剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Oh, don't touch it. Here, show me where.
-快来看 -带我去看看
- Come see! - Okay, come show it to me.
那你父母不介意你不和他们过感恩节吗
So, your parents, they don't mind you skipping Thanksgiving?
-不会 -真的
- No. - ?Really.
我妈妈以前在感恩节会做很多菜
My mom used to make very elaborate Thanksgivings.
甚至会做三种不同的派
She'd even make three kinds of pie.
合适的派会将我们从悲惨的自我当中拯救出来
The right kind of pie could save us from our miserable selves.
然后不可避免地 爸爸的传呼会响
Then, inevitably, Dad's beeper would go off,
他会假装是医院有事
and he'd pretend it was the hospital,
但我们都心知肚明他是又去搞哪个护士去了
even though we all knew he was banging some nurse.
然后妈妈会变得很伤心
And Mom would get sad
喝得酩酊大醉 大发脾气
and drunk and angry.
好笑的是 我们做了这么多的派
You know, the funny thing is, we had all those pies
但是我们却从来没有吃到过饭后甜点
and I don't think we ever once made it to dessert.
我很生气 因为我真的很喜欢吃派
It pissed me off 'cause I really like pie.
休息一下吧 休息一下
No, no. Relax, relax.
-坐一下吧 -好的
- Have a seat. ?- All right.
我可以去把车开来
You know, I can go get the car.
不用不用 让我休息一下就好了
No, no, no, no, no. Just give me a minute.
好的
Okay.
你以前是怎么过感恩节的
Hey, what'd you used to do for Thanksgiving?
我和戒酒会的朋友们一起过
Oh, I'd spend it with my sober friends.
他们是我在互助会上认识的艺人
Cats I met in the meetings. ?
其中大多是音乐家
A lot of 'em are musicians.
我们当中大部分都没有家人
Most of us didn't have family.
至少没有还保持着联♥系♥的家人
None we were on speaking terms with, anyway.
所以我们会一起聚会
So we'd have a big potluck.
每个人都带上他们的乐器
Everyone would bring their instruments,
我们就整晚玩音乐
and we'd jam all night.
-真的 -当然
- Really? - ?Oh, yeah.
奥提斯·雷丁的 穆迪·沃特斯的歌♥等等
Otis Redding, Muddy Waters, you name it.
其中一个人有一个老式的磁带录音机
One of the guys had an old tape player.
他把这些录下来留给我们的后代
He would record us for posterity.
去年我病得太重没去参加
I was too sick to attend last year's,
于是我发明了一个新的感恩节传统
so I started a whole new Thanksgiving tradition.
我会听这些磁带
I'd listen to those tapes,
然后吃一整块山核桃派
and eat an entire Marie Callender's pecan Pie.
或者是"三"核桃派
Or "Puh-kahn" Pie.
好希望我带上了那些磁带
Oh, man, I wish I would have packed those tapes.
你说我们要走多远来着
How long did you say this hike was?
5.5公里
Exactly 3.4 miles.
杰克 马上就天黑了
Jack, it's gonna get dark soon.
我们现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
我们用走的吧
Now we walk.
什么
What? ?
小家伙们 别泄气
Guys. Come on.
这会是一场有趣的小小远足
It'll be like a fun little hike.
妈妈
Mom.
兰德尔
Hey, Randall.
他们总算让我们登机了
They're finally letting us on the plane,
晚点了四个小时
four hours later.
所以我赶不上看电影了
so I'm gonna miss the movie.
但我应该能赶上吃晚餐
But I should make it in time for dinner.
只有我一个人来
It's just gonna be me.
回头再跟你解释
I'll explain later.
好了 拜拜
Okay, bye.
别担心 我买♥♥了两张票
Don't worry, I bought both these seats.
这是您的安全带延长线
Here's your seat belt extender.
-我帮您系上 -我自己来
- Let's get you strapped in. - Oh, I-I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家好 我是本次航♥班♥的机长
Hi, folks, this is your captain speaking
之前让您久等了
we've got a bit of a wait ahead of us,
因为我们是第十二架准备起飞的飞机
as we are 12th in line for takeoff.
怎么还没到啊
How are we not there yet?
我感觉已经走了好几天了
I feel like we've been walking for days.
那是什么声音
What was that sound?
可能是林子里什么动物发出来的
Oh, that's probably just an animal in the woods.
-什么 -真的吗
- What? - Seriously?
林子里有动物吗
There are animals in the woods?
小家伙们 我有个主意
Okay, okay, guys, I have an idea.
不如我们玩个游戏吧
Why don't we play a game
就叫作"感恩节游戏"
called The Thanksgiving Game?
好主意
Great idea.
每个人都说说
Everyone is going to tell us
自己长大后 感恩节打算怎么过
what their Thanksgiving is gonna be like when they grow up.
-小凯 你先来 -这简单
- Kev, you start. ?- Easy.
我会是钢人队的四分卫
I'm gonna be a quarterback for the Steelers.
我会在感恩节来场大型比赛
I'll play a big game on Thanksgiving,
然后回家 吃掉一整只火鸡
then go home and eat an entire turkey.
你考虑得还挺周全
All right, you've given that some real thought.
兰德尔 你呢 你打算怎么过
Randall, what about you, bud, what are you gonna do?
我不打算庆祝感恩节
I'm not gonna celebrate Thanksgiving.
为什么
Why not?
等你长大了
When you're a grown up,
就不必去做自己讨厌的事
you don't have to do stuff you hate.
我都不知道可以选择不过感恩节
I didn't know no Thanksgiving was an option.
-那我也不过 -我也是
- I'm not doing it either. - Me, neither.
-我讨厌感恩节 -小家伙们 拜托
- I hate Thanksgiving. - You guys, come on.
外公外婆可没那么糟糕
Grandma and Grandpa aren't that bad.
怎么了
What?
不只是他们
It's not just them.
还有你
It's you.
我们每次去他们家时 你都很凶
You're always mean when we're at their house and...
而且说话怪里怪气的...
you always have this weird...
-还大声 -好了好了
- and high voice. - Okay. Okay.
别听他们乱说
Don't listen to 'em.
孩子们都冻傻了
Kids are delusional from the cold.
-继续走 -冷
- Keep walking. - The cold?
你给我闭嘴
Zip it, you.
好啦 别听他们乱说
Come on, don't listen to 'em.
走吧
Come on.
好 大家喝杯苹果汁 电影十分钟后开始
Okay, everybody get cider, movie starts in ten.
脱掉外套吧 姑娘们
Okay. Jackets off, girls.
我要去一趟威廉的公♥寓♥ 很快回来
Hey, um, I'm gonna run to William's apartment real quick.
-什么 -不 我知道
- What? - No, I know, I know.
但我会在电影结束前赶回来
But I'll be back before the movie's over.
你只要注意点火鸡就行
You just got to keep an eye on the turkey.
不是 我是说 你为什么...
No. I mean, why are you...?
他有些和他朋友们一起演奏时的磁带
Look, he's... he's got these tapes of him and his friends
听听这些磁带
playing music, and listening to them
是他过感恩节的传统
is kind of his Thanksgiving thing.
你要开两个小时的车
You're gonna drive two hours
-去拿那些磁带吗 -我觉得...
- to go pick up some tapes? - I think...
太夸张了吧
That's a little extreme.
这可能是他的最后一次感恩节了 贝丝
this may be his last Thanksgiving, Beth.
说得对 所以你得赶紧上路了
Yeah, so that's why you need to get your ass on the road.
快去吧
Hurry up.
谢谢
Thank you.
爸爸 该看电影了吧
?Daddy, is it time to start the movie?
对 我就不跟你们一起看了
Yep. You guys watch it without me.
爸爸出去一下 很快回来
Uh, Daddy's got to run a quick errand.
但你很喜欢看《警♥察♥学校3》啊
Oh, but you, uh, you love Police Academy III.
是啊
I know.
史蒂夫·古根伯格总能让我兴奋
That Steve Guttenberg gets me every time.
不如我跟你一起去吧
Why don't I come with you and keep you company?
为此错过电影吗
And miss the movie?
这可是你最爱的感恩节传统啊
That's your favorite Thanksgiving tradition.
不用了 妈 我自己可以
No, ma'am. I'll be fine.
对了 凯特搭了另一架飞机
Oh, um, Kate got a new flight.
她能赶在晚饭前到这
She'll be here just in time for dinner.
她没带男朋友来 听起来出了岔子
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表