剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
*我们总能回到最初的样子*
*We can always come back to this*
*我们总能回到最初的样子*
*We can always come back to this*
*我们总是*
*We can always*
*总是 总是 总是*
*Always, always, always*
*总是能回到最初的样子*
*Always come back to this*
你怎么样
Hey, how you doing?
你今晚要跟我们出去吗
Hey, you gonna go out with us tonight?
不了 我今天就收工了
Nah, I'm-I'm gonna call it a night.
因为有你 我们才能有今天 表弟
Ugh! Man, you know all this 'cause of you, cuz, right?
你应该试着享受一下 威廉
You should try to enjoy it more. William!
知道了
I know.
女士们准备好了吗
Uh, ladies ready?
来吧 我有个好玩的地方
Oh, come on. I got somewhere we can go.
-威廉 -很好 很好的
- William? - Nice. This is nice.
你妈来电♥话♥了
Your ma's on the phone.
妈妈
Hi, Mama.
好吧
Okay.
你整理床铺干什么
Why are you making the bed?
我喜欢整理床铺
I like making the bed.
可这是旅馆
But it's a hotel.
是汽车旅馆
It's a motel,
而这是一张床 我喜欢整理床铺
and this is a bed, and I like making it.
我想说的是 会有别人来整理的
Someone else would make it, is all I'm saying.
看来那个人可以少做一件事了
Well, I guess that's one less thing for someone else to do.
你说呢
All right?
等等
Hold on.
慢点
Easy does it.
准备好回孟菲斯了吗
You ready to go back to Memphis?
我们到了
Well, we're here.
是的 没错
Yes, we are.
那边的苏斯维尔就是我长大的地方
Soulsville right there is where I grew up.
我有个前女友曾住在那里
Used to have a girlfriend lived up there.
看 你可以去那家肉店
See? Fresh meats that you could actually go
-挑选鸡肉 -得了吧
- and pick out the chicken. - Man.
-他会把鸡宰掉 -什么
- He would kill the chicken... - What?
拔毛 清洗干净
defeather it, clean it,
-然后给你包装好 -我肯定忍♥受不了
- and then wrap it up for you. - I think I'd be traumatized.
那时候我们就是这样买♥♥鸡肉的
That's how we used to buy chickens back in the day.
-威廉 你有最想去的地方吗 -有
- William, you know where you want to go first? - I do.
我用不用开个导航 或者...
Should I plug it into the GPS, or...
什么都不用
No need to plug anything in.
-前面左转就行 -好
- Just make a left right up here. - All right.
这是我和我妈曾经住过的地方
This is where I used to live with my mother.
只有你们俩吗
Just the two of you?
我们俩一直相依为命
Always just the two of us, yeah.
不太一样了
Looks different.
毕竟过去了四十多年了
Well, 40-plus years will do that.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我就是忍♥不住要盯着那扇门看
I can't stop looking at that door.
以前有两扇门
Used to be two of 'em.
现在有一扇用砖堵死了
Now one is bricked up.
一直盯着看是不是很奇怪
Isn't that a strange thing to focus on?
过了这么多年 让我思绪万千的却是一扇门
All these years, and it's a door that's hanging me up.
我以前是爆♥炸♥头
I used to have a bit of a 'fro.
不可能
Nah.
没骗你 一直留到我三十多岁
Yeah, into my 30s, actually.
但后来我成了合伙人 生活开始步入正轨
But then I made partner, life started to get more serious.
所以我得改头换面
Needed to update the look.
那时苔丝差不多才三岁
Oh, Tess was about three at the time.
那天周六 我理完头回家的时候
And when I came home from the barbershop that Saturday,
刮干净了胡子 发型清爽
clean-shaven, clean-cut,
她看了我一眼然后放声大哭
she took one look at me and started bawling.
不是吧
No.
可怜的孩子 哭得差点喘不过气
Damn near hyperventilated, the poor kid.
她并不是没认出我
And it wasn't that she didn't recognize me.
她只是花了一点时间
It just took her a minute
才看透用砖堵上的前门
to see past the bricked-up front door, was all.
-我觉得我要进去一趟 -好吧
- I think I want to go inside. - Oh. Okay.
里面可能有人住 所以...
Well, there's probably people who live there now, so...
我想看看我的宝贝还在不在
I want to see if my treasure is still there.
你的什么
Your what?
-下午好 -下午好
- Afternoon. - Afternoon.
你不认识我们
Um, you don't know us,
但我爸爸是在这幢房♥子里长大的
but my father grew up in this house,
能不能让他进去到处看看呢
and we were wondering if he could take a look around.
这对他来说真的意义重大
This really means a lot to him.
非常感谢
We appreciate it.
不用客气 我们很乐意
No worries, we're happy to.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
我不知道 我不知道 威廉
I don't know. I'm not-- Hey, William,
也许你不该拆掉...
maybe you shouldn't distort...
我的宝贝
My treasure.
是吗
Yeah?
是什么
Well, what is it?
一些玩具和75分硬币
A few toys and three quarters.
我看到了 我是说...
Yeah, no, I see that. I mean...
我把它们放在这里
I put them here once,
这么多年过去了 它们依然还在
and after all these years later, they're still here.
是不是很神奇
Isn't that something?
世事变迁 可有些事物却永远不变
Isn't it strange how the world sticks and moves like that?
这样吧
Okay, so...
墙砖还给你
...here's your brick.
我没想到他会这样
I didn't know that was gonna happen,
但谢谢你们
but thank you, folks.
上帝保佑你们 非常感谢
God bless you. Appreciate it.
这才叫吃饭 儿子
Now we talking eats, son.
我知道我要吃什么了
I know what I'm getting.
你知道的 我尽量少吃猪肉
I try not to eat too much pork, you understand.
上帝保佑
God bless you.
开动吧
Bon appétit.
熟悉的味道
Still the same.
告诉他们 他很喜欢
Let'em know. He loves it.
肉比以前多了
They're making more meat.
还记得我爸第一次带我来理发店
I remember the first time my dad took me to the barbershop.
我也记得 伙计
I remember, too, man.
-我理发师名字叫克里夫 -克里夫
- My barber was named Cliff. - Cliff.
让我终生难忘
I'll never forget him,
因为他总吓唬说要把我耳朵切掉
'cause he used to always threaten to cut my ears off.
没剪成冈比的发型
Instead of a Gumby,
却剪了个公鸡头 后面是这样的
I had a ramp low-to-high, back like this.
肯定不是杰里卷
It certainly ain't the Jheri curl.
我那时发型帅炸了 伙计
I got the good stuff, man.
-看起来不错 -是的 先生
- Look good, man. - Yes, sir.
就是... 就是这个
This is... this is the one.
这是最早的饮水器
This is the original water fountain
把它留着当历史遗迹了
that they kept here for its history lesson.
那是白人用的 这是黑人用的
That was white and this was black.
你知道吗 我已经和白人
You know what? I've been living
一起生活好长时间了
with white people for a long time.
天哪 你有麻烦了 儿子
Oh, my God, you're in trouble now, son.
-觉得你该尝尝 -我也觉得
- Think you should have a taste. - Think I should.
-追寻过去 -来试试看
- For old times. - Why not?
来都来了 试试看吧
You know, you're here. Right. Let's do it.
好 我来尝尝
Yeah. I'm doing it.
小威
Willy.
我知道现在我们名声大噪
Yeah, I know the timing isn't great,
我这么做不太好
with us taking off and all.
你妈需要你 对吗
Hey, your mama needs you, all right?
照顾家人永远不需要道歉
Never apologize for taking care of family.
我不会离开太久
I won't-won't be gone long.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表