剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
during my pregnancy.
他是个好男人
He's a good man.
不 不是好
No, he's not good.
是完美
He's perfect.
可问题是 他失眠了
Problem is, he stopped sleeping.
有一天早上 我在卫生间
And then one morning, I was in the bathroom,
他大声喊我
and he called out to me.
他懵了 你懂吗
And he was confused, you know?
他懵了 因为他...
He was confused because he...
什么都看不见了
couldn't see anything.
我的丈夫 我的靠山
My husband-- my mountain of a man--
他的眼睛什么都看不见了
could literally no longer see things through his eyes.
就好像当了28年的完美之人
It was as if 28 years of being that perfect
在那天早上突然就把他击垮了
had all caught up to him that morning.
后来他...
And he, um...
他解决了那个问题
he pulled himself out of it.
他自己治好了眼睛
He self-corrected,
因为我丈夫就是这样的人
'cause that's what my man does.
兰德尔并不是没有缺点 威廉
Randall is not free of vice, William.
他的缺点就是他的善良
His vice is his goodness.
他强迫自己必须完美
It's his compulsive drive to be perfect.
所以我才爱他...
It's why I love him...
也正因为如此有时我得保护他
but it's also why I have to protect him sometimes, you know?
所以 我得问你几个问题
So now, I'm gonna have to ask you a couple questions,
问几个他问不出口的问题
questions he would probably be too polite to ask himself.
尽管问
Ask away.
你借的钱
The money you borrow.
你用来坐车了吗
You use it for the bus?
是的
Yes.
你去哪了
Where do you go?
你每天都在外面待很久
You're gone all day, every day.
我家在费城 要坐很久的车
My place in Philadelphia, it's a long ride.
为什么
Why?
你还在吸毒吗
Are you using drugs?
-你去买♥♥毒品吗 -不是
- Are you getting drugs? - No.
你真的生病了吗
Are you really sick?
真的
Yes, I am.
贝丝 我之前就说过 而且我是真心的
Beth, I said it before, and I really meant it,
如果你们嫌我待太久了
if I'm overstaying my welcome,
我希望你们能直接告诉我
I wish you would just say it.
威廉 你待得太久...
William, you are overstaying...
贝丝
Beth.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
总得有人
Somebody has to
-把事问清楚 宝贝... -是因为猫
- ask the questions here, baby... - It's a cat.
我有只猫
I have a cat.
它是我的唯一了
It's all I really have.
它叫克鲁尼
His name's Clooney.
挺讽刺的名字 因为它很丑
One of those ironic names, 'cause he's a pretty ugly cat.
我来回跑是为了喂它
I go back and forth to feed him.
每天坐三个小时大巴
Three hours on the bus each day.
你为什么不直接跟我们说你有只猫
Why wouldn't you just tell us you had a cat?
你们小女儿有哮喘
The little one has asthma
我知道如果我说了猫的事
and I knew if I brought up the cat,
你们会让我带它来
you'd tell me to bring it,
这样就会添麻烦
that would cause problems.
但我不想给你们添麻烦
And I don't want to cause any problems,
因为添了麻烦我就得走
'cause if I cause problems, I'd have to leave.
但...
And...
但我不想走
and I don't want to leave.
六个月前 医生告诉我还有三个月时间
Six months ago, some doctor told me I had three to live.
但不知怎么的 最近我没那么难受了
But for some reason, I don't feel so bad lately.
也许是因为这个家
Maybe to do with this house.
我不知道
I don't know.
说实话 我从未想过
Truth is, I'd never thought
我的生命中 除了那只丑猫
I'd have anything to care about again
还会有其他值得在乎的东西 所以...
besides an ugly cat, so...
我感觉自己现在很贱
Well, now I feel like a bitch.
不好笑
It's not funny.
不好笑
It's not.
不好笑
It's not funny.
还有两小时我就要把胃呕出来了
I'm about two hours away from throwing up violently.
你能帮我扶着头发吗 托比
Are you gonna hold my hair for me, Toby?
不 我要待在这里
No. I-I'm still gonna be at this party,
看能不能钓到一个吉尔莫女孩
trying to bang a Gilmore Girl.
祝你成功
Well, go for both.
多一个吉尔莫 多一分快乐
Gil-more the Gil-merrier.
我的生活总是围绕着体重 托比
It's always gonna be about the weight for me, Toby.
我小时候就是这样了
It's been my story ever since I was a little girl.
每当我试着不去想
And every moment that I'm not thinking about it,
我还是会想
I'm thinking about it.
比如
Like...
这椅子我不会坐垮吧
Will this chair hold me?
这衣服我能穿进去吗
Will this dress fit me?
如果哪天我怀孕了
And if I ever get pregnant, would...
会有人看出来吗
will anyone ever notice?
这就是我生活的重心 无法改变
It's just at the core of who I am, it's just deep inside,
八杯龙舌兰下肚也只能自欺欺人几小时
and eight tequila shots can only mask that for a couple hours.
-所以... -我懂
- So... - I know.
其实你喝了十杯
And it was ten tequila shots,
但我懂 我理解
but I... I get it. I know.
再说一句
And just for the record,
这身衣服真的很配你
this dress is fitting you in all the right places.
这身旧衣服
This old thing?
我就随便穿的
I mean, I-I just threw it on.
你随便穿的
Oh, you just threw it on?
我想都没多想
I didn't even think about it.
他来了
There he is.
我让他们滚蛋了
I told 'em to go screw themselves.
他们怎么说
And what'd they say?
很多尖酸又刻薄的话
A lot of mean, scary things.
我要去演戏剧
I'm gonna do theater. You know?
我要搬到纽约去
I'm moving to New York.
娱乐圈啊
Show business.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing out here?
我不想睡得离你太远
I don't like sleeping far away from you.
我再也不喝酒了
No more drinking.
这不是说戒就...
You can't just stop...
我能
I can.
为了你 我能戒
For you, I can.
我会戒
I will.
我小的时候
You know, when I was a little boy,
我不知道长大后要成为什么样的人
I didn't know what I wanted to be when I grew up.
而大人们总会问孩子这种问题
Adults always ask little kids that.
我从没想出一个好答案
You know? I never had a good answer.
直到我28岁那年
Not until... not until I was 28.
直到我遇到了你
Till the day that I met you.
我才确信自己想成为什么样的人
That's when I knew exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up,
我想成为让你幸福的男人
I wanted to be the man that made you happy.
你让我很幸福
You make me happy.
不总是那样
Not always.
最近就没有
Not lately.
从今以后 我要为你做到11分 亲爱的
From here on out, I'm gonna be an 11 for you, baby.
不
No...
豁出去了
Screw that.
从现在开始 我要做12分的好丈夫
I'm gonna be a 12 for you, from here out.
11分给孩子们
I'll be an 11 for the kids,
12分给你
but you get a 12.
你能原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
你像只拉布拉多犬一样睡在门外
You slept outside our bedroom door like a Labrador.
我当然原谅你了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表