剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
遇见你时 我告诉过你
I told you that when I met you,
我不能爱上一个胖子
that I couldn't fall for a fat person.
可你爱了
But you did.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
你打算甩了我吗
You're just gonna throw me away?
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't do this.
做不到什么
Can't do what?
要是有位喜欢你的男孩送你一块派
When a nice boy who adores you offers you pie,
说声谢谢
say thank you.
为什么威廉的公♥寓♥里
Why is there a photo of me
有张我的照片和一封你寄去的信
in a letter that you sent to William's apartment?
兰德尔 你得明白...
Randall, you have to understand...
明白什么 你很早就认识我父亲了吗
Understand what, that you knew my father?
而你却一直不告诉我他的存在
That you kept him from me my entire life?
我在生气 但我没聋
I'm upset, I'm not deaf.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
我没事
I'm fine.
可是地毯都被你踩扁了
The carpet would beg to differ.
你已经来回走了好几个小时了
You've been pacing for a few hours now.
可以谈谈吗
You ready to talk?
可以跟威廉谈
To William.
你也进来吧 威廉
You can come in, too, William.
我知道你肯定很生气
I know how angry you must be.
你跟我妈什么时候认识的
When did you meet my mother?
她从医院带你回家的时候
When she took you home from the hospital.
我想确保你能有个好归宿
I wanted to make sure you were going to a good home.
我爸爸认识你吗
Did my father know about you?
应该不认识
I never got that impression.
你在写什么 亲爱的
What are you writing, babe?
我对我妈生气的理由
A list of reasons I'm mad at my mother.
已经有22条了
I got 22 so far.
别以为我忘了
And don't think I'm ignoring
你也骗了我
the fact that you lied to me, too.
两个月前我去你家找你
When I showed up at your door two months ago,
你装作一副不记得抛弃了我的样子
you acted like you didn't remember abandoning me.
我是尊重你♥妈♥的♥意思
I was respecting your mother's wishes.
所以我第二气的就是你
Which is why I'm second maddest at you.
你排第三
You're in third place.
可是 我一知道真♥相♥
But... I've been trying to get your mother
就一直努力让你妈向你坦白
to tell you the truth since I found out.
所以我对你们的愤怒没有列成单子
Which is why there isn't a Beth or William list.
背叛我的人是我妈
My mother's the one who betrayed me.
等我写完这张单子
And as soon as I'm finished with this list,
我要念给她听
I'm gonna read it to her,
一字一句 念个一清二楚
and make sure she hears every damn word.
我肯定比你快
I'm gonna beat you!
慢点 都慢点
Whoa! Slow do... Slow down.
熟食店老板都不敢相信
The deli guy can't believe we've already gone through
两斤的火腿和芝士我们一礼拜就吃完了
the two pounds of ham and cheese from last week.
三胞胎啊
Triplets.
说到这个 第三只去哪儿了
Speaking of, you know where our third is?
我再做一次
Let me show you again.
就这样 你们会吗
Like that. Can you do that?
抱歉 是我们家孩子
Sorry. He's with us.
对不起
Sorry.
打扰你们了
Sorry about that.
什么情况 你在干什么
What are you doing? What was that, huh?
我问他们会不会卷舌头
I asked 'em if they could roll their tongues.
可是宝贝 你不认识人家
But, sweetheart, that's not really
问这种问题不合适
something you ask strangers.
今天科学课上我们学了遗传性状
We learned about inherited traits in science,
卷舌头就是其中之一
and rolling your tongue is one.
如果我能找到其他会卷舌头的人
If I can find people who roll their tongue,
他们可能就是我的亲生父母
they could be my birth parents.
请问...
Excuse me...
我...不知道要跟他说什么
Look, I... I don't know what to tell him.
我们知道的他都知道
I mean, he knows everything that we do.
那还有什么可说的
Then there's nothing else to say.
我就是...不想让他
I just... I don't want him
到80岁时 还对陌生人吐舌头
sticking his tongue out at strangers, you know, when he's 80.
想到他以后要带着不知道自己的父母是谁
It kills me that he'll always have this hole,
这个缺憾活着我就很心疼
not knowing who his parents are.
我们就是他的父母
We're his parents.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I mean.
小贝 把海绵放下 放下
Hey, Bec. Hey, sponge down, sponge down.
看着我
Look at me a sec.
听我说
Look...
我知道考虑这事对你来说很难
I know this is hard to think about.
我也一样
It's hard for me, too.
可他已经产生疑问了
Okay? But he has questions that...
这些问题不会消失
they're not gonna go away.
我只是不想让他怨恨我们
I just, I don't want him resenting us...
怨恨我们什么 杰克
For what, Jack?
我们爱他
We love him,
我们给他想要的一切
we give him absolutely everything he could ever want,
跟我们在一起 他会有什么缺憾
what... would he be missing from us?
我们不会卷舌头
We can't roll our tongues.
我会啊
I can.
-你会卷舌头吗 -我会卷舌头
- You can roll your tongue? - I can roll my tongue.
卷一个看看 这样...
Roll your tongue. Just...
亲爱的
Babe...
-我成功了吗 -真心疼你
- Am I doing it? - It's so sad.
-我没卷成吗 -你没卷成
- I'm not doing it? - You're not rolling your tongue.
不过我可以教你
But I can show you.
-你能教我吗 -当然
- You can show me? - Yeah.
妈从没告诉兰德尔 她认识他的生父吗
Mom never told him that she knew his biological dad?
可不是
I know.
这简直太疯狂了
That's cuckoo's nest-level insane.
话说你是怎么回事
Well, what about you?
冷不防冒出来 决定给自己的胃开刀
Showing up all of a sudden, deciding to get your stomach cut open--
你要闹哪样
what is that?
我差点坠机死掉 凯文
Uh, I almost died in a plane crash, Kevin.
我的一生在眼前闪回
Okay? My life flashed before my eyes.
凯特 你只是遇上点小气流
Kate, you experienced mild turbulence.
好吗 你有点小题大做了
All right? You spilled your peanuts.
很可怕好不好 闭嘴
It was scary. Shut up.
"及时行乐"的理念
It was a real "Seize the day".
真正在我体内觉醒了
Kind of awakening for me.
是吗 好啊 你不是在节食吗
Yeah? Okay, well, what happened to dieting?
不知道 我算了算
I don't know, I ran the numbers, and...
照这个速度下去 我得等到106岁
at this rate, I would be 106 years old
才能减到目标体重
by the time I reach my goal weight.
所以我...现在就想好好生活
So I, you know, I want to live now.
-是吗 -当然
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你和托比分手也是因为这事吗
Does this have anything to do with your breakup with Toby?
不 我很好
No. I'm fine.
要知道 每天都有几百万人动手术
You know, millions of people have surgery every day--
这没什么大不了的
it's not a big deal.
没什么大不了吗 不 我脑子里
It's not a big deal? No, it's one of about
现在正有无数这些大不了的事在打转
a billion big deals swirling around in my head right now.
凯特 我要操心你 还有兰德尔
Kate, I've got you, I've got Randall,
妈妈要卖♥♥掉木屋
Mom's selling the cabin,
而且我才刚体会过辈子
I just had the single greatest kiss
-最棒的一吻... -等等
- of my entire life... - Whoa.
妈妈要卖♥♥木屋吗
Mom's selling the cabin?
对 我昨天才知道的
Yeah, I found out yesterday.
-糟透了 对吗 -她不能就这么...
- It sucks, right? - She can't do...
我爱那个木屋 它就是我们的童年
I love the cabin. The cabin is our childhood.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表