剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我明白 可我们好几年没回去了 不是吗
I know, but we haven't been there in years, right?
那我们这就走 我们应该回去
Well, let's go. We should.
及时行乐啊
Like, let's seize the day.
你们有没有看到... 在这儿
Hey, have you guys seen... Oh, there it is.
纸快用完了
Ran out of paper.
我知道一个地方有一大堆纸
You know where I bet there is a ton of paper?
哪里
Where?
真不敢相信妈妈要把这儿卖♥♥了
Can't believe Mom is selling this place.
我对妈妈还有很多"不敢相信"的事
I got a lot of "can't believes" with Mom.
你们知道我不敢相信什么吗
You know what I can't believe?
新鲜空气
大自然
特别好
和大自然的话
到了这么个与世隔绝的地方
That we are in the middle of nowhere,
我的短♥信♥居然都发出去了
and all my messages are going through.
我的车是自带无线网吗
Do I have wifi in my car?
没有
No.
没有无线网 一夜回到从前了
No wifi. I'm living in the past.
我没回去 再也回不去了
I'm not. Not anymore.
听着 哥们儿 我知道你很伤心
Listen, man, I know you're hurting,
但你和妈妈总是要和好的 不是吗
but you and mom are gonna have to make up eventually, okay?
最好在圣诞节前 否则节日就给毁了
Hopefully before Christmas, so that holiday isn't ruined.
不会的 我会把我的东西都清理出来
Nope. I'm gonna clear out my stuff,
把钥匙还回去 然后一切都与我无关了
hand over my keys, then I am out of the whole thing.
真好笑
That's funny.
由于和奥利维亚之间有语言障碍 她的笑话
With the language barrier, sometimes Olivia's funnier
有时我们抓不住笑点
than she means to be.
-她是英国人 她说的就是英语 -是啊
- She's British. She speaks English. - Yes.
我一直搞不懂妈妈为什么觉得
Never understood why mom felt like we needed
这门上需要三把锁
three locks on this door.
因为小凯小时候怕熊
It's because Kev was afraid of bears.
《动物画刊》说过熊很聪明
Hey, Zoobooks said they're smart.
没那么聪明
Not this smart.
原谅我高中没好好学习
Forgive me for not learning in high school.
兰德尔 我光忙着上♥床♥了
I was having sex, Randall.
我家的木屋 你一定会喜欢 绝不是《鬼玩人》里那种
看啊 全是牛仔套装
Ah, so much denim on denim. Look.
没空看 我现在很忙
I can't look now, I'm busy.
你还是看不到魔法眼吗
Oh, you still can't see the Magic Eye?
-是啊 -听着 你只要放松眼睛
- Uh... yeah. - Look, you just gotta relax your eyes.
-好 -透过表象 真♥相♥就在...
- Yeah. - Look through it, and it's right...
就在面前 我知道
Right there in front of you, I know.
爸爸常这么说
That's what dad always used to say,
但我就是看不到 是艘海盗船
but I can't see it. It's a pirate ship!
哥们儿 一直都是头熊
It's always been a bear, dude.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
反正从来也不是真的
Maybe it was never real, anyway.
就像我的童年一样
Just like the rest of my childhood.
兰德尔 妈妈做的确实不对
Randall, what Mom did was insane,
但那并没有抹去你的童年
but that doesn't erase your childhood.
我和小凯就是真实的
Me and Kev are real.
我们的家 我们是真实的
Okay? Our family... we're real.
-没错 -过来看
- Yeah. - Come here.
-别收拾了 过来看 -好吧
- No, come look at this. - All right.
过来 听我们的 过来坐
Come on, indulge us. Sit down.
看这张 看
Look at this. Look.
我们都在这儿 你也在
We're all here. You're here.
穿着松紧裤 褪色牛仔裤
Grinning ear to ear in our elastic waistband,
笑得合不拢嘴
acid-washed jeans.
这些牛仔裤都是真的
Those jeans were real!
好吧 我看看
All right, here. Let me see.
看这儿 这张
Look at this. Right there?
这张是妈妈在骗我说
That's Mom lying to me about not being able
找不到我亲生父亲
to find my birth father.
-好吧 -真是了不起
- Okay. - That's awesome.
你说得对 我很抱歉
You're right. I-I'm sorry.
但这可能是我们三个
But this is probably gonna be the last time
最后一次来这里了
that the three of us are ever gonna be here.
能让我们好好享受今天吗
So can we just enjoy today?
求你了
Please?
-什么情况 -我去开门
- What's that? - I'll get it.
你来了
You made it!
你们都来了
You all made it.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
-你觉得怎么样 -不错啊
- What do you think? - Yeah.
不是熊
It's not a bear.
多谢告知
Good to know.
这地方真别致
This place is so quaint.
是吧
Yeah, right?
我的天
Oh, my God.
真是太傻了
This looks absurd.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
今天应该是属于我们的
This was supposed to be our day.
什么 不是 我告诉她我们来这了
What? No, I mean, you know, I told her that we were here.
我说她可以来 可我没想到
I told her she could come. I didn't know she was gonna
她会叫来编剧和另一个家伙
bring our playwright and some dude.
那家伙在保暖内衣服外套了条吊带袜
This guy is wearing suspenders over a thermal.
什么鬼
Like, what... what is that?
他们是我的同事 凯特
These are my people now, Kate.
他是如假包换的艺术家
He's an artist. He's authentic.
抱歉 我爱你
I'm sorry, I love you,
但我真想揍你
but I want to punch you.
好吧 帮我个忙
Okay, can you do me a favor?
拜托你给他们个机会
Can you please just give them a chance?
我真的希望你能喜欢奥利维亚
I really want you to like Olivia.
我们带了些小吃和喝的
We brought some nosh and some liquid.
可以放进冰箱里吗
Cool if I just put it here in the fridge?
当然 随便放
Yeah, just, you know, throw it in there.
太好了 大家都可以吃
Right on. It's for everyone.
-真的很奇怪啊 -这样很好
- That is weird. - It's nice.
天啊 对了 我叫拉德·卡班
Man. Rad Cabin, by the way.
诺曼·洛克威尔
Norman Rockwell?
他要是来这里绝对会乐疯的
He would have really lost his mind in this place.
谢了
Thanks.
是啊 谢谢你的夸奖
Yeah, that's nice of you.
孩子们玩游戏机玩上瘾了
I can't tear 'em away from that Atari.
谢谢
Thank you.
我再让他们多玩五分钟
I'll give my boys another five.
-今天就大方一把 -好吧
- I'm feeling generous today. - Okay.
对了 兰德尔问过你
Hey, so has Randall asked you
能不能卷舌头的事吗
if you can roll your tongue?
没有 他该问这事吗
No. He supposed to?
他一直在到处问
He's been asking people,
希望在整个城市中找出会卷舌头的人
hoping to trace that trait across the whole city
看看能不能找到自己的亲生父母
to see if he can find his birth parents.
我们告诉他我们找不到他的亲生父母
And we told him we can't find his biological parents,
而他也理解 所以...
and he understands that, so...
好吧
Oh, okay.
至少 现在我懂了
At least, now, I get it.
他一直在跟我的孩子们讲不同的故事
He's been telling my boys different stories
猜测他生父可能是个什么样的人
about who his father might be.
是吗 他怎么说的
He has? Like what?
他编造不同的身份
Oh, he makes up different things.
有时候是厨师 篮球运动员
Sometimes a cook. Basketball player.
还有一次是邮递员
Once he was the mailman.
他只是对生父好奇吧
And it's... just stories about his father?
别自我安慰了 杰克 你想想看
Just stop it, Jack. Okay? Think about it.
厨师 篮球运动员
Cook. Basketball player.
你们那的邮递员是白人吗
Your mailman. Is he white?
不是
No.
不是 是个黑人
No. He's black.
他所挑选的职业
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表