剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Well, yeah, right now she's pissed at you.
兰德尔 她提出离婚了
Randall, she filed.
她...我的婚姻完了 是我毁了它
She... it's broken. I broke it.
无缘由的
For no reason.
我妻子 我最好的朋友 离开了我
My wife, my best friend, is gone.
我的孩子离开了 我的事业也完了
My kid, gone. My career, gone.
我只能自食恶果
And I'm dealing with it all by myself.
你事业完了是什么意思
What do you mean your career's gone?
增额问题 伙计
It's increments, man.
我发现我在做赔钱的买♥♥卖♥♥ 承担巨大的风险
I found myself making crazy trades, taking huge risks.
我损失了一大笔钱
I lost a lot of money.
多少
What's a lot?
很多 我和其他人的钱
A lot. Mine and other people's.
-泰勒知道吗 -他会知道的
- Does Tyler know? - He will.
这就是我必须来拿分红的原因
That's why I had to come here to get the-the bonus,
因为至少他们可以拿到这笔钱
because... at least they'll have that.
所以你才把船卖♥♥给我
That's why you sold me the boat.
-你可别反悔 -我不会的
- Do not back out on me. - I won't.
-他们需要这笔钱 -我不会后悔 安迪
- They need it. - ?I'm not backing out, Andy.
直到我走进电梯
It wasn't till I was in the elevator
我才决定在这里结束一切
I decided to do it here.
看着楼层一层层升高
It was just all the floors going up,
我 我想...
and I, and I thought...
"是啊 这样就解脱了"
"Yeah. This'll do the job."
伙计 别这么说
Hey, man, don't talk like that.
不 我不害怕 兰德尔
No. I wasn't scared, Randall.
可我想到我得回那个汽车旅馆去
Then I thought about the motel room I got to go back to,
我吓坏了
and it scared the hell out of me.
-我心意已决 -安迪 停下 停下
- Decision made. - Andy, stop, stop.
你现在只是很灰心
Look, right now, you're just upset.
我看起来灰心吗
Do I look upset?
我很清醒 我很清楚在做什么
I'm clear. I'm clear as a bell.
因为当我在这里
'Cause while I was here,
一无是处的时候 凯瑟琳建造了我们的生活
building nothing, Catherine built our life.
我们的家庭 我们的朋友
Our family, our friends.
他们都跟着她离开了
And they all went with her.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
我住在哪
Where do I live?
安迪 我不知道你住在哪
Andy, I don't know where you live.
那就闭嘴
Then shut up.
你要我的表吗 是我爸留给我的
You want my watch? It was my dad's.
老天 伙计 你犯了错
Good God, man, you made a mistake.
我知道你觉得自己不该犯错
And I know what it's like to think that you're not allowed to,
但你不能就这么放弃
but you don't get to just quit.
-你不懂 -什么 安迪 我不懂什么
- Oh, you don't get it, man! - What, Andy? What don't I get?
你的生活和我不一样 好吗
You don't live in my world, okay?!
-你的生活多完美 -你在说...
- Your life's perfect! - What do you...
你根本不了解
You have no idea.
你在说什么 安迪 你才不知道
What are you talking about, Andy? You don't know.
不是只有你一个人痛苦 伙计
You don't have a monopoly on pain, man.
我爸在我出生那天就把我遗弃在消防局
My father left me at a fire station the day I was born.
他就这样走掉了
He just took off.
但今年 安迪 今年我找到他了
But this year, Andy, this year I found him.
好吗
Okay?
花了我36年时间
It took me 36 years,
但我找到了他 而且原谅了他
but I found him, and I forgave him.
还有我妈
And my mother...
她也做了一些事情
She did some things, too.
但她仍然在我的生活中 她在面对问题
But she's still in my life and she's facing it,
就像我爸那样
just like he did,
因为事情总有一线希望会向更好的方向发展
because there's always a chance that things will get better.
你女儿 她叫什么名字
And your daughter-- what's her name?
克洛伊
Chloe.
克洛伊
Chloe.
如果你真爱克洛伊 她也会爱你的
If you love Chloe hard, she will love you back.
小孩子都是这样的
That's the way kids work.
她会原谅你的 安迪
And she will forgive you, Andy.
除非她没机会了
But not if she can't.
如果你真这么做...
Like, if you make this the story...
真让她经受父亲在平♥安♥夜♥自♥杀♥
make this the night before Christmas when her daddy
血洒第二大道的打击 那就没戏了
spread himself all over Second Avenue, then no.
对吗
Right?
身为她的父亲 你的责任
It is your job, as her father,
就是在她懂事前坚持住
to stay here until she is ready.
安迪 要是你做不到...
And if you can't do that, Andy...
克洛伊也会原谅你的
Chloe will forgive you.
她一定会的
I know she will.
兰德尔 你好了吗
Hey, Randall, you ready?
贝丝 站住 别出来
Hey, Beth, stop. Don't come out.
别让我站住 搞什么 你来...
Don't tell me to stop. What? You came...
拜托 现在别过来 我正在...
Pl-Please, not now! I'm just hav...
我们正在谈... 安迪 不要
We're talking... Andy, no!
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no!
兰德尔 到底发生什么事了
Randall, what the hell is going on?
你...
Did you...
是要把船退给他 还是...
try to give him back the boat, or...
不是
No.
那你来这干什么
Then why did you come out here?
因为平安夜绝不会有坏事发生
Because nothing bad happens on Christmas Eve.
去接孩子们吧 走吧
Let's go get our girls. Come on.
好了 小姑娘们 快穿上睡衣
All right, little mamas. Jammies on real quick
爸爸要给你们读《美丽的圣诞夜》了 好吗
so Daddy can read The Night Before Christmas, okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
今天晚上很有意义
It's been a big night.
这个美好又宁静的圣诞节 只有我们四个人
A nice, quiet Christmas, just the four of us--
我今年的愿望仅此而已
that's all I want this year.
你觉得是不是有点过了
You think we overdid it?
一直这么觉得
Always.
叮咚 叮咚
Knock, knock.
还以为你不会来了呢
Thought you couldn't make it.
我们很早就结束了 所以...
Uh, yeah, we finished early, so...
贝丝 这是斯隆
Hi. ?Beth, this is Sloane.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
-斯隆 我帮你挂下大衣吧 -谢谢
- Sloane, let me take your coat. - Oh, thanks.
-斯隆 -谢谢
- Sloane. - ?Thank you.
不用
Yeah.
-斯隆是... -犹太人
- And Sloane is? - ?Jewish.
我是说她是...
Yeah, I mean is she...
不 她是编剧
Oh, no. Um, uh, she's the playwright.
她骗她妈妈说我们在交往
Uh-huh? ?Yeah, she told her mom that we were dating,
我就一起去了光明节聚会 然后我觉得
so I had to do Hanukkah, and I thought it would be weird
要是我丢下她自己回来会很奇怪 所以...
if, uh, when I left, I didn't bring her, so...
现在一点儿也不奇怪了
Yeah, now it's not weird at all.
-也许来点酒能缓和下 -可能吧
- Maybe some wine will help that. - Probably.
好吧 谢谢
Yeah. Yup. All right. Thank you.
圣诞节快乐
Hey. Merry Christmas.
-你们也到了 -是啊
- You made it, too. - ?Yes.
圣诞树好漂亮 这是什么树
Now, that is a beautiful tree. What is that?
是道格拉斯冷杉吗
Is that a Douglas fir?
-我们今年用的是假树 不过...-谢谢
- We went artificial this year, but... - Thank you.
道格拉斯冷杉才是经典
A Doug fir, that's a classic.
我们还是来了 没问题吧
I hope it's okay we still came.
当然没问题
Of course it is.
妈 外套给我吧
Mom... Let me take your coat.
-好 谢谢 -没事
- Sure, thank you. - ?Sure.
奶奶
Grandma!
圣诞快乐 想死你们了
Oh, Merry Christmas. I missed you guys.
今晚你们要交好运了
I think Grandpa might have a few gifts
爷爷有好些礼物要给你们呢
for you guys to open tonight, if you're lucky.
圣诞快乐 快过来
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表