剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
when you said...
"跟我保证我们永远不要孩子"
"Promise me we'll never have kids"?
我不该那样说的
Oh. I shouldn't have said that.
没错 但是你说了
Yeah, but... you did.
今天好像说了两次
Kind of said it twice today.
我不该说的
And I shouldn't have.
好吗
Okay?
对不起
Sorry.
你们知道我们该怎么做吗
You know what we need to be doing?
我们该多给弗兰科传球 对吧
We need to be feeding the ball to Franco more, right?
-这才... -我们从来都不谈这事
-That's... -?'Cause we-we never really talk about it.
我现在也不想谈这事
And I don't want to talk about it now, either.
我们总是说以后再说
We always say we're gonna talk about it in the future,
但现在就是谈的时候了 小贝
but it's the future now, Bec,
我想要孩子
and I want kids.
我们再去吧台拿几杯酒过来
You know what, we're gonna go grab another drink at the bar.
看看粉丝们的情况
and see how the fans--
现在我们来谈谈姜饼人和保罗·宏纳
Let's go to the Ginger Man and Paul Hornung. ?
洛杉矶粉丝们肯定高兴坏了 保罗
L.A. Fans have to be happy, Paul.
睡觉时间是八点和九点
Bedtimes are at 8:00 and 9:00,
八点刷完牙 九点要上♥床♥
that's teeth brushed, in the bed. 8:00 and 9:00.
就是茴香酒就着安♥眠♥药♥喝下去
So one Sambuca to chase down the Ambien,
然后就熄灯 对吧
and then lights out, right?
玩笑开过头了
That's too far.
听着 放心吧
Okay, listen, relax.
我们今晚会乖乖待在家的
We're gonna have a nice, quiet evening at home. Okay?
孩子们玩自己的
The girls are gonna play.
我要熟记台词 背下来
I'm gonna memorize my lines and get off book.
声明一下 一般情况下
Look, we want to make it clear that we're not normally
我们是不会晚上单独留她们在家的
in the habit of leaving the girls overnight.
更别说交给俩没怎么和孩子们打过交道的人了
Let alone with two men who probably haven't been around kids that much.
其中一个还把自己的孩子遗弃在了消防局
One of them's best known for leaving a kid at a fire station.
天 请千万要照顾好我的孩子们
Oh, my God, please, take care of my babies.
还有 请别给我们打电♥话♥
And, please, don't call us.
不不 如果需要我们就打电♥话♥
No, no, call us if you need us.
最好别需要我们
But don't need us.
在你们走之前 还有一件事
Oh, one more thing, though, before you go.
苔丝就是
So, Tess was the, uh,
喜欢喝白葡萄酒 是吧
the white wine drinker, right?
然后安妮喜欢喝红酒 我可不想搞混了
Annie likes the red 'cause I don't get that wrong.
惹得她们不高兴
Piss them off.
还是有点过头了 我从你们的表情看出来了
It's still too far. I can tell by the way you...
玩笑是有点过头了
Yes. ?It's a little too far.
-他太不正经了 -没关系的
- He plays too much. ?- It's okay.
-没关系的 -太不正经了
- It's okay. - He plays too much.
如果有需要就给我们打电♥话♥
Hey, call us if you need anything.
别打电♥话♥
Don't call us.
我在控制饼干食用量方面有问题
So, I have, you know, this-this issue with-with cracker control,
我发现很有帮助的方法
so what I've been finding to be really helpful ?
就是...
is if I...
把饼干从盒子里拿出来
take the portion out of the box
然后把饼干放在盘子上
and then I put the portion onto the plate
-把盒子 -递过去就行了
- and then I put the box - Just pass it.
放得远远的 然后我就知道我只能吃
away, and then I know how-how many crackers
多少块饼干了
I'm allowed to-to have.
递过去就行了
Just pass it.
多少块饼干
To h -- to have.
我知道了如果我只能吃十块饼干
So then I know that if-if I'm only allowed to have ten crackers,
我就只放十块饼干在盘子里
then I have the ten crackers on my plate,
这挺好的 但是同时
which is fine, but at the same time,
对于一些饼干来说
there are other crackers that I like than-than
我更喜欢吃另外的几种饼干
other crackers. So, I might not like
比如我更喜欢吃芝士饼干
saltine crackers as much as I like
而不是很喜欢苏打饼干
a Cheez-It type cracker,
那么我对于芝士饼干
but so, what I'll do with the Cheez-It type cracker
我也许会多放几块在盘子里
is maybe put a little bit more on the plate,
但我还是会严格控制数量
but I'm still rationing,
所以如果是苏打饼干 我会放十块在盘子里
so if I have a saltine, then I might put ten on the plate,
如果是芝士饼干 就会放二十块
but there might be 20 if it's a Cheez-It. ?
但我还是会把盒子拿开 所以
But I still put the box away. So, I-I mean
我觉得这也算是一种胜利吧
I-I think that's -- that's a win.
她总是出差
She was always away on business.
我已经习惯孤独了 但是这...
So, I was used to being alone but this, you know, this...
这是另外一种孤独
but this was a different kind of alone.
她总是出差 我已经习惯了...
She was always away on business, so I was used to being...
但是 我...
but... so, I was...
她总是出差 我已经习惯孤独了
She was always away on business, so I was used to being alone,
但是这是另外一种孤独
but this was a different kind of alone.
这是另外一种孤独
You know? This-this is a different kind of...
你们不是在看电影吗
I thought you two were watching a movie.
我们想举办一场芭比娃娃时装秀
We want to have a Barbie fashion show.
不错呀 听上去很好玩
Oh, cool. That sounds fun.
去玩芭比娃娃时装秀吧
So, go play Barbie fashion show.
我们想让你当明星评委
We need you to be the celebrity judge.
这样
Right.
但是我不行
Uh, the thing is I can't,
因为明天要排练了
because I got this rehearsal tomorrow
而且我很想脱稿 所以...
and I really want to be off book, so...
"脱稿"是什么意思
What does "Off book" mean?
脱稿 脱稿的意思就是
Off book. Off book means, uh,
意思就是我背下了台词
means that I know my lines.
让爷爷当评委好了
Have Grandpa be the judge.
爷爷不是明星呀
Grandpa's not a celebrity.
是呀
Yeah.
她们的逻辑挺合理的
Their logic seems sound.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
这样吧 你们想不想
Okay. Um... tell you what? You want to,
你们想帮帮我吗 想不想
you want to help me? You want to,
想不想和我一起念台词
you want to read the play with me?
-好呀 -来吧来吧
- Okay. - ?Yeah. Oh, come on.
-可以 -来吧来吧
- Okay. ?- Yeah, let's do that.
来吧 来这边 威廉
Come on, over here. William,
-快来吧 -我可不是什么演员
- let's do it. - I'm not much of an actor.
这没关系
Oh, doesn't matter.
我只需要有人来念一下台词
I just need to get the lines down, so...
苔丝 从你开始
All right, Tess, we'll start with you.
你演杰西卡 大卫的妻子
Uh, you're gonna be Jessica, David's wife.
凭什么她可以演杰西卡
Why does she get to be Jessica?
因为你演格雷西
Oh, because you're Gracie, okay?
格雷西是杰西卡的妈妈 很酷
Gracie's Jessica's mom, which is kind of cool.
你可以对你姐姐颐指气使了
It means you get to boss your sister around.
怎么样 不错吧
How's that sound?
威廉 有很多问题
So. William, multiple questions.
第一个问题 老实说
First one, I'm not gonna lie to you,
-这问题有点微妙 -问吧
- it's a little delicate. - ?Go ahead.
你识字吗
Do you know how to read?
对 我识字
Yes, I can read.
我知道 我是跟你开玩笑呢
I knew it. I was joking.
你当然识字了
Of course you know how to read.
和你开玩笑呢
Trying to be funny. Okay.
你能不能念一下布拉德的台词
So if you could please read the role of Brad.
好极了 你去哪儿
Terrific, okay. Whoa, where we going?
我要尿尿
I have to pee.
我也要去尿尿
Oh, I kind of do, too.
你们怎么...我的天
What are you... Oh, good God.
这才像样嘛
Now, this is what I'm talking about.
宝贝 这样安排
Okay, babe, here's the plan.
先做♥爱♥
Sex first.
马上就做
Right away.
震耳欲聋 翻云覆雨
Loud, adult,
不用顾忌隔壁有小孩的那种
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表