剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
William?
你在这儿呢
There you are.
大家都去哪儿了
Where is everybody?
威廉
William?
爸爸
Daddy?
你还好吗
You okay?
怎么了宝贝
What's up, baby?
我尿床了
I peed in the bed.
没关系 小宝贝
Oh, that's okay, sweetheart.
对 没事
Yeah, it's all right.
你还好吗
You okay?
给你找几件干衣服 好吗
Let's get you some dry clothes, okay?
安妮 你姐姐呢
Annie, where's your sister?
不行 不对
No, no, no, no, no.
你永远要注意保护王后 苔丝
You have to always defend your queen, Tess.
你看 这样你就暴露了自己
See? You left yourself wide open.
记住这一点
Remember that.
大半夜还下棋
It's past midnight.
别生爷爷的气
Don't be mad at Grandpa.
-没人生气 -我是有点生气
- Nobody's mad. - I'm a little mad.
没生气 就是有点没搞清状况
Nobody's mad. We're just confused.
苔丝让我教她下棋
Well, Tess asked me to teach her how to play chess,
因为她明天晚上要在学校比赛
'cause she's got a tournament at school tomorrow night.
严格来说 应该是今晚了
Well, I guess, technically, it's tonight.
-你什么时候报的下棋俱乐部 -上个月
- When did you enter a chess-- - Last month.
我在白板上写了
I wrote it on the white board.
我们得记着经常看看白板
Oh, we've got to remember to check the white board.
我都不知道那玩意还在
I didn't even know that was still there.
亲爱的 那你也不能半夜三点下棋
Well, honey, you can't be playing chess at 3:00 in the morning.
但是我放学回家
But Grandpa's always napping
爷爷总是在睡觉
when I get home from school.
我周六还要去学足球
And I have soccer on Saturdays.
你也说他不会永远陪着我们
You said he's not going to be around forever,
所以我得抓紧时间多跟他下棋
so I have to play with him as much as I can now.
你还有很多时间可以跟威廉下棋
You have plenty of time to play chess with William.
好了 走吧 上楼去
Now, come on, let's go. Upstairs.
你跟安妮今天跟我们睡吧
You and Annie can sleep with us tonight.
-晚安 宝贝 -晚安
- Good night, sweetheart. - Good night.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她说得对
She's right, you know.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
很晚了
It's late.
我们都应该去睡觉
We all need to get some sleep.
晚安
Good night.
第一季 第十四集
早上好
Good morning.
你们好
Hi.
说来很不好意思
This is gonna sound so weird.
但我需要这个位子
Um, I need this booth.
乔治 我们的鸡蛋还没来
George, our eggs haven't come yet.
你叫乔治对吗 乔治 你帽子真帅
George, is it, yeah? George, that is a great hat.
要是我哪一天
You know, if I were ever to be able
也能戴出你这样的效果 我会觉得自己
to pull off a hat like that, I would consider myself
非常幸运
a very lucky man.
是这样的...
So here's the thing, um...
这间卡座很特别 你们知道吗
this is a special booth, all right? Um...
当时我跟我前妻
It was at this booth where, uh,
八年级班级组织
my ex-wife and I had lunch
去参观自♥由♥女神像
during our eighth grade class trip
就在这间卡座吃了午餐
to the Statue of Liberty.
当时我晕船很难受
And I got seasick on the ferry ride out there.
感觉糟透了 然后她亲了我
It was awful, until she kissed me.
没错 就在这里
Right? And that happened right here.
在这间卡座里
Right here at this booth.
后来我们又来到这间卡座
And it was also at this very booth
聊了很久
where we had the conversation
当时我想追求自己的梦想
where we decided that I was gonna follow my dreams,
搬去洛杉矶发展
and I was gonna move to Los Angeles,
而她会留在这里
and she was gonna stay here.
我们一直坐到了餐厅打烊
And we sat here until the place closed,
努力说服彼此
trying to convince each other
我们能适应异地恋
that we could handle the distance.
但我们错了
And we were wrong.
成了现在这样 已经12年了
And, uh, now here we are. It's been 12 years,
她今天同意在这里见我
and she's agreed to meet me here today.
所以
So...
我真的很需要这间卡座
see, I really need this booth.
你是"奶爸"吗
Were you The Manny?
好吧 是我
Oh, my God. Uh, yeah.
我是
Yeah, I was.
在纸巾上签字
Sign my napkin.
当然
Uh... sure.
给你
There you go.
好了 走吧 乔治
Okay, come on, George.
把位子让给这个小伙子吧
Let's give this young man the booth.
太感谢你们了
Thank you very much.
好的
All right.
这样吧 我来帮你
Tell you what, let me help you out there,
毕竟她可能随时会出现
'cause she's gonna be coming in hot any minute now.
你懂我的意思吧 来一份熔岩薯条
You know what I mean? Excu... Lava fries.
请以最快速度上来 谢谢
Fast as you can, please, thank you.
你今天真漂亮
Oh. You look phenomenal.
你到底什么毛病 凯文
What the hell is the matter with you, Kevin?
-你真美 -你以为自己是谁
- Stunning. - Huh? Who the hell do you think you are,
就那样直接出现在我家门前
just showing up at my doorstep like that?
你知不知道你这样有多没礼貌
Do you have any idea how invasive that is?
你最好是患了绝症
You better be dying.
很快要死的那种 不过你没有 对吧
And soon. But you're not, are you?
绝对没有 你看看你 容光焕发
No. Look at you. You're glowing.
真是气死人了 你怎么不老呢
God, that is so annoying. Why don't you age?
我告诉你 我今天来就是叫你去死的
Look, I only came here today to tell you to go screw yourself.
熔岩薯条
Lava fries.
该死的
Damn it.
感谢瑜伽
Thank God for yoga.
是啊 我马上就能做到乌鸦式了
I know. I'm this close to pulling off the crow pose.
-真的吗 -绝对不可能
- Yeah? - Never gonna happen.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such a prick.
谢谢你的夸奖
I take that as a compliment.
凯特
Hi, Kate.
挺美啊
Lookin' fine.
你喜欢哪一件
第三件显得我屁♥股♥好看
回头见
Oh, I'll see you later.
好
Okay.
去主办公室看看
托比
Toby.
我就是那个包裹
Hey! I'm your package!
你怎么会在这
What are you doing here?
我想着来给你鼓鼓劲
I thought I'd bring you a little pick-me-up, you know?
带了些你最喜欢的东西
I packed up some of your favorite things.
有够你看四个月的电子杂♥志♥
We got four months' worth of E magazines,
还有能让你有夏威夷体香的沐浴液
we got that body wash that makes you smell like Hawaii.
你怎么这么好
Aw, you are so sweet.
-是啊 -真的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
不过首先
Ah, but, first,
你得带我参观下这里
you got to give me a tour of this place.
这地方也太牛了吧
This place is incredible.
我从没见过这么多精美的木制家具
I've never seen so much good wood in one place.
但参观过后
But after the tour,
我们就去小镇
we're going into town.
我给咱俩订了间旅馆客房♥
Because I got us a hotel room.
因为我已经被允许做些低强度的性行为
Because I have been cleared for some low-impact lovemaking.
你喜欢的那些狂野招式可不行
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表