剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
You were supposed to watch each other!
兰德尔
Randall!
兰德尔
Randall!
凯特 这真是史上
Kate, it was the worst audition
最糟糕的一次面试了
in the history of the world. Okay?
那女的搞得我超级紧张
I mean, that woman made me so nervous,
中途我居然无缘无故地
I started doing an English accent
说起了英式口音
in the middle of it for no reason!
肯定没有那么糟吧
Okay, I'm sure it wasn't that bad.
也许这才是问题所在
Maybe that's the problem. You know?
-我太想得到这个角色了 -这不是奶爸吗
- I wanted it too much. - Hey! It's the Man-ny!
奶爸 最近怎么样
Hey Man-ny! How's it going?
听着 你能不能坐飞机过来
Yeah. Listen. Could you please fly out here?
我现在真的很需要你
I really need you right now.
你会没事的 只要...
You'll be fine, you just...
我只要什么 怎么不说了
What? I'm just what? Where'd you go?
没什么 我在逛街
Nowhere. I'm here. I'm shopping.
-我好迷茫 -你这不是迷茫
- I'm lost. - You're not lost.
只是一切对你来说都太陌生了
It's just all new. It's just new.
不是 我是说我真的迷路了
No... I mean I'm actually lost,
我完全不知道我现在在哪儿 我先挂了
I have no idea where the hell I'm at. I got to go.
抱歉
Sorry. Oh.
刚刚发生的事 我想说
That whole thing back there, just so you know.
我其实没那么烂 好吗
I'm not actually bad, okay?
-好 我知道了 -好的
- Okay. Duly noted. - Okay.
我只是想跟你说明白
Okay. Just wanted to get that out there.
好了 你说完了
Well, out there it is.
不过你也没有帮上什么忙
Although you weren't super helpful.
你想喝一杯吗
You want to get a drink?
现在吗
What, like, now?
没错 就现在 走吧
Yeah. Now. Come on,
-洛杉矶男孩 -好
- L.A. - Yeah.
妈妈 演出快开始了
Mom, the play's about to start!
好吧 苔丝 快点
All right, Tess. Hurry up.
快去把裙子换上 拿好她的鞋
Go get your dress on. Get her shoes.
-快快快 -祝你们演出成功
- Hurry, hurry, hurry. - Break a leg.
加油
Come on...
这地方真不错
This is a nice place.
是啊 这片地区的公立学校很不错
Yeah. Public schools in this area are good,
所以我们才搬来这里
It's why we moved here.
甚至比私立的更好
Even better than private.
父母能完全参与到孩子的成长中
You know, the parents are real involved.
贝丝是董事会的一员
You know, Beth's on the board.
完全参与其中
Real involved.
学校还有个农场
They got a farm.
-真的吗 -对 就在教学楼后面
- Really? - Yeah, out back.
孩子们能够了解土地 亲手种植食物
Kids learn about the land. Grow their own food.
谢谢
Thank you.
农场里还养了鸡
They got, uh, chickens.
还有一头山羊
They got a goat.
需要帮助吗
Can I help you find something?
不用
No.
你是想问工作的事吧
You're here about the job.
我们这里的招工啊
You know. The job?
没错
Y-Yeah.
太好了
Great!
那我们去那边聊一聊
Let's go over here so we can talk.
兰德尔
Randall!
兰德尔
Randall!
凯特 你看见兰德尔了吗
Kate, have you seen Randall?
兰德尔
Randall!
因为你会让我们很丢脸
萨曼莎
兰德尔
Randall?
兰德尔
Randall...
兰德尔
Randall! Hello!
你没听到我叫你吗
Did you not hear me calling you?
-你在这儿干什么呢 -不不不
- Hey, what are you doing over here? - Oh, no, no, no...
-我到处... -没事的 我看着他呢
- I've been... - It's okay. I'm watching him.
好的 现在有我来照顾他了 抱歉
Okay, it's... I-I have him now. I'm sorry,
我是他妈妈 我差点吓坏了 我叫丽贝卡
I'm his mother. I was a little panicked. I'm Rebecca.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
你们知道
You do?
没错 如果一个白人家庭带着一个黑人小孩
Oh yes. When a white family has a black child
也没有向我们介绍过自己
and they don't introduce themselves to any of us,
我们一般都会多加注意
we tend to take notice.
谢谢你照看他
Well. Thank you for watching him.
只是他不该在这儿的
He's just not supposed to be over here.
不是说这里有什么不好
Not "over here" like that.
来这儿没什么不对
There's nothing wrong with over here.
我的意思是他应该待在我们的视线范围内
I just mean that I want him where we can see him,
也就是我们坐的地方 我们面前
where we're sitting, in front of us.
谢谢你 很高兴认识你
Thank you. It was very nice to meet you.
兰德尔 来吧 我们走
Randall, come on. Let's go.
来吧 谢谢你
Come on. Thank you.
等等 你在这等一下
Actually, you stay right here.
那是我的儿子 我是他妈妈
That's my son, and I'm his mother.
我不知道你是不是
And I don't know if you have
对这样的家庭有什么意见
some sort of problem with that arrangement,
但是我真的不在乎
but also, I don't really care.
总之谢谢你帮我照看我们的孩子
Thank you very much for watching my son.
但现在由我来照顾他了
But I have him now.
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
你应该带孩子剪一个合适的发型了
You need to get the child a proper haircut.
剃刀都把他脖子划伤了
The razor bumps on his neck.
你需要找个知道怎么理黑人头发的理发店
You need a barber who knows how to cut black hair.
走吧
Come on.
我跟你说了让你跟哥哥待在一起 不是吗
I told you to stay with your brother, didn't I?
对不起
Sorry.
这就是你想来这个泳池 不去其它泳池的
Is this the real reason you wanted to come to this pool
真正原因吗
and not the other?
走吧
Come on.
真美啊
So beautiful.
您好呀 敢问姑娘芳名
Ho, there. Who might you be, fair maid?
我是白雪公主
I am the Princess Snow White.
我周游四方
I have traveled this land and many others,
从未见过如此一位肌肤如雪的美人
and never have I seen a beauty so fair.
这位绅士 您又是从哪里来呢
Where are you from, noble sir?
您来到这森林中又是所为何事呢
What errand brings you to the forest?
我来自遥远之地
I come from a land far away.
-那个... -谢谢
- The, uh... - Thank you.
那部剧真的很特别 对吗
That play is really special, isn't it?
我的意思是 虽然我没有读过很多剧本
I mean, I don't read a lot of plays,
-但那个很不错 -我明白
- but that's -- that's good. - Yeah. Yeah, I got that.
听着 那部剧...
No, look, it's...
真的很棒
it's really good, actually.
我是说 很精致
I mean, it's... it's fragile.
微妙而细致
It's -- it's delicate.
你从哪里来的 凯文·皮尔森
So, where are you from, Kevin Pearson?
我吗
Me?
我老家在匹兹堡
Uh... Pittsburgh, originally.
你的家人在匹兹堡吗
You got family back there?
现在不在了
Um... not anymore.
所以现在你以洛杉矶为家了
Right, so, L.A. is home now?
应该是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得你应该回去
I think you should go back there.
我知道
I know, right?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我是认真的
I am serious.
而且是以朋友的身份告诉你
And I'm telling you this as a friend
因为这种事我见得太多了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表