剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
*但我说的一切都是如此真实*
*But that doesn't mean it's not true*
看来你心情不错
You sound good.
我感觉特别好
I feel good.
贝丝 我见了一大家子新亲戚
Beth, I got a whole other family down here.
你一定得见见
You got to see it.
好 多拍点视频
Well, take lots of video.
我会的
I will.
我爱你 贝丝
I love you, Beth.
我爱你
I love you.
表兄弟们
Cousins!
*你是我的阳光*
*You are my sunshine*
*是我唯一光亮*
*My only sunshine*
*如果天空乌云密布*
*You make me happy*
*你便为我拨云散雾*
*When skies are gray...*
*你从不曾明白*
*You'll never know, dear*
*我对你深深的爱*
*How much I love you*
*所以请别遮挡*
*So please don't take*
*别遮挡我的阳光*
*My sunshine away*
好了 老爸
All right, old man.
昨晚我们晚睡 让你再睡会儿
I let you sleep 'cause we had a late night,
可那些鸭子可不会一整天都等我们
but those ducks ain't gonna wait all day.
好吧 也许它们会等 但我不会
Well, actually they probably will, but I won't.
所以我是这样想的
So here's what I was thinking.
我们可以...
We can...
威廉
Hey, William.
没事的
Hey. It's okay.
没事的 我会送你去医院 好吗
It's okay. I'm gonna get you to the hospital, okay?
没事的
It's okay.
器官衰竭的进程
But when organs begin to fail,
就像是水坝上开始出现了
it starts a process where there's just too many leaks
许多裂缝 多到无法控制
in the dam, so to speak, too many to stay on top of.
我不明白 昨晚他还在笑
I don't understand. Last night, he was smiling.
他还弹了钢琴
He was playing the piano.
-我知道 我很遗憾 -当时挺好的啊
- I know. I'm sorry. - He was fine.
在现阶段真的没有什么时间线
There's really no timeline that makes sense
可以解释这些症状
of any of this at this stage.
老实说 这趟旅行
Honestly, it's a bit of a miracle
已经是了不起的奇迹了
he was able to make the trip.
但我们还没旅行完呢
But we haven't made the trip.
我们甚至还没看到鸭子
We haven't even seen the ducks, man.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我能承受
Okay. Uh... I can do this.
我说过我能行 我一定行
I said I would, and I will.
我说过我能行 我一定行...
I said I would, and I will, so...
我要带他回家 他在家里更舒服些
Uh, I need to get him home, where he'll be comfortable.
你直说吧 他能坐飞机吗
So be direct with me-- can he fly?
因为在通行方面 我有办法...
Because I have the means to get a transport service...
皮尔森先生 我很遗憾
Mr. Pearson, I'm very sorry,
但他只能活几个小时了 最多一天左右吧
but he's looking at hours here, a day or so at best.
不不 他还能活好几个月呢 也许更久
No, no. He's-he's got months, maybe more even.
我们在等药管局批准使用种试验性药物...
There's an experimental drug that we're waiting for FDA approval...
他的器官正在迅速衰竭
His organs are shutting down rapidly.
他的心脏目前受损严重
His heart is extremely compromised right now.
-你联♥系♥他纽约主治医生了吗 -联♥系♥了
- Have you spoken to his doctor in New York? - I have.
-因为我确定你很擅长...-皮尔森先生
- Because I'm sure you're very good at... - Mr. Pearson.
我很遗憾 但是你让我直说 我就直说了
I'm very sorry, but you asked me to be direct, so I will be.
你父亲不能离开这家医院
Your father is not leaving this hospital.
我需要确认 你是他的医疗决定者吗
Now, I need to confirm, are you his medical decision maker?
说到临终关怀
And in terms of heroic care,
标准程序是舒适护理
standard procedure is comfort and care,
最大限度使用止痛药物
pain medication at maximum levels.
不插管 不做心肺复苏
No intubation, no resuscitation.
没事 你睡吧
No, no, no, no. You sleep.
我跟医生谈过了
I spoke with the doctor.
你早知道自己回不了家了
You knew you weren't coming home.
你要干什么 别摘...
What are you doing? Leave the...
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
就在我包里 拿出来吧
In the front of my bag, go ahead.
想找个合适的时机给你
Waiting for the right moment.
威廉·希尔著
我给贝丝打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Beth.
几个小时后 孙女们就能来抱抱你
I'll have the girls here hugging you within hours.
别别 不用了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
她们昨晚睡前 我就跟她们道过别了
I said good-bye when they were laying down.
我不希望她们记住我躺在病床上的样子
I want them to remember looking up at me, not down.
而是健康的样子
Up.
你那天跑来敲开了我家门
Man, that was a hell of a thing you did,
真是太猛了
knocking on my door that day.
别说了
Come on, man.
摇下所有车窗 兰德尔
Roll all your windows down, Randall.
开启音乐
Crank up the music.
留起爆♥炸♥头
Grow out that 'fro.
让别人整理好你的床铺
Let someone else make your bed.
我就喜欢自己整理床铺 老爷子
I like making my damn bed, old man.
那就自己整理吧
Then you make it.
你应得的
You deserve it.
如今的美好生活是你应得的
You deserve the beautiful life you've made.
你值得拥有一切 兰德尔
You deserve everything, Randall.
我英俊的儿子
My beautiful boy.
我的儿子
My son.
我这辈子没过上安乐的生活
I haven't had a happy life.
时运不济 行差踏错
Bad breaks and... bad choices.
一辈子总在"差点"和"本该"中徘徊
A life of almosts and could-haves.
有人觉得很可悲 但我不觉得
Some would call it sad, but I don't.
因为我这辈子最美好的两件事
'Cause the two best things in my life...
就是出现在我生命起点的人
were the person in the very beginning...
和陪伴在我生命尽头的人
and the person at the very end.
我觉得能够说这样的话就挺好的
That's a pretty good thing to be able to say, I think.
我也这么觉得
I think so, too.
我有点害怕
I'm a little scared.
没事的 爸
You're okay, Dad.
没关系
You're good.
慢慢呼吸
Just breathe.
来 跟我一起深呼吸
Come on, now, breathe with me.
就是这样
There you go.
就这样
There you go.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表