剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Miss Maine is Olivia Maine.
托尼奖提名获得者
Tony nominee.
她扮演杰西卡
She plays Jessica.
当然 你好 很高兴认识你
Of course. Hi. Good to meet you.
在开始之前 我有...
Well, before we start, I just wanted to...
我有几句话必须要说
I want to get something off my chest.
我知道你们的看法
I do understand the perception, you know.
洛杉矶的演员们来到这里
These L.A. actors, they come out here, right?
来剧院里随便演几个小角色
They do their little quick stint in theater
只为满足自己的虚荣心
just to feel better about themselves.
而我却不是 好吗
That's not why I'm here, okay?
我来这是有正当理由的
I'm here for the right reasons.
那我们赶紧把这戏对完吧 可以吗
Let's get this over with, shall we?
你想让我先开始吗
Did you want me to start?
没错 我觉得那样比较好
Yes, I thought it would be good, if,
你先说 我后说
you speak, then I speak,
接着你再说 然后我们就可以回家了
then you speak, and we all go home.
你觉得可以吗
Does that work for you?
行啊 很好
Yeah. That's great...
我的记忆有点模糊了 这一天实在太漫长了
My recollection's hazy, actually, it was a long day.
我可不是 早上九点前我的一天就结束了
Not for me. Mine was over before 9:00 in the morning.
你的口音真棒
That's really good... accent.
-你说什么 -美国口音
- What? - ?The American accent.
什么
What?
我正... 努力融入角色
I just... diving... diving right back in.
台词是... "我躺在" 我不...
It say, uh... it says "I lay," uh, I don't...
我说...我不需要说这个 台词是...
Let me just say... I don't need to say it. It says...
我还是说吧
I'll just say it.
我躺在...
I lay...
继续继续
Just keep going.
真是...
This is...
我能搞定
I'll get it.
我整夜躺在码头上
I lay on the dock all night,
直至天明
and part of the next morning.
却感受不到任何东西
And I don't feel a thing.
我再来一遍
Let me take that again.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my gosh... Oh, my gosh.
好的 宝贝说什么...
Okay. Baby say what...
好了 我躺在... 让我酝酿下
Okay. I-I lay... Let me get into it.
我整夜躺在码头上直至天明
I lay on the dock all night and part of the next morning.
却感受不到任何东西
And I don't feel a thing.
蚊虫叮咬 皮肤晒伤 都没有感觉
The bug bites, the sunburn. Nothin'.
就像我们以前一起去钓鱼时 你还记得吗
It's like when we used to go fishing. You remember?
-我从没钓过鱼 -你是下一句...
- I never fished... - Do you have the next...
-你搞什么鬼 -对不起
- What the hell? - ?Sorry.
你没说话 我还以为...
You weren't talking, so I thought...
这叫停顿
It's called a pause.
是
Right.
抱歉 我的剧本上没写有停顿...
Sorry. It doesn't say pause on my script...
上面也没写烂呢 可我们现在不就是这样吗
Well, it doesn't say suck, either, yet here we are.
你知道你的尺码吗
You know your size?
我总是挑修身的穿
Always tended toward the slim.
估计现在也还没变吧
I don't see that changing much at this point.
试试这些
Try these.
完了我们顺路去一趟药店
Afterwards, we'll swing by the pharmacy,
把医生给你开的药拿了
get those medications that the doctor wrote for you.
听起来挺好的
Sounds like a plan.
一百美元
$100?
就是这个价
It's what they cost.
我买♥♥单 你就买♥♥吧
I'm paying, just take the pants.
我们要不要谈谈
So are we gonna talk about it or not?
谈什么
Talk about what?
谈什么 谈今天早上的事
About what. Uh, this morning.
还是你就想臭着张脸却什么也不说
Or are you content to stand in silent judgment with that face?
我的脸平时就这样
It's just my face.
不 你是不喜欢我替你道歉
No, you didn't like me apologizing for you.
我懂
I get it.
如果我把事情闹大你是不是就高兴了
Would you have been happier if I made a big scene?
揍托尼一顿
You know, got up in Tony's face,
把警♥察♥招来然后对着我们喷水枪
had the cops roll up and turn the hoses on us?
他们是卡斯格拉夫一家
It's the Cosgroves.
先生开了一家保险公♥司♥ 妻子收藏猫头鹰
He runs an insurance agency, she collects owls.
历史可不会站在我们这一边
History would not have memorialized our stand.
你被水枪喷过吗
You ever had a hose turned on you?
很抱歉 我没有过
Can't say that I have, I'm very sorry.
不要尝试 很疼的
Don't be. It hurts.
就是这个表情
And there's that face.
我就是这种表情 我还想买♥♥几双袜子
Only face I got. Look, I could use some socks...
这个表情 就好像是在说你胳膊上
No, the face. The one that says I have a scar
还有当年为送孩子们上学留下的疤痕
on my arm from integrating schools.
说不定脚上还有为自♥由♥游♥行♥时留下的水泡
And probably blisters on your feet from marching for freedom,
至于我 因为我成长于白人家庭
but me, because I grew up in a white house,
你就认为我不懂黑人的生活
you think I don't live in a black man's world.
你知道你是什么表情
Oh, you know the one.
你的表情让那个营业员从我们进门那一刻起
The one where that salesman there has been eyeballing us
就一直盯着我们
ever since we came in here.
还有那个保安的位置挪动了一点点
Or where that security guard has moved just a little
只为更好地监视我们
off his mark so he can keep us in his sight.
还有他们肯定会在我付钱的时候
And where they'll definitely ask
请我出示信♥用♥卡♥的用户证明
for an ID with my credit card when I go to pay,
尽管他们从没向其他人提出过这样的要求
even though they haven't asked for anybody else's.
再加上每天类似这样的无数件小事
Plus a million things every day
我都要选择无视
that I have to choose to let go,
这样我才不会把自己气死
just so I'm not pissed off all the time.
就像我今早在街上做的一样
Like I did on the street this morning.
就和我每天做的事一样
Like I have done every day of my life.
快去试试你的修身无褶休闲裤吧
Now try on the damn slim cut flat front chinos.
你穿着肯定好看
I think they'll look nice on you.
兰德尔
Randall
看
Watch!
太酷了
Cool! Cool!
爸 看我 爸
Dad, watch! Dad!
-另外一个去哪儿了 -我在找
- Where's the other one? - I'm looking.
天啊 只要一秒钟不盯着一个
Man, you take your eyes off one for a second,
其他的就也都不见了
you lose track of the others.
那是因为他们人数
That's because there are more of them
比咱俩多呀
than there are of us.
永远都会是这样
Always will be.
什么
What? Oh.
在说孩子们呀
Talking about the kids.
是啊 他们人多势众
Yep. It's a war. They got the numbers.
-爸爸 爸爸 -我们还没开始就累趴了
- Dad! Dad! - We were beat before we started.
-看我 -她在那儿呢
- Watch! - There she is.
你们好
Hi. Hey, guys.
想玩美人鱼吗
You want to play mermaids?
这是我们所有人写给你的
This is from all of us.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Daddy! Dad!
爸爸 快看我
Dad, watch me!
好 我看见你了
Yeah. I see you, pal!
还记得他第一次叫我爸爸的时候
Do you remember the first time he said "Dad"?
我有多高兴吗
How happy I was?
兰德尔去哪儿了
Now where's Randall?
怎么样 你们看见了吗
How about that time? Did you see?
小凯 你弟弟呢
Hey, Kev. Where's your brother?
我不知道
I don't know!
杰克
Jack.
你去岸上找 我看看水里
You take land, I'll take sea.
爸爸 快看我
Dad! Watch!
凯文
Kevin.
你们应该互相照看对方的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表