剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我不知道 我怎么会有这种预感
I didn't know. How could I have known?
你们有孟菲斯之旅
You got your trip to Memphis.
姑娘们为他办追悼会
The girls got their memorial.
他都帮你们安排好了...
He left you all with a way...
我也爱他 兰德尔
I loved him, too, Randall.
可我甚至没能跟他道别
I never even got a chance to say good-bye.
亲爱的...
Honey...
-来吧 大家 -要说祝酒词了
- Come on, people. - It's toast time.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
-这是什么 -蓝色夏威夷
- What is this? - It's a Blue Hawaiian.
-是威廉最爱喝的酒吗 -不
- Oh, is that William's favorite drink? - No.
我想是姑娘们把我们的对话理解错了
I think the girls misunderstood a conversation that we had.
《蓝色夏威夷》是他最喜欢的电影
Blue Hawaii his favorite movie?
是他最爱的一种大♥麻♥
It's his favorite strain of weed.
大家注意了
Attention, everyone.
可能我今天发言破坏了规矩
I guess I'm kind of breaking the rules by speaking today,
因为威廉并没有让我讲话
as William didn't ask me to say anything.
他是位语言大♥师♥ 他也知道我不是诗人
He was a master of words, and he knew I was no poet.
不过我想他不让我讲话的真正原因
But I think the real reason why he didn't ask me to speak
是因为他知道某个人
was that he knew there was someone else
比我更应该站在这里
who was much more deserving of this mic than me.
那个一直陪伴着他
The person who was in it with him,
陪他度过每个日日夜夜的人
like, really in it, every single day.
我其实真不知道说什么 因为...
I really don't know what to say actually because...
我挺生他的气的
I'm pretty mad at him.
怪他离开了我们
For leaving, I guess.
威廉有很多种身份
William was a lot of things.
他是位父亲
He was a father,
艺术家
an artist,
每次打牌都作弊的坏家伙
a cheater at every card game.
他更是我的朋友
God, he was my friend.
这间房♥子里的每个角落...
I can look all over this house and...
都充满着我和他的回忆
see the memories that we shared.
每次我走过浴室
Every time I walk past the bathroom,
都能听见他刷牙时的嗡嗡声
I can hear him humming when he brushed his teeth.
一开始还有点烦
At first it used to grate on me.
就像"我们都知道你注意口腔卫生"
Like, "you love your dental hygiene, we get it."
但后来...
But...
要是听不见我总觉得少了点什么
pretty soon I came to expect it.
你们都知道他会跳舞吗
Y'all know that he could dance?
就在那里
Right there,
就在兰德尔站着的地方
right where Randall is standing,
他还向我秀了一下
is where he showed me
即使是一把老骨头 这是他原话
that even a frail old bag of bones, his words,
也能跳查尔斯顿舞could still attempt a Charleston.
威廉的舞步跳得不快
William's moves weren't fast,
但是简直太让人喜欢了
but they were endearing as hell.
他这个人也太讨人喜欢了
He was endearing as hell.
虽然他和我们只相处了几个月
And even though we only had him for a few months,
但他已经是我们的一部分了
he's part of our fabric now.
以后我们会将回忆分成"遇见威廉以前"
We'll remember things as "before William"
和"遇见威廉之后"
and "after William."
凯特
Hey, Kate.
来 跟我聊聊
Come here, talk to me.
拜托 现在不行
Please, just not now.
托比 不要
Toby, don't.
不要
Just don't.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道应该是我安慰你的
I know I should be comforting you.
没事的
It's okay.
自从参加了那个训练营
You know, ever since that camp
我封闭的内心就打开了
just, like, broke me open,
那些心灵疗程
and all that therapy,
所有事都会让我想起爸爸
and just all this stuff is coming up about Dad.
-没事的 -对不起
- It's okay. - I'm so sorry
你要经历两次这种痛苦
that you had to go through this twice.
我很抱歉 兰德尔
I'm so sorry, Randall.
凯特
Kate,
我没事的
I'm okay.
没事...
It's...
我昨天晚上做了个梦
Had a dream last night
爸爸和威廉认识了
that Dad and William met.
我走进卧室
I walked into the living room, and,
看见他们坐在沙发上
they were sitting on the couch,
像老朋友一样说说笑笑
just talking and laughing like old friends.
威廉在跟爸爸讲
And William was telling Dad
-我教他开车的事 -他教我怎么开车
- how I taught him how to drive a car. - teach me how to drive.
-等等 -爸爸当时就说...
- Whoa, wait, wait. - And Dad was like...
真的吗 兰德尔
Really? Randall?
那他有跟你说
Did he tell you about the time
我教他开车的事吗
that I taught him how to drive?
没有 你必须给我讲讲 杰克
No, no, you've got to tell me this, Jack.
我把三个孩子带到车道
I got all three kids in the driveway there.
兰德尔激动地跳进车里...
Randall hops in the car, excited...
"那孩子直接挂了倒档
"Oh, the kid just threw it in reverse
然后车飞快地冲了出去
and zoomed straight back
-就像地狱蝙蝠" -地狱蝙蝠
- like a bat out of hell." - Bat out of hell.
爸爸特别喜欢讲这事
Dad loved that story.
是啊
He did.
不该由我来告诉你如何控制你的情绪
I'm not the guy to tell you how to handle your feelings.
可我明白情绪应该释放出来
But I've learned that you got to let 'em out.
你得向爱你的人们吐露出来
You got to share them with the people that love you.
我知道
I know.
真的吗
Do you?
因为此时此刻
'Cause there's a really sweet,
我家客厅有个体型庞大的暖男
really big guy in my living room right now
可能不这样认为
who might think otherwise.
是啊
I know.
回去吧
Come back.
你家人今晚都去哪了
Where's the family tonight?
孩子们找朋友玩去了
Kids are with their friends
我妻子出远门了
and wife is out of town.
去了克利夫兰
In Cleveland.
去克利夫兰干什么
What's in Cleveland?
她去...
Oh, she's...
追寻她的梦想
following her dreams.
克利夫兰哪有什么梦想
No one's dreams are in Cleveland.
先是克利夫兰
Well, it's Cleveland,
接着是波士顿
and then Boston,
然后纽约 特伦顿 费城
then New York, Trenton, Philly.
她和她的本巡回演出去了
She's on tour with her Ben.
是她的乐队
Her band.
她加入了乐队 和乐队巡回演出去了
She's in a band, she's on tour with the band.
我就知道出事了
I knew something was up.
什么事也没有
Nothing's up.
得了 杰克 我每天都能见到你
Come on, Jack, I see you every day.
你那副表情 意思就是男人知道出了问题
You have that look a man gets when something breaks
却无法修复
and he can't fix it.
海瑟 好了 住手
Heather, enough, enough.
别胡来
Enough with this crap.
我已经结婚了
I'm a married man.
你这样让我很难堪 也让你自己难堪
You're embarrassing me, and you're embarrassing yourself.
我去打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make-make a phone call.
每天早上和下午
Every morning and afternoon,
爷爷都会戴上他的老头帽子
Grandpa would put on his old man hat
在附近散散步
and walk around the neighborhood.
所以我们也去走一走他走过的路
So now we're gonna go on his walk.
快走吧 大家伙儿 拿上你们的帽子
Come on, everyone, get your hats.
好吧
All right.
凯文叔叔 奶奶
Uncle Kevin, Grandma?
-绿色帽子 -是啊
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表