剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Is it rage?
因为悲伤吗 因为恐惧吗
Is it sadness? Is it fear?
或许是因为孤独
Maybe it's loneliness.
无论是什么
Whatever it is,
我希望这些感受流经你们的双手
I want it to flow through your hands
然后全部释放出来
and I want you to let it out.
明白吗 全都释放出来
All right? Let it all out.
敲击
Pound it!
继续
Here we go!
释放出来
Let it out!
再来一遍 加油
One more time! Let's go!
继续
Here we go!
兰德尔
Randall!
萨曼莎 维姬 索菲
敲击
Pound it!
-在 -摆个造型
- Yeah. - ?Strike a pose!
摆个造型
Strike a pose.
太棒了 凯特
Awesome. Hey, Kate.
摆个造型
Strike a pose.
继续
Here we go! ?
你还好吧
You all right?
到了
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你好运
Go with God.
-凯文 -我... 在你说话前
- Kevin. - I... Before you say anything,
我有三句话要对你说 好吗
there's three sentences I need to say to you, okay?
-什么 -从我第一眼见到你起
- What? - I was head-over-heels in love with you
我就彻底爱上你了
the moment that I saw you.
我不该让你离开的
I never should've let you get away.
还有
And, uh...
你就像是我身体的一部分
It's like, you were part of me, you know,
就像是我的手臂
like you were my arm,
当我失去你时
and when I lost you,
我就好像...失去了手臂
it's like, I... lost my arm.
省略号♥
Dot, dot, dot.
我这十多年来过着
It's like I've been walking around
残缺不全的生活
without an arm for over a decade,
你知道 还有
you know, and, uh...
逗号♥
comma,
我真的很想找回我的手臂
I really want my arm back.
因为我无时无刻不想这么做
You know, 'cause I never stopped thinking about it,
逗号♥ 从未停止过
comma, not... ever.
左括号♥ 你真迷人
Parentheses, you look amazing.
顺便说一句
By the way.
右括号♥
End parentheses.
句号♥
Period.
你要说点什么吗
You gonna say anything, at all?
-凯文 -我在
- Kevin. ?- Yeah.
我杳无音信消失了十二年的前夫
My ex-husband who I haven't seen in 12 years
突然出现在我家门口
just shows up at my doorstep unannounced.
我不知道你希望我能说些什么
You know, I'm not exactly sure what you want me to say.
好吧
Okay. Um...
就说
Say, um...
说我可以进来
S... Say I can come in.
我不能这么说
I can't say that.
好吧
Okay.
你可以说你会考虑
Can you say you'll think about...
跟我见个面吗
meeting up with me?
也许我们可以聊聊
Maybe we can have a conversation,
我只是...想和你谈谈
just... I want to talk to you.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你总是要这么大张旗鼓
You always have to go big,
是吗 皮尔森
don't you, Pearson?
为了你 索菲 永远都是
For you, Sophie, always.
小凯
Kev.
到这儿来
Hey. Come here.
是这样
So...
索菲是凯特最好的朋友
Sophie is Kate's best friend
可整个派对她都和你在一起
and she's spending the whole party with you.
你是不是觉得也许应该建议她
So don't you think that maybe you should suggest to her
去和你妹妹一起玩会儿
that she should go play with your sister for a little while?
不行 爸爸
I can't, Dad.
我爱她
I love her.
原来办这场派对都是为了索菲
So this whole party was for Sophie.
我想是的
I guess. ?
他爱她
He loves her.
天啊
Oh, boy.
如你所愿
As you wish.
你还没走啊
You're still here.
我知道你之前那么做的目的
I know what you were doing before,
拿走我的手♥机♥ 对我恶语相向
with the whole grabbing my phone and being a dick thing.
你对我严厉 我才会更加鞭策自己
You were being hard on me so I would push myself.
我觉得我确实需要去面对
And I think I do I need to deal with the stuff
我一直逃避的问题
that I've been avoiding.
体重背后更深层次的问题
You know, see what's behind the weight.
所以
So...
谢谢你
thanks.
对我这么恶劣
For being a dick.
我应得的
I needed it.
我说过了
Like I said,
是你的声音吵到我的马了
your voice was annoying my horses.
所以我才抢走手♥机♥
That's why I grabbed it.
我不是对你态度恶劣
And I wasn't being a dick.
我就这幅德行
I am a dick.
尽管如此
That said...
我还是很高兴你能留下
I'm glad you're staying.
因为你在我眼里
You see, 'cause I happen to think
是如此性感撩人
that you are as sexy as hell.
我住13号♥小屋
And I'm in cabin 13.
想好了随时找我
When you're ready.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
不
No, see...
你还没意识到
See, you don't see it yet.
但我们之间
But this?
这小火花一触即燃
This is happening.
我们之间没火花
Oh, but it's not.
确实有哦
Oh, but it is.
就是没有
No, it's not.
我累趴下了
I can't move.
我得洗个脸 但我实在累瘫了
I have to wash my face but I cannot move.
你能帮我洗个脸吗
Will you wash my face for me?
做不到 我累死了
Oh, I can't. I'm dead.
三个派对搞得我筋疲力尽了
Three parties killed me.
小贝
Hey, Bec?
怎么了
Yeah?
谈心不管用了
The talks don't work anymore.
我没法让凯特开心些
I couldn't make Kate feel better.
而哄她开心
And that's like...
是我拿手的活儿
my thing.
懂吗
You know?
我试过了 但就是没用
I tried, but it just... it didn't stick.
我们目前不能再要一个孩子了
We can't have another kid right now.
是的
No.
我觉得这三个孩子会越来越难养
I think the three of them are only gonna get more difficult.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. ?- Yeah.
我怀念凯文管打嗝叫"打咯咯"的时候
I miss when Kevin used to call hiccups "Hee-bots."
-记得吗 -记得 记得
- Remember that? - Yeah. Yeah.
我怀念以前看后视镜
I miss when you used to look in the rearview mirror
他们三个都在安全座椅上睡觉的情景
and they'd all be asleep in their car seats,
张着嘴呼呼大睡
just mouths wide open.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表