 我跟我弟弟说
At my lowest point, I told my brother
我要自杀 当然那不是真的
that I was committing suicide even though that wasn't true
我只是想让他和我一样感到恐惧和孤独
because I wanted him to be as scared and lonely as I was.
你知道吗 你知道吗 其实...
You know what? You know what? That's...
我没说实话 我...
That's a lie, I, uh...
我确实想过自杀
I did consider suicide.
很多次
A lot.
那时候我以酒浇愁
When I would get drunk,
形单影只
alone,
连自己都厌恶自己
and disgust myself.
所以 面临问题的并不只有你一个 凯特
So, you haven't cornered the market on problems, Kate.
天啊 我实在很抱歉
God, I'm really sorry.
我的烦恼不会一夜之间烟消云散 托比
My issues are not gonna go away overnight, Toby.
好吧
Well...
我也不会
neither am I.
不过 凯特...
But Jesus, Kate...
乔茜和我
Josie and I
以前相处并不愉快
weren't good together.
今后也不会
So we're not.
不管怎样 我还是要去她那里打工
It's not like I was gonna keep the job anyway.
但你知道谁和谁相处很愉快吗
But you know who are good together?
马特·劳厄尔和萨维纳·格思里
Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie?
我爱他们俩
I love them.
我希望他们成为我的家人
And I want them to be my family.
还有我们俩
And also us.
我们在一起相处也特别愉快
We're pretty good together.
但我主要在说马特·劳厄尔和萨维纳·格思里
But mostly I was talking about Matt and Savannah.
我能留着这个公文包吗
Can I keep the portfolio?
天啊 真要命
Oh, my God, you're killing me.
不行
No.
你就不想摸一下吗
Do you just want to feel it?
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是什么啊
What is that?
是小宝宝什么的吗
That's a baby something.
请给凯特留言
Leave a message for Kate.
是我
Hey, hey, it's me.
我拿下那个角色了
I got the part.
算是... 很棒吧
Yay, right? I think.
能给我回电吗 就是...
Can you call me? Uh, it's just, you know,
一般都是你告诉我有多棒
you're-you're usually the one who... who tells me how great I am,
而你不在我身边
and you're not here.
所以...
So...
天 苔丝今晚演的白雪公主不一般啊
Man, that Tess was some Snow White tonight, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我好像冒犯到你了
I've offended you somehow.
-没有 -不 我有
- No. - No, I have.
-你觉得我是在评判你 -我...
- You think I'm judging you. - I...
因为我没资格对你品头论足
Because I'm in no position to judge you whatsoever.
但是你要知道
But you need to know,
如果我有资格评判你
if I was in a position to judge you,
那也是很高的评价
you'd be getting a very high score.
那段在匹兹堡帮黑人儿童上学的经历
That story you told about helping to bus little black kids in Pittsburgh.
-86年 87年的事吗 -差不多吧
- That was '86, '87? - Thereabout.
你那时没吸毒
So you were clean then?
还能正常生活
Just... functional?
你知道我这个黑人小孩那时的情况吗
Because you know what this little black kid was doing?
-我不... -我是个孩子
- I don't... - I was a little boy,
住在宾州的伯特利公园
living in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania.
那边生活的大多是白人
Which is pretty much the whitest place on Earth.
我有个小本本
I had this little notebook...
每次我新认识一个黑人
and every time I met a new black person,
就在那个小本本上标记一下
I would put a mark in this notebook.
每次遇见一个黑人男子 我就心想
And every time I met a black man, I wondered if, somehow,
这个男人有没有可能是我父亲
if that man could possibly be my father.
但我不能说
But I couldn't say that.
不能说出来
You know, I couldn't say it out loud
因为我爱我父亲
because I loved my father.
我的白人父亲
My white father.
还有我的白人母亲
And my white mother.
我是个内心强大 事业有成的黑人
I'm a strong, successful, black man.
我和我妻子在育儿方面
My wife and I give a lot of thought
-真的花了很多心思 -我信
- to how we raise our girls, believe that. - Yes.
我女儿不觉得自己演白雪公主
The fact that my daughter doesn't find anything unusual
有何不妥
about her playing Snow White?
就体现了这个教育理念
That's the whole idea.
对吧
Right?
我并非无所不知 威廉
Look, I-I don't know everything, William.
不是
I don't.
但我对我的父母很满意
But I wouldn't change a thing about my parents,
对育儿方式也满意
or the way that I parent,
-我不会为此道歉 -你也不该
- and I will not apologize for any of it. - You shouldn't.
-因为我不觉得抱歉 -我该道歉
- Because I don't. - I should.
我认识你三个星期了
Three weeks I've known you,
我还没跟你说那句话
and I still haven't said the words.
-你不必说什... -对不起
- You don't have to say any... - I'm sorry.
我非常抱歉
I am so deeply sorry.
我做了对不起你的事
I did everything wrong by you.
而你每件事都做得很对
And you've done everything right.
样样事做得都很好 儿子
You are doing everything right, son.
那么
Well, uh...
你明早散步时 想穿什么就穿什么
Now, you wear whatever you want on your walk tomorrow.
我还挺喜欢这条新卡其裤的
Oh, I like my new flat front khakis just fine.
-宝贝说啥哟 -凯文叔叔
- Baby say what? - Uncle Kevin!
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
-你怎么样 -很好 你呢
- How you doing? - I'm good, how are you?
-你真漂亮啊 -谢谢
- Oh, you look beautiful. - Thank you.
亲爱的 瞧 凯文来了
Honey, look, it's Kevin.
-你好啊 弟弟 -你好
- What's up, bro? - Yo!
-最近好吗 -就那样
- What's going on, man? - Oh, you know.
想念我的小粉丝们
Missing my fan club, of course, you know?
你不介意我暂住一下吧
And, uh, you don't mind if I crash for a bit, right?
-当然行了 -就一段时间
- Absolutely. - For a time.
-行啊 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
凯文叔叔 我演了白雪公主
Uncle Kevin, I was Snow White!
-是吗 -你来看看拍的视频
- Yeah? - You should come see the video, and
我们要给史黛西·克莱恩打电♥话♥
we have to call Stacy Klein,
她不相信你是我叔叔
who doesn't believe you're my uncle.
不是吧 搞什么啊
You're kidding me, that's ridiculous.
好 我马上就过去
All right, yeah, I'll be right there.
我们跟她打声招呼
We'll tell her what's up.
-她太讨人喜欢了 -是啊
- She's cute. - Yeah, she is.
-凯文 这是... -谁啊
- Uh, Kevin, this is, uh... - Yeah?
威廉 他是我...
William, he's my, uh...
这是我生父
This is my biological father.
我寻找生父了 找到了
Whom I looked for, and I found,
就是他了
and this is him.
这事得跟我好好聊聊啊
Uh, well, that probably is gonna be a longer conversation,
但很高兴认识你
but it's good to meet you.
幸会
It's a pleasure to meet you.
凯文叔叔 快来
Uncle Kevin, come on!
-去吧 -好 我先过去了
- Uh, go. - Okay. All right, yeah, no.
-我们走吧 -去吧 去吧
- Let's go. - Go, go, go, go. Yes, yes.
我家宝贝安妮呢
All right, where's my little Annie, huh?
我想念另一个小粉丝啊
I miss the other half of my fan club.
他是电视上那个"奶爸"吗
Was that the Man-ny?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表