剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
大概是在她第一次怀孕的四个月后
Uh, about, uh, four months into her first pregnancy.
丽贝卡觉得如果我们有了小孩
Rebecca thinks that if we have kids,
我们的生活就完了
our lives are gonna be over.
她说得对 哥们
She's right, pal. Yeah.
她说得对
She's totally right.
那时你们可以跟生活说再见了
You can kiss this life good-bye.
如果她不想要小孩呢
What if she doesn't want kids?
这真的有那么重要 不惜闹僵吗
Is that really like a, like a deal-breaker?
我去找雪莉
I got to go find Shelly.
被人给截球了
That over the wrong shoulder.
这是有史以来最精彩的一次接球
That's one of the great catches you'll ever see.
近67米
73 yards.
玫瑰碗最厉害的球队
And the terrible towels will come out
就要诞生了
throughout the Rose Bowl.
谁是最佳球队已毋庸置疑
Not much doubt about the best team.
刚刚获悉 由体育杂♥志♥及其投票团
Just been informed that the MVP for this contest
选举的本次比赛
as picked by Sport Magazine
最佳球员是特里·布拉德肖
and their panel of voters is Terry Bradshaw.
这可不是我今晚的计划
This isn't the night I had planned.
我知道
I know.
要看吗
Shall we look?
等等 我们...
Wait. Just, um, let's... let's...
我们再等三十秒吧
let's give it like, 30 more seconds.
好
Okay.
你仍然可以接更多工作
You'll still be able to work more.
我可以减少工作量
I can work less.
我们可以找个保姆
We'll get a nanny.
或者"靓男保姆"
Or a manny.
天啊 不要
God, no.
如果你还想去
You know, if you still want
-什么度假屋 你可以... -不要了
- that vacation house, you can... - ?I don't.
太麻烦了
It's too much trouble.
要担心飓风
Worrying about hurricanes
还要担心会不会有小孩闯进来
and whether or not it gets broken into by some kids
用来... 谁知道干嘛呢
using it for their who knows what?
南卡罗莱纳州的小混混们
Damn South Carolina punk-ass kids.
有个儿子应该不会太糟
You know, a son wouldn't totally suck.
我们生的孩子都很棒
We do make good kids.
是啊 都很棒
That we do, that we do.
姑娘们会喜欢的
The girls will love it.
她们会乐疯的
Oh, they'll go nuts.
是谁有两根拇指
What has two thumbs
还如此地深爱着自己的妻子
and loves his wife so much it hurts?
说"两根拇指"确实好一些
Oh, it does work better with two thumbs.
不 我还是喜欢你的方式
Nah. I like the way you do it.
这样啊... 那我喜欢你的表情
Mm. Well... I like your face.
要看看吗
Shall we do this?
刚才的交流脱离控制了 对吧
Well, that conversation went sideways, didn't it?
兰德尔知道了一定会揍我的
Randall's gonna punch me for that conversation.
我得去和孩子们谈谈
I got to go talk to the girls.
和孩子们谈谈... 我应该说什么呢
Go talk to the girls-- what am I gonna say?
我显然不是那个
You know, I am clearly not the man
能够和她们讨论
that needs to be talking to them
这些生死之类的复杂话题的人
about the intricacies of life and death.
这实在...
It's...
你总是这样
You do that a lot.
我总是怎么样
I do what a lot?
怀疑自己
Doubt yourself.
你演得很好 凯文
You were very good, Kevin.
在那个剧里
On that show.
你看了《靓男保姆》吗
You watched The Manny?
来这里之前 有台旧电视机
Before I came here, I had one old television,
只有三个台能看
got three channels.
我非常喜欢那个节目
I really liked that program.
我当时想 这人真有才啊
And I remember thinking, he's very talented.
我喜欢你失去宝宝的那集
I liked the one where you lose the baby.
天啊
Oh, geez.
《男保姆发火》
"Manny on Fire."
是啊 那集...
Yeah, you know. That was a...
那集非常精彩
That was a strong episode.
-没错 -是啊
- Yeah. ?- Yeah, yeah.
我真不该退出那部剧
I never should have left that show.
我...
I've...
我不该来这里的 毫无疑问
I never should have come here, that's for sure.
过来照顾侄女 演什么戏剧...
Being an uncle, right, doing theater...
我...
I... I...
我根本不是演戏剧的料
I'm not cut out for theater.
你又开始了
And there you go again.
好吧 你说起来容易啊 对吧
Well, yeah, I mean, that's easy for you to say, right?
你就是皮克斯动画片里那只聪明的猫头鹰
You're the wise owl in a Pixar film.
而我是那只愚蠢的拉布拉多犬
I'm the dopey Labrador.
我是离死不远的戒了毒的瘾君子
I'm a dying recovering addict.
-随你说了 -聪明的猫头鹰说了
- Yeah, whatever. - ?Yeah, well, people love Labradors.
人们都喜欢拉布拉多
Said the wise owl.
你知道是怎么回事吗
You want to know what it is?
在这部戏里
It's this play, right?
和我一起工作的那些人
I mean, these people that I'm working with,
他们简直比我聪明一个级别
wow, they're like next level smart.
我是说 他们太优秀了
I mean, uh, they're brilliant.
他们看我的眼神就好像 我是个笑话
And then they look at me like I'm a joke, right?
搞得我都怀疑自己是个笑话
Which makes me start to think that I am a joke,
然后我就开始失去方向
and then I start spinning.
我甚至再也搞不清这部戏在讲什么
I don't even know what the play's about anymore.
凯文 你最初读剧本时觉得是讲什么的
Kevin, what did you think it was about when you first read it?
这不重... 这不重要 这实在...
You know, it doesn't ma-- it doesn't matter, it's...
你想说这太傻了
You're just gonna think it's stupid.
愚蠢的拉布拉多说的
Said the dopey Labrador.
我们胜利了
We did it!
如果要在你和生孩子之间做选择 我选你
If it's between you and having kids, you win.
每次如此
Every time.
毫无疑问
No question.
我爸爸
My father,
他爱橄榄球胜过一切
he loved football more than anything.
大多时候 他根本
Most of the time, he-he pretty much
就不怎么理我
didn't want anything to do with me.
可是... 如果他在看球赛
But... if he was watching football,
他会让我坐好
he let me sit
和他一起看球赛
and watch the game with him.
每当我坐在地板上时
As long as I'd sit on the floor
我几乎一言不发
and I didn't talk too much.
我总是在想 以后我有了孩子
I always imagined that when I had kids
我也会和他们一起看球赛
that I'd watch the games with them, too.
但是我会让他们说话
Except I-I'd let them talk...
想说多大声都行
as loud as they wanted.
我不知道自己是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
你一点问题也没有 小贝
God, there's nothing wrong with you, Bec.
和我同龄的朋友都有孩子了
All of my friends my age have kids.
每一个都有了
Every single one of them.
可是...
And...
也许是因为我还在青蛙酒吧唱歌♥
maybe it's 'cause I'm still singing at Froggy's
而且我觉得我还不够格做父母
and I'm not as far along as I thought I would be.
我不知道
I don't know.
事实就是 每当我闭上眼
'Cause the truth is, when I close my eyes
想象我们的未来...
and I think about our future...
我看见我们在带孩子 杰克
I see us with kids, Jack.
是啊
Yeah.
我就是...
I just...
我喜欢我们的生活
I love our life.
就喜欢现在的生活
I love it right now.
我很怕会有改变
And I'm so scared of changing it.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表