剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
所以呢
So...
他就是为我们而来的 小萨
He was meant for us, Sam.
我们没能生孩子
We couldn't have kids,
因此逐渐疏远
and we grew apart because of it.
-但现在...-乔 他不是我们的孩子
- But now... - Stop. Joe, that is not our baby.
他是个弃婴
That is just some child...
被一个丧尽天良的人
who was left by a terrible person
遗弃在你们消防局
at your fire station.
小萨
Sam...
我很抱歉 但是...
I'm sorry, but, God...
你清醒一下 乔
Come on, Joe.
我们的关系不是一个孩子就能修复的
A baby is not just gonna fix us.
他是个新生儿
That is a newborn baby.
你得送他去医院
You need to get it to a hospital.
马上
Now.
免得因此被逮捕
Before you get arrested.
我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
你保证会喜欢我送的礼物吗
Hey, you promise you like your gift?
这条毛巾吗 简直糟糕透了
The towel? It's absolutely terrible.
-穿戴好了吗 -是的
- Suit's on? - Yes, ma'am.
-你的生日礼服[双关"裸体"] -就一条毛巾
- Your birthday suit? - It's the only one I've got.
我只能把内衣套在外面了
I had to put the lingerie on top of my clothes.
看出来了
I see that.
这感觉一点也不好
It wasn't a great moment for me.
尊重传统嘛
Tradition is tradition.
皮特和阿莉今天来过了
Peter and Alli came over today.
他绝对是你亲生儿子
He is your son, through and through,
毫无疑问
that's for certain.
倔得像头驴
Stubborn as a damn mule.
他以为自己懂得很多
He thinks he knows something
以为自己有多成熟
'cause he's been married for...
也就结婚十来年而已
what, ten whole years?
我很爱儿子 但是...
I love that boy, but...
天哪
my God.
凯洛琳 我得跟你说实话
Carol, I'm gonna say something now, and you have
你得保证不会生气
to promise now not to be mad at me.
每天早上 我一打开 药柜
Every morning, I open the, uh, medicine cabinet,
就会盯着你那些药...
and I just stare at all your...
亲爱的 没有你的日子
Baby, I don't know if I can keep doing this
我不知道还能撑多久
without you anymore.
而且我...
And I, uh...
我不知道还想不想撑下去
I'm really not sure that I want to.
我真怀念有你的日子 我...
God, I miss being with you, and I...
好吧
Well...
医院叫我回去了
Duty calls.
我们...
We'll, uh...
下次找机会再接着聊 好吗
finish this conversation another time, okay?
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, baby.
我之前从没见过施耐德医生
I've never heard Dr. Schneider
-这么歇斯底里 -好吧
- scream obscenities like that before. - ?Well,?
阑尾穿孔的时候可顾不得什么礼仪
a burst appendix'll do that for you.
再跟我说一遍病人的情况
Mm. ?Give me the run-down again.?
丽贝卡·皮尔森 30岁
Uh, Rebecca Pearson, 30 years old.
头胎就怀了三胞胎
First-time mother with triplets.
精神状态怎么样
How's the mental state?
还不错 挺镇静的
She's good. Calm.
我是说她丈夫
I meant the husband.
这个鬼东西究竟能用来干什么的
What the hell could this thing possibly be for?
是做肛检用的
It's for rectal examinations.
而且那个是用过的
That one's from the dirty pile.
抱歉
Sorry.
我是卡托斯基医生
Now, then, I'm Dr. Katowski,
你们可以叫我医生或者卡医生
but you can call me Doc or Dr. K,
人们一般都这么叫我
which is what most people choose to do...
大儿子出来了
First male is out.
有些不对劲
Something's not right.
第三个孩子没保住 杰克
We lost the third baby, Jack.
我很遗憾
I'm-I'm very sorry.
我想去陪我妻子
I need to be with my wife.
可以的 但她现在需要睡一觉
You will be, but she needs to sleep now.
你先坐下
You just sit there.
我妻子去年去世的
I lost my wife last year.
癌症 我们有五个孩子 十一个孙子
Cancer. Five children, 11 grandkids.
但我们失去了第一胎 接生时夭折的
But we lost our very first child during the delivery.
你醒了
There she is.
你表现非常好
You did so good.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
有个孩子没保住
We lost one of the babies.
不不 这不是真的
No. No, that's not true.
是真的
Yeah.
不可能 这不是真的
No, that's not true.
这不是真的
That's not true.
这不是真的
That's not true.
没事的
It's okay.
-不不不 -没关系的
- No! No! No! No! No! - ?It's okay.?
不不 不可能 你在说谎
No. No, no, no, you're lying to me.
-是的 -我们有三个宝宝
- Yeah. - ?We have three babies.?
对
?We do.?
没事的
It's okay.
我想也许有一天
I like to think that maybe one day,
你会变成像我这样的老人...
you'll be an old man like me,
并向一位年轻人娓娓道来 唠叨着解释
talking a younger man's ear off, explaining to him
如何将生活带给你柠檬般的酸楚
how you took the sourest lemon that life has to offer...
哪个是你家的
Which one's yours?
酿成犹如柠檬汽水般的甘甜
and turned it into something resembling lemonade.
你呢 哪个是你的孩子
How about you? Which one's yours?
都不是
None of 'em, actually.
奇了怪了
Strangest damn thing.
有人把刚出生的孩子丢在了消防局
Someone left a newborn at my fire station.
我不知道该怎么办 就送来医院了
I didn't know what to do, so I brought him here.
抽烟吗
Smoke?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
如果你能做到
If you can do that,
那你还是能从医院里
then you will still be taking three babies
带走三个孩子
home from this hospital,
只是跟你的计划稍有偏差而已
just maybe not the way you planned.
我感觉到过他们 杰克
I felt all of them, Jack.
他们三个都踢过我
I felt all three kicking.
我知道
I know.
我真以为我们注定会拥有三个孩子
I really felt like we were meant to have three.
我也是
Me, too.
也许确实是命中注定
What if we still are?
孩子还好吗
Baby okay?
是
Yeah.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
什么
What?
我们最近关系很不对劲
We've been awful lately.
你捡到一个被遗弃的婴儿
And you find an abandoned baby,
第一反应是把他带回家
and your first thought is to bring him home.
想借孩子...
To try and...
来修补我们的关系
repair us... with him.
-这做法很傻 -是啊
?- It was stupid. ?- Yeah.
但也很贴心
But also sweet.
你希望过我们能重新开始吗
You ever wish we could just start over?
回到以前
Go back to where we started,
回到最开始
like that first day, you know, just
重新再来一次
try to do it all fresh?
有时候想过 其实一直都想
Yeah, sometimes. All the time.
老实说 我就希望能...
It's all I want, honestly--
重新开始
to start over.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表