剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情提要
Previously on This Is Us...
-宝贝 -有些不对劲
- Baby? - ?Something's not right.
我们失去了第三个孩子 杰克
We lost the third baby, Jack.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
我愿意相信
I like to think that
你将生活带给你柠檬般的酸楚
you took the sourest lemon that life has to offer
酿成犹如柠檬汽水般的甘甜
and turned it into something resembling lemonade.
36年前 我躺在破篮子里
36 years ago, my life started with you leaving me
被你遗弃在消防局
on a fire station doorstep.
贝丝 他得了晚期胃癌
Beth, The man has stage IV stomach cancer.
你们为什么要看这种烂玩意
Why you watching this stuff?
我让他们滚蛋了
Told them to go screw themselves.
我要搬到纽约去
I'm moving to New York.
娱乐圈啊
"Show business."
爷爷奶奶来了
Grandma and Grandpa are here!
我先回房♥了
I'll be in my room.
太阳黯然失色
千帆过尽
我歌♥颂世间河川
唱尽绿色的草原
超炫的音质咏叹
带着涌动着的欢喜
带着搏动着的渴望
日与月化为明晰的光亮
我们消失 我们停下
我非我 此非此
最可怕的要来了
This is the scariest part.
有些人会说最可怕的
Some people think the scariest part
是来医院生孩子
is coming to the hospital to have the baby.
不 最可怕的
Nah. The scariest part
是带着孩子离开医院
is leaving the hospital with the baby.
-孩子们 -孩子们 对
- Babies. - Babies, of course.
医生 这俩只有挨着彼此
Doc, these two, they only fall asleep
才能睡得着
if they're next to each other.
这正常吗
Is that unusual?
毕竟过去九个月他们都睡一张床
Well, they've been sharing the same hot tub the last nine months;
你总不能把他们突然分开
you can't bust them up right away.
所以不必担心
No, I'm not concerned.
她有没有跟你说我们起的名字
Did she tell you what we named them?
不 她没说
No, actually, she didn't.
你说吧 宝贝
You can go ahead and tell him, babe.
凯文 凯特和凯尔
Kevin, Kate and Kyle.
都是凯
All Ks.
凯是个好字
It's a good letter.
因为我们有个好医生
We had a good doctor.
对吧 小贝
Right, Bec?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就是有点没反应过来
I'm just, um, a little overwhelmed.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you very much for everything.
爷爷奶奶来啦
Grandma and Grandpa are here!
爷爷好
Hi, Grandpa.
宝贝好
Hi, baby.
你们怎么过来了
What are you guys doing here?
我们准备去市里
We were on our way into the city
顺路来跟你们打个招呼
and thought we'd stop by and say hi.
一个同事把《汉密尔顿》的票给我们了
A friend at work gave us his Hamilton tickets.
我大概会是地球上
Feel like I'm gonna be the one person
唯一不喜欢这类东西的人
on the planet who doesn't like this damn thing.
-有个男人跟我们一起住 -什么
- There's a man living with us. - What?
是爸爸的同事
Daddy's friend from work.
来玩积木吧
Come play Legos!
快来跟我们玩积木吧
Yeah, come play Legos with us.
来了来了
We're coming, we're coming.
好想你
I missed you.
计划不是这样的
This was not the plan.
什么计划
What plan?
计划怎么告诉她我找到他了
The plan for how I was gonna tell her that I found him.
我不知道你还有计划 宝贝
I wasn't aware there was a plan for that, babe.
有的
Well, there was.
本来打算计划的
I mean, there was gonna be.
本来在制定计划 现在没戏了
The plan was forming, but now it's off.
好吧 那你打算怎么办
Okay, so what are you gonna do now?
现在吗
Right now? ?
我打算假装微笑
I'm gonna put on a fake-ass smile.
然后要求跟我妈单独说话
I'm gonna ask to speak to my mother privately.
我会告诉她一件
And then I'm gonna tell her something
会让她震惊到几乎崩溃的事
that's gonna completely and utterly devastate her.
妈妈
Mommy?
能单独跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you privately?
-一会就好 -当然
- One second. - ?Sure.
大家好
Everybody...
该死的宿醉
Holy hangover.
*和脸庞 友善的脸庞*
*And faces, and friendly faces*
*我仍旧向往自♥由♥*
*And still I had to be free*
*我曾去过天堂*
*I've been to paradise*
*但我不曾...*
*But I've never been to...*
你的脸还好吗
?How's your face?
还好
Well, it's fine.
还好我有脂肪来缓解冲击
Luckily, I have all this fat to soften the blow.
别说了
Stop that.
早餐怎么样
How's your breakfast?
你说这个吗
You mean this, uh, steel-cut oatmeal
你给我吃的这种粗切燕麦
and egg white pancake with no salt, no sugar,
和无盐无糖无油的鸡蛋煎饼吗
and no oil that you're making me eat?
是的
Yes.
太好吃了
It's amazing.
是吧
Right? ?
这是我吃过最美味的食物
It's the best thing I've ever tasted.
问个问题
Quick question.
昨天晚上 派对结束之后
last night, after the party...
我有点断片了
I kind of blacked out.
我们没有...
We didn't...
没有
Oh, no.
除了大吐特吐
A lot of vomiting
别的什么都没做
but not a lot of anything else.
够酷
Oh. Sexy.
对了 你的声音真好听
You have an amazing voice, by the way.
我不知道你还会唱歌♥
I did not know that you sang.
我也不知道
Well, I did not know
你喜欢偷看别人洗澡
that you spy on people in the bathroom.
能再为我唱一段吗
Will you sing for me?
不行
No.
来吧 凯特 来吧
Come on, Kate, come on.
来吧 来吧 你唱得很好
Come on, come on. You're good.
我说的好不是卡拉OK水准
And I'm not talking about karaoke-good.
而是专业水准的好
I'm talking good-good.
你曾经...
Have-- did-- you-- did...
你上台表演过吗
Did you ever perform?
当我还很小的时候
When I was really young.
辛迪·劳帕是我的最爱
Cyndi Lauper was kind of my jam.
《反反复复》那张唱片真是...
"Time after Time" cover was...
我太拿手了 我曾经...
I rocked it. I was, you know...
简直就像我自己的歌♥一样
I rocked it like it was my job.
但是后来我长大了
?But then I grew up.
随着我变...
And then I grew...
然后你懂的
and, um, you know,
我就开始回避聚光灯了
I try to avoid the spotlight.
-你吃完了吗 -吃完了
- Are you done? ? - Yes.
你吃完了
Are you?
再来一首
One more song.
再来一首
One more song.
-再来一首 -凯特
- One more song. - Okay, Kate,
我太激动马上就要搬去纽约了
I am super pumped about this move to New York City.
当然我们有一大堆事情要解决
I mean, we've got a ton to figure out,
但我非常激动
of course, but I'm super pumped.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表