剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我想着顺便可以来陪陪你们
I saw this as an opportunity to hang with you two,
还有俩小宝贝 不过...
you know, and the girls, but, uh...
其实说实话 这个剧本
Plus I... honestly, this play, guys,
让我有点头疼
it's kicking my ass a little, You know? ?
而且一个人住酒店太孤独了
And it's so lonely at that hotel.
我一个人住个大套间
I mean, I got this big suite all to myself,
但是房♥间越大 就越寂寞
but I guess the bigger the hotel room, the emptier it can feel.
我就坐在那儿
You know? I'm sitting there.
虽然那里有八百针的高质量床单
I got that 800 thread count sheets.
迷你冰箱里也有吃不完的小吃
I got the endless minibar snacks.
还有高级的燕麦香皂和长毛绒睡袍
You got the fancy oatmeal soaps, plush robes
而我就只坐在那儿
and all I can do is sit there
默默地想着
and think about how...
太安静了
quiet it is.
-我们要了 -什么
- We'll take it. - What's that?
酒店 我和贝丝 我们今晚就去住
The hotel. Beth and I, we'll take it, tonight.
不 兰德尔 我们临时去哪找保姆呢
No, Randall. Where are we gonna get a sitter?
不 我们有两位家人
No, We got two family members
-不不不 -免费住在咱们家
- Oh, no, no, no, no, no. - living in our house for free.
有一个还在电视上演过保姆
One of them played a nanny on TV.
不不 实际上是换工住宿生
No. ?No, actually, an au pair.
准确的说 我在电视上演的是个换工住宿生
Technically, I played an au pair on TV.
这两者是有区别的 很多人都不知道
There's a difference. A lot of people don't know that.
我饰演的是一个换工住宿生
I was... an au pair.
他们本想管这剧叫什么《换工住宿生》 但...
They were gonna call the show what Au Pair, but the...
叫"保姆"效果更好 我可以照顾孩子们
Manny tested better. I-I can watch the girls.
-我去收拾行李 -好
- I'm-a go pack. ?- Okay.
我现在去收拾行李
I'm-a go pack right now.
早安
Good morning.
在床上吃早餐
Breakfast in bed?
是的
Yeah.
我做了什么能享受这种待遇呢
What did I do to deserve this?
说不好啊
I don't know.
你为我做了太多贴心的事
You've done a lot of really nice things for me,
所以我想回报你
so I wanted to return the favor.
把"硬纸板"切成方块 放到碗里
Oh. By cutting up cardboard into little squares
来回报我吗
and putting it in a bowl?
这些是奶酪块
Those are cheese squares.
"美味啊"
Oh, yum.
上面是什么
Yeah. What's on top?
大♥麻♥籽
Oh, hemp seed.
大♥麻♥籽洒在上面
Hemp seeds on top?
你可真会避重就轻
Boy, you really buried the lede.
我要吃啦
?Now I'm in.
怎么了 你不要吃点什么黑暗料理吗
?What? You're not gonna have any nonsense made-up food?
不 下午我们的互助会上还要称重的
No. Getting weighed at our meeting this afternoon.
你知道吗
You know what?
我也是
So am I.
我或许也不该吃了 该死的
I probably shouldn't eat, either. Damn.
互助会结束后 你想做什么
?Hey, what do you want to do after the meeting?
我想去打迷你高尔夫
I was thinking miniature golf.
上一次 我不到20杆就打进了18洞
Last time I was like, 20 under going into the 18th,
但那个迷你风车捣了乱
but that little windmill owns my ass.
去不了 要看钢人队比赛
I can't. Steelers.
周日橄榄球之夜
Sunday Night Football. ?
周日橄榄球之夜
Sunday Night Football.
和谁一起
With who?
没别人 就我一个
Oh, no one. Just me.
好吧 我陪你一起看
All right. I'll watch with you.
不用了 谢谢 我自己看就行了
Oh, no. Thanks, but I'm good.
真的吗
Seriously?
你宁愿一个人看也不愿和我一起看
You'd rather watch by yourself than watch with me?
是的 那是我的个人爱好
Yeah. It's my thing.
我有这个习惯 你懂吧 个人爱好
I have a little ritual. You know? It's my thing.
好吧 你的个人爱好...
Well, your thing...
很悲哀啊
is sad.
我不觉得
Not to me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 不如这样吧
Okay. How about this?
你可以看橄榄球
You can watch football...
你一个人看
all by yourself,
这很正常 但是要和我一起
which is totally normal, but with me.
托比
Toby. ?
我就爱一个人看球
This is something that I do alone. Okay?
好吧
Sure.
太好了 谢谢你这么体贴
Great. Thank you for being so sweet.
你能帮我给这个加一碗糖吗
Can you bring, like, a bowl of sugar for this?
*如果你愿意给我*
*And if you give me*
*大♥麻♥*
*Weed*
*白葡萄酒*
*Whites*
*和红葡萄酒*
*And wine*
*给我一点暗示*
*And you show me a sign*
*那么我就*
*I'll be*
*我就愿意*
*Willin' to be*
*前行*
*Movin'.*
谢谢大家 钢人队加油
Thank you. Go, Steelers!
谢天谢地终于完了 能看比赛了吗
Thank God. Can we please watch the game now?
欢迎继续收看玫瑰碗
The Rose Bowl is back.
这里座无虚席
Not an empty seat anywhere.
-借过一下 -唱得太棒了
- Excuse me. - That was amazing.
-真的吗 -真的
- Ah, yeah? Really? - ?Yeah.
雪莉 米格尔
Oh! Shelly, Miguel.
他们到了
There they are.
-真抱歉我们迟到了 -没事的
- So sorry we're late. - It's okay.
-真是对不起 -都是因为孩子
- Oh, I'm so sorry. - Damn, kids, man.
我们正准备出门
We were just about to head out the door,
小宝宝就开始呕吐
and the baby decides to projective vomit
吐得小安迪满身都是
all over little Andy.
-也差点吐到我身上 -你猜安迪做了什么
- Almost got me, too. - So, what does Andy do?
你知道的 才四岁 体型像坦克一样
You know, four years old, built like a tank.
他扇了小宝宝一耳光
He slaps the baby.
就扇在脸上 啪的一声
Right across the face. Pow!
-不是吧 她还好吗 -她没事
- No! Is she okay? - Oh, she's fine. Yeah.
然后小宝宝就开始拼命尖叫
But then the baby's screaming bloody murder,
我也朝安迪喊
I'm screaming at Andy,
我就站在那儿 身上都是呕吐物 我就说
and me, standing there, covered in vomit, and I'm like,
安迪 她还是个婴儿
Andy, she is a baby.
你竟然扇了一个婴儿一巴掌
Like, you literally slapped a baby.
这真是帮了个倒忙 可想而知
Which really helped, as you can imagine.
没错 安迪也开始哭
Of course, then Andy starts crying,
-小宝宝哭 保姆也哭 -去喝点东西吧
- baby's crying, babysitter's crying. - We need drinks!
我们去喝点东西吧 一会就回来
We need drinks. We'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
跟我保证我们永远不要孩子
Promise me we are never having kids.
该喝点炮弹酒了
I think it's time for shots.
有人被扑到了
Somebody's down.
26号♥球员今天运气不好啊
26 is having a tough day.
第一季 第五集
公羊队上半场竟以13比10的比分
The first half, the Rams, surprisingly,
-领先匹兹堡钢人队 -真逊啊
- lead Pittsburgh 13 to 10. - Pathetic.
没有办法阻挡进攻
Can't stop the run.
布拉德肖真烂
Oh, and Bradshaw sucks!
不 布拉德肖会在下半场爆发的
Oh, no, Bradshaw's gonna have a huge second half, though.
对吗 亲爱的
Right, babe?
是的 下半场大爆发
Yeah. Big... big second half.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好
Mm. Fine.
好吧
Okay.
其实不好
Actually, no.
你之前那话是什么意思...
What did you mean before when, uh...
就是你说...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表